Status
Not open for further replies.

Bookofknowledge

Senior Veteran
Sep 8, 2004
✟20,321.00
Faith
Muslim
Well, my two cents worth is, that if we look historically where Christianity first flourished, it no longer flourished once Islam came in, it then vanished.

Wherever Islam goes, Christianity and other religions cease to exist any longer. That is a major concern.

Medieaval history shows us this with Turkey, Syria, Egypt and Palestine. All were once flourishing with Christians. Not now.

Also there is no reciprocation. Why should Islam come into the West, when the Orientals (the East Middle East) do not allow Christianity? That is unfair. But Christians being Christians will allow the unfair practice, because we are to live in humbleness of mind. Whereas Islam teaches a very proud spirit.

Most Western societies are liberal left, who only know too well communism will conquer Islam, so they don't worry about Christians. Islam's past shows them conquering Christians, and Communism's past shows them conquering Islam. What the future holds only Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour knows.

There is nothing in this world which can conquer Islam however by communism or by democracy you can kill 100,000 innocent people in the name of killing criminals.

Prophet Muhammad (SAW) was one man every one else who became Muslim accepted Islam willingly those who accepted Islam, my Prophet didn't put sword on their neck telling them to accept Islam...

Upvote 0

Secundulus

Mar 24, 2007
✟14,425.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
If not Islam prohibited gambling, I could bet at 5:1 odds that you have no idea of what taqiyya means at the time of writing post #60.

Then you would lose the bet. It means that Islam teaches you that dissembling to the infidel about your religion is acceptable in order to hide its true face and intent. This is appropriate in times of weakness while you build strength against dar al-harb.

In your case, inferring that Islam has any concept anywhere remotely related to freedom of religion is taqiyya.

Upvote 0

Secundulus

Mar 24, 2007
✟14,425.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The word "Taqiyya" literally means: "Concealing, precaution, guarding.” It is employed in disguising one's beliefs, intentions, convictions, ideas, feelings, opinions or strategies. In practical terms it is manifested as dissimulation, lying, deceiving, vexing and confounding with the intention of deflecting attention, foiling or pre-emptive blocking. It is currently employed in fending off and neutralising any criticism of Islam or Muslims.[FONT=&quot][1][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][1][/FONT] Warner MacKenzie, "Understanding Taqiyya ― Islamic Principle of Lying for the Sake of Allah," Islam Watch, 30 April 2007, Text, http://www.islam-watch.org/Warner/Taqiyya-Islamic-Principle-Lying-for-Allah.htm. (accessed 10 June, 2007).

Upvote 0
C

czach8

I have communicated with you before and I have requested you to post the entire Hadith which you have always failed to comply.... If it's so hard for you to type the entire Hadith then work with only one hadith at a time why do you have to post a cherry picked one line from an entire Hadith and on different subjects?

I do admit my Sahih Muslim book did not coincide with the online chapter numbers, but with God as my witness, I have never fabricated any of those verses, and not one of you have proved I have done so. In any case, I eventually took great strides to find the online chapters, and I cannot believe you are still denying this. Whatever bro.

Upvote 0

français

Atheist/CA-Bloc Québécois/US-Democrat
Oct 2, 2006
Montréal, Québec
✟21,764.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Bloc
There is nothing in this world which can conquer Islam however by communism or by democracy you can kill 100,000 innocent people in the name of killing criminals.

Prophet Muhammad (SAW) was one man every one else who became Muslim accepted Islam willingly those who accepted Islam, my Prophet didn't put sword on their neck telling them to accept Islam...

oh really?

Sahih Muslim B1 #33 wrote: Messenger of Allah said: "I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah...

Sahih Bukhari V1 B2 #24 wrote: Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform a that, then they save their lives and property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah

Sahih Muslim V19 #4321 wrote: It is reported on the authority of Sa'b b. Jaththama that the Prophet of Allah (may peace be upon him), when asked about the women and children of the polytheists being killed during the night raid, said: They are from them.

Sahih Muslim B19 #4323 wrote: Sa'b b. Jaththama has narrated that the Prophet (may peace be upon him) asked: What about the children of polytheists killed by the cavalry during the night raid? He said: They are from them.

Abu Dawud V2 #2625 wrote: you should know that Paradise is under the shade of swords

Sahih Bukhari V4 B52 #117 wrote: Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Sahih Muslim B41 #6981 wrote: Ibn 'Umar reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: You will fight against the Jews and you will kill them until even a stone would say: Come here, Muslim, there is a Jew (hiding himself behind me) ; kill him.
2 absurities in this one..
>> rocks talk?
>>> killing Jews

you know, there's a story about Jacob's sons doing this to people in the Bible.. and Jacob was totally disgusted by it, and wouldn't even forgive his kids on deathbed for what they did (they took women and children captive.) yet mohammad seems to not care a bit.

hangingKids.gif

Upvote 0

Bookofknowledge

Senior Veteran
Sep 8, 2004
✟20,321.00
Faith
Muslim
I do admit my Sahih Muslim book did not coincide with the online chapter numbers, but with God as my witness, I have never fabricated any of those verses, and not one of you have proved I have done so. In any case, I eventually took great strides to find the online chapters, and I cannot believe you are still denying this. Whatever bro.

