Any Aussies here?

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

memoriesbymichelle

Senior Veteran
Jun 8, 2007
Arizona
✟22,350.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
I've always wanted to go to Australia, but I don't know why, I've just always wanted to go there. But if I did go there, I would want to go visit someone that lived there, or go with someone that knew the area so I didn't miss anything. I just worry about the beaches because of the sharks. ;)

Upvote 0

JasperJackson

Sinner and Saint
Dec 31, 2007
Adelaide
✟16,893.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Where would you recommend?

Note: this is by reputation only, not first-hand experience, but Moore College in Sydney, Ridley College in Melbourne and BCSA in Adelaide. There may be other good ones out there too, but I don't know.

Upvote 0
T

TanteBelle

I've always wanted to go to Australia, but I don't know why, I've just always wanted to go there. But if I did go there, I would want to go visit someone that lived there, or go with someone that knew the area so I didn't miss anything. I just worry about the beaches because of the sharks. ;)

That's why you don't go during the times when you are most likely to become shark bait! LOL! But really, the whole shark thing is over stated. It doesn't happen as often as I've heard folks say. I petted a baby wobbygong and watched a school of sharks feed once but no, I wasn't in the water during feeding times. Stingers I reckon would be your biggest worry but that is only at certain times of the year.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cloudstrife007

Jun 13, 2006
✟8,007.00
Faith
Christian
Note: this is by reputation only, not first-hand experience, but Moore College in Sydney, Ridley College in Melbourne and BCSA in Adelaide. There may be other good ones out there too, but I don't know.

Moore College runs distance education short courses if you are interested to see what they are like. Just google them up and look for Preliminary Theological Certificate.

There's also SMBC (Sydney Missionary Bible College) and PTC (Presbyterian Theological College) in Sydney. Sydney is ridiculously blessed to have these colleges. Just praying that we don't take it for granted.

Upvote 0