• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Another Trump Victory!

Discussion in 'American Politics' started by hislegacy, Dec 4, 2017.

1. TLK Valentine

TLK Valentine You will be who you will be. We are our choices.

+10,308
    Agnostic
    Single
    Are you surprised? That's what courts do.

Not yet -- but has Donald given up on it?

2. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+2,863
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Fine. He's also failed to silence liberals. Let's encourage him to accomplish that task until he succeeds. Then "Happy" will be achieved, correct?

3. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+2,863
    Non-Denom
    Single
    My initial quote doesn't indicate surprise, does it? I mentioned it to indicate that if you want to complain that someone failed at something, make sure you were a part of attempting to make it a success first.

Let's hope not. Nobody likes people who gives up on things easily, right?

4. TLK Valentine

+10,308
    Agnostic
    Single
    Clearly you're not paying attention.

Didn't I just say that I'd be happy when his loyalists admit when he's failed?

Now you're asking if I'd be happy if he succeeded at something?

Try to keep up.

5. TLK Valentine

+10,308
    Agnostic
    Single
    That's why I phrased it as a question, not a statement.

Again, you're not paying attention. I literally just told you I find his failures to be a source of amusement, not complaints.

His failures will continue to amuse me.

6. Allandavid

Allandavid Well-Known Member

+2,435
    Australia
    Atheist
    Married
    “Chad...? Chad...?? When you look at who causes the terrorism in the US, it’s more likely to be someone called Chad than being from Chad...!”

Eli Bosnick

7. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+2,863
    Non-Denom
    Single
    As you may or may not have noticed (most likely the latter), I admitted that he failed at silencing the liberals. Therefore, one of his loyalists (that's me, right?) has admitted that he failed at something. Since you said that would make you happy, I'm surprised to see that my admission has had the opposite effect.

8. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+2,863
    Non-Denom
    Single
    And now you have your answer.

Whatever it takes to keep the opposition amused.

Would you be amused if North Korea succeeds in detonating a nuclear bomb on U.S. soil? Just think...it would mean Trump failed to protect this country! What a source of amusement that would be!

9. TLK Valentine

+10,308
    Agnostic
    Single
    I did indeed notice. And your acknowledgement at his failure to stifle dissent does bring some amusement.

It had the opposite effect because you then said the opposite: "Let's encourage him to accomplish that task until he succeeds.Then "Happy" will be achieved, correct?"

As you clearly hoped nobody else would notice.

10. TLK Valentine

+10,308
    Agnostic
    Single
    Not in and of itself -- but should that happen, we all know that Donald will blame Obama, Clinton, and/or the media in his final Tweet. One has to appreciate gallows humor once in a while.

11. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+2,863
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Do liberals equal dissent? Aren't they capable of anything else?

As you may or may not have noticed, I presented the idea in the form of a question.

12. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+2,863
    Non-Denom
    Single
    We all aren't fortune-tellers. But it's amusing when "dissenters" claim to be.

13. Belk

Belk Senior Member

+4,092
    Agnostic
    Married
    That is a very odd way to phrase it. What precisely do you think black people are doing when talking about racism? Do you think they are trying to pull one over on white people or something? That they somehow are trying to use a form of verbal judo to get an advantage?

14. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+2,863
    Non-Denom
    Single
    In the context of what I originally said, and the people I made reference to, yes.

15. CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN Charlee. 8 /18 / 2017

+1,403
    United States
    Seeker
    Single
    US-Others
    Not really. They usually are well educated. And get decent jobs. The contribute financially to America. Big loss.

16. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+2,863
    Non-Denom
    Single
    One example is when they did the demolition phase of the rebuilding of the World Trade Center buildings. They got the whole job done in a single day. Quite a few jobs were created that wouldn't have existed if the demolition phase hadn't been completed.

17. CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

+1,403
    United States
    Seeker
    Single
    US-Others
    It was Trumps way of brain washing people. To make you believe it was just in place. Until they get better back grounds checking. Trump just doesn't want more Muslims or Mexicans here period.

18. Belk

Belk Senior Member

+4,092
    Agnostic
    Married
    Huh. OK. Can I inquire what you think they are trying to get away with?

19. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+2,863
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Trying to get what they want by making accusations of racism against white people.

20. CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

+1,403
    United States
    Seeker
    Single
    US-Others
    Wasnt That Osama Bin Laden,He was from Saudi Arabia. Why isn't that country on the list. Also he was from a group called Al-Qaeda. I think America has done more damage to people in Muslim countries and The U.S .