I didn't said you have fabricated, lets be on the same page.... I repeat I have said "I have requested you to post the entire Hadith which you have always failed to comply"

Why do you have to cling to your book buy a Sahih Muslim CD if you can't find let me know I will provide you one... Even if you reply on the Sahih Muslim book you have still you always fail to post the entire Hadith.

Take your time and post the entire Hadith. I am requesting you to post the entire Hadith or go with online Hadith available on legit Islamic website.

Upvote 0

Bookofknowledge

Senior Veteran
Sep 8, 2004
✟20,321.00
Faith
Muslim
oh really?

didn't you confirmed you passed kindergarden before graduating High School?

Don't rush because for years Muslims were tormented, starved and killed for their belief. Research the earlier stage of Prophet Muhammad life you will find even though most strong men of Mecca became Muslim, Prophet Muhammad (SAW) didn't received revelation of self-defence until much later.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

français

Atheist/CA-Bloc Québécois/US-Democrat
Oct 2, 2006
Montréal, Québec
✟21,764.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Bloc
didn't you confirmed you passed kindergarden before graduating High School?

Don't rush because for years Muslims were tormented, starved and killed for their belief. Research the earlier stage of Prophet Muhammad life you will find even though most strong men of Mecca became Muslim, Prophet Muhammad (SAW) didn't received revelation of self-defence until much later.

yeah, because he knew he would be killed if he did. but, oonce he was in medina, he took advatnage of what he had.. stole from people(booty), killed children and innocents, and so forth.

Upvote 0

dnihila

Mar 29, 2007
✟17,803.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Private
hola!

lets talk about this. as you have all seen on this forum and in international circles (going back for hundreds of years) there is an antagonistic relationship between islam and christianity that many believe does not have to exist. what do you think are the causes of it? muslims what bothers you about christianity or christians that you would find yourself engaged in a hostile argument with a christian? christians, what bothers you about islam or muslims that you would find yourself engaged in a hostile argument with a muslim?

what dont you like about each other?

i am asking these questions on a personal level and on a larger level... i want to know about the personal conflicts and the historic crimes.

gracias!
que Dios te bendiga

Hello Snowbunny and to say the truth that I am not surprised that this topic has your signature.
Typical Lovely SnowBunny
To be Honest it turns to be like different characters not on religions but they will discover that they are folllowing religious commands or not.
But at the end and the amazing thing is that you can see a Christian acting like a Muslim and a Muslim acting like a priest this mutual commen reaction tells me one thing which is Islam, Christianity and Judasim are Holy religions and also with the high spirit that every faithful person have. The love for others and the willing to help despite the skin color, the nationality or the religion.

Don't wait for people to love you but start loving them.
I would like that we start talking about making a book or something to share our ideas toghether in here and try to tell the world that with love and peace the world will be better. It is a marvelous idea what do you all think?

Upvote 0

MessianicMuslim

Dec 12, 2006
✟15,301.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Salaam Dnihila, sounds a lovely idea. The only thing I have come across about doing this is people say to me it is ecunemism, something like that.

Is that alright to do with Christians, Muslims and Jews? Be ecunemical, that is. I've been ecunemical with some of the Christian denominations, I couldn't decide which one I liked the most. So I'm part Orthodox and part Messianic now.

Upvote 0

BibleMadeMeDoIt

Jul 23, 2005
Buffalo NY
✟8,802.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
thanks for the reply, and that's definetely nice to know :)

although to be quite honest, most of the converts to islam seem more conservative then the born muslims, and seem to be the ones that want homosexuals killed, and women downgraded.

I fear the naive converts too, they are more aggressive and less knowledgeable about Islam, easier to trick into doing things that otherwise would be illegal in Islam.

i just think that islam needs to quit being so freaking arab culture. don't get me wrong.. arab culture isn't totally bad. very hospitable. but it's very close minded, and very secretive. and it sickens me! i wish that muslims were more like malaysian muslims.. those who have their own culture, their own food, and all that, yet are still muslim. but i think that many of the converts from America and Europe seem to be conservative and act more arabic.. many guys start wearing those ugly white robes.. it scares me lol.

Interesting, you want someone to change their culture because you dont approve BUT you have said in previous post you don't like how Muslims want to change the people they live around. Do you actually know any Arabs from the Middle East or do you just see them on TV?

Your coming off as really racist.

And for your information, the white robes to some is an easier way to practice modesty, cheaper than western clothes so cuts down on expenses and are comfortable.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.