Visit site
✟125,343.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Since I joined CFcom in 2005, I've identified myself as Baptist because I am ordained with a baptistic denomination, the Christian & Missionary Alliance (C&MA), Australia. I've done this because the C&MA is not identified in the 'Christian Communities' directory.

The denomination has approx. 6 million members worldwide and is strongly missionary oriented. It is currently ministering in 80 countries. It has missionary ministries in:
Some of you may be old enough to remember that portion of the C&MA Toccoa Falls Bible College, in Toccoa Falls, northern Georgia, was destroyed and 37 people lost their lives (many students & families) when a dam wall burst in 1977.

The C&MA, Alliance Theological Seminary, is associated with Nyack College, Nyack NY. In Canada, the Alliance Theological Seminary is associated with Ambrose University, Calgary AB.

I first became aware of the Alliance and its mission when I was studying in Southern California and my family and I attended Fullerton Alliance Church.

Would there be any support to start a thread under Christian Communities for C&MA members and adherents? I've discussed with moderators and it was recommended I post in the 'Baptists' thread. I could advise C&MA colleges, seminaries, churches in USA, Canada, Australia & around the world, inviting them to participate on CFcom.

Oz

Last edited: