Any artists in the house?

Wolflily

Saved by the Grace of God, thank you Jesus!
Jan 8, 2004
New Hampshire, USA
✟10,794.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi there!

I actually have a bunch of images scanned onto a zip disk and onto my hard drive at home but I couldn't get them to copy to the page last night. Any advice? (I'm not exactly a computer geek kinda gal)
Thanks for your help!

Wolflily

Upvote 0

his excellence

Our God Is An Awesome God
Feb 7, 2004
Pompano Beach Fl
Visit site
✟372.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Does anyone know of a good place to post a very special painting for sale, one where it would get proper attention? I have a 10'x5' Francisco Grippa original for sale , have it for sale for hubbies aunt. It is quite pricey and I want it to get the proper attention.

I dont usually handle art much less something this beautiful and expensive any tips?

Upvote 0

DWJD

Independent and stubborn, not to mention random
Mar 14, 2003
In this big world
Visit site
✟8,029.00
Faith
Non-Denom
You guys are all so good!!Wah! I want to be able to be that good. Everyone in my family says I draw well, but really, it's only okay. No matter how good I think a picture is when I finish it, it's never...........really good, there's always something wrong.

Upvote 0

his excellence

Our God Is An Awesome God
Feb 7, 2004
Pompano Beach Fl
Visit site
✟372.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I actually tried ebay, LOL nigerian rip off artists kept buggin me to sell it outside and the majority of the ones making bids wanted it shipped to nigeria.

No I am looking for a more artist geared professional board or classified site , one that has artists and art collectors viewing it.

Upvote 0

cyberwing

Blessed beyond the curse!
Aug 26, 2003
Heart of Dixie
Visit site
✟29,976.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wolflily said:
Hi there!

I actually have a bunch of images scanned onto a zip disk and onto my hard drive at home but I couldn't get them to copy to the page last night. Any advice? (I'm not exactly a computer geek kinda gal)
Thanks for your help!

Wolflily

Wolflily what file extension are they? (name_of_image.jpg or name_of_image.gif) .jpg and .gif are the file extensions... Look on your disk and see what the files are. If it matches one of those listed on the website here you can upload, you just put them on your hard drive and load them by posting then go down to where it says upload image and click on browse. The browse feature will look on your harddrive and you can find your file and when its the one you want you click on the okay button.
~Cyberwing

Upvote 0

DJBelieves

Feb 9, 2004
Missouri
✟15,239.00
Faith
Christian
Hi, I'm new to the forums.. and thought I would say hello! I'm a professional artist, my name is Jelene, and if you wanna check out my stuff, you can see more on my website: jelene.com

Oh yeah, I live in Kansas City.

Here's a few examples of my work attached...

Attachments

• pop9.jpg
    pop9.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 67
  • sleep2dream2.jpg
    sleep2dream2.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 71
  • ladybug.jpg
    ladybug.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 64
  • monkey-toes2.jpg
    monkey-toes2.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 73
  • heybooboo2.jpg
    heybooboo2.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 69
  • Friendly
Reactions: Sunshinee777
Upvote 0

cyberwing

Aug 26, 2003
Heart of Dixie
Visit site
✟29,976.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello Jelene!!! Welcome to CF! Also welcome to the art community of Jesus!!! :hug: You are most welcome here and you will find a lot of encouragment and love among this group of artists!

Where at in KC?? My mothers cousin was a very famous KC artist. Barbara Burnett. We just recently lost her to Alzhiemers....:( She was the neatest person, I really loved Barb. I think she helped me not give up on my art work and keep on even when the enemy tried to stop me.

It's great to have you join us Jelene. :hug: Need anything just PM.
~Cyberwing

Upvote 0

cyberwing

Aug 26, 2003
Heart of Dixie
Visit site
✟29,976.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have an online gallery and some pieces are up on my CF homepage. I haven't put any up on this thread so here are a few...
{{{HUGS}}}
~Cyberwing

Attachments

• boywarrior.jpg
    boywarrior.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 66
  • brdchain.jpg
    brdchain.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 73
  • livingwater2.JPG
    livingwater2.JPG
    265.3 KB · Views: 72
  • worship.jpg
    worship.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 76
  • paid.jpg
    paid.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 75
  • Friendly
Reactions: Sunshinee777
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DJBelieves

Feb 9, 2004
Missouri
✟15,239.00
Faith
Christian
Hi Cyberwing!! Thanks for welcoming me! It makes me feel special here... I am overwhelmed with the size of this website... it's pretty amazing all that's here to read and discuss.

You asked what part of KC I'm at... I'm in the east area, Independence. I just moved here 2 years ago. I'm originally from South Carolina, so this area is all very new to me. I'm discovering things all the time... I've never heard of Ms. Burnett.

Your artwork is wonderful :)

Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Hello,
There are some other threads on the 'Creative Arts and Ministry Forum' with artists at CF. I'm trying to locate all the interested artists on CF. If you are interested I am keeping a database of the visual artists on my 'buddy list' (seemed like a good way to keep the artists together!) Anyway, please continue working, for the Lord is calling His artists and wants to use them in this season we are in! I have already seen Him using the visual arts in the most amazing ways! Blessings to each of you! If you are interested in being kept up on the Christians in the Visual Arts, be sure to let me know, I'll be glad to help anyway I can.
DJ

Amen!
God Almighty surely does.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RJ Howard

Growing with God
Sep 5, 2021
Saint Paul
Visit site
✟36,522.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status