South Carolina
✟94,571.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I personally have no issue with Jewish people. Truthfully, I don't know any Jews, at least where I am from, though there is a synagogue within a 40 mile radius. There are those who may be good people and those who are not. Having said that, there are professing believers who may or may not be good people. Having also say this also, why is it that while some Jewish people took part in the slave trade leading to the enslavement of countless number of black Africans, as well as others including those who aren't black. How is it that many who are antisemitic point this out when there are people who are from Iberian Peninsula, Anglo, Arab, and black Africans also benefited financially from the Slave Trade?

I know that Jews are small in percentage yet they were (any possibility still are) disproportionately benefited financially from the Slave Trade, but I don't understand the anti-Semitic attitudes towards them while many people, even black Africans and Arabs have received even less criticism for their parts in the slave trade and all that has happened. However, why are Jews disproportionately hatred for their part in slavery and the slave trade yet it seems like many others get away with the criticism? Why are they still criticized for this yet Arabs in general have done more damage and benefited more from enslavement both black and white slaves? It seems to be as if there is this belief that Jews start wars and that the Illuminati conspiracy theories are anti-Jewish in nature. Israel is also to blame for the deaths of Arabs yet some Arabs have too done the same thing.

So why has anti-Semitism been accepted by even black people in the US? Could it be possible that the elites are really not Jewish by Anglos as well as a very small number of blacks (Yes, there is a black elite in the US)? Even if the Jews were most of the elitist why is it so bad if true, that Jews, control the media and Hollywood? Would the attitudes be the same if it were black, Arab, or Anglo elites were to be those who control the media and Hollywood? I just notice the accepted anti-Semitic attitudes that are widely accepted by many gentiles. There is obvious hypocrisy in my opinion.