Any artists in the house?

Shinju-chan

Gone Home
Dec 9, 2003
Richmond, VA
✟15,112.00
Faith
Catholic
:bow: What an impressive and inspirational gathering of talents. Very gorgeous pieces all of you. ... my first post here so I'm a tad nervous about what I ought to say, but I am a custom graphics designer & illustrator by trade and so I've always carried an interest for a variety of arts and personal styles. I'll have to go through my folders and post something.

God Bless,
~Shinju

Upvote 0

Im4HimiHs

Nov 22, 2003
The Desert
✟920.00
Faith
Christian
Well, here you go. This one is titled "The Potters Hands":
g104_1.jpg

Upvote 0

Im4HimiHs

Nov 22, 2003
The Desert
✟920.00
Faith
Christian
ghost_on_fire said:
i see you are all better at this than me but I thought I would should my stuff anyway, so, here it is. My best one.....
Interesting work ghost_on_fire, don't sell yourself short. I once had an art teacher tell me that there is no bad or better art. It just depends on how you look at it.

Upvote 0

~Wisdom Seeker~

INFP the Healer
Site Supporter
Sep 12, 2003
U.S.A.
✟56,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
seebs said:
My wife's an artist. However, I'm pretty sure it would violate site rules to post a link to her webcomic, so I won't.
But you could post the link in your profile and then direct people there. My husband is an artist. I have a link to our company website in my profile. There are always ways to follow the rules and still acomplish what you want to do.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yayson

Hebrewbie
Jan 13, 2004
OKCOK
Visit site
✟173.00
Faith
Christian
whoa! great stuff from everyone that's posted art here.

I'm beside myself with excitement about this place. Just found the forums, and as a bonus, there's a little art community going here as well. This place is huge tho, barely been through the *cough*ultra-busy*cough* front page yet! I'm sure there's plenty of stuff to like.

Great job again to all the posters of artwork. I'll post mine as soon as I'm able (to gallery.disk919.com/_ART/Jason/ for some digital and mixed media). I haven't been doing much altely and I'm hoping this community would inspire me to get off my backside and do something!

Bless everybody here! =D I'm a wee bit excited =D

Upvote 0

cyberwing

Blessed beyond the curse!
Aug 26, 2003
Heart of Dixie
Visit site
✟29,976.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
beannie said:
im an artist...i just logged on and i dont know how to view the pictures...any one can help?

Welcome aboard! I haven't gotten back to this thread in quite a while but wanted to tell all of you how wonderful it is to see you here!!! Yayson, come up with any ideas for getting all of us united?? :)

As I have posted before, I want to encourage others to use their artwork for Him! I see it's happening all around the world as HE touches His creative visual artists and gets them excited about the directions HE has for us!

If I can help out or you just want to chat feel free to PM me ANYTIME!
{{{HUGS}}}
~Cyberwing

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

yayson

Hebrewbie
Jan 13, 2004
OKCOK
Visit site
✟173.00
Faith
Christian
nope! in the other thread I mentioned perhaps consolidating the art forums, other than that I could build a new site for us or we could hang out at some of the Christian art communities that are linked here and there. The art communities can be quite a server load so I'm not gonna start one anytime soon!

I think consolidating around here would be a very good start

Upvote 0

Wolflily

Saved by the Grace of God, thank you Jesus!
Jan 8, 2004
New Hampshire, USA
✟10,794.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thank you all for the luscious feast for the eyeballs!!! It's so good to meet fellow artists.
(I haven't got a website up yet - soon! Then I will share my photography and mixed media collages with you way-cool peoples! :cool: )

Upvote 0

rhinorick

Jan 24, 2004
USA
Visit site
✟7,724.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks! I am glad you all like my artwork! Praise the Lord! :)

Wolflily - if you would like, I can share some web space with you to display your artwork - if it is honoring to the Lord and edifying to His people. ;)

Do you have a way to make digital images for uploading?

Upvote 0