Sydney, Straya
✟1,203,994.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
You get your 'facts' from the Hare Krishna's now do you? (That is the youtube channel you linked this from). I guess that isn't surprising since you often post Eric "the idiot" Dubay's videos, and he is into pagan meditation.

Upvote 0

Mercy Shown

Jan 18, 2019
Boonsboro
✟46,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Talking about boot prints........

View attachment 348578

View attachment 348579

View attachment 348580

As seen on Buzz Aldrin of Apollo 11
I am not sure what you are trying to prove with these photos. Everything looks fine to me. There is his suit, including his space boots and overboots, which were worn over the space boots to provide traction on the moon's dusty surface. The footprint in the dust of the moon was made by the overboot, not the space boot.

I am going to assume that you are a flat earther also. Since you have fallen for this conspiracy theory hook, line, and sinker.

Upvote 0

Apple Sky

In Sight Like Unto An Emerald
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟50,761.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You get your 'facts' from the Hare Krishna's now do you? (That is the youtube channel you linked this from). I guess that isn't surprising since you often post Eric "the idiot" Dubay's videos, and he is into pagan meditation.

Can't say I noticed who the video is from ??

Upvote 0

Mercy Shown

Jan 18, 2019
Boonsboro
✟46,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have no idea I have never been there.
I just have a healthy skepticism of whatever the gov tells me.

As a kid in school they told me everything came into existence via a big bang , and that I came from a monkey.
Well that turned out to be a huge lie didn't it.
So why would I trust them now?
How many reasons do you want? The Ruskies monitored every launch we made and kept a very close eye on our activities. Remember, we were in a race with them to the moon.

They had radar just as we did and would have never let such a hoax get past them if it had happened. Approximately 400,000 people were involved in the Apollo 11 mission. The government can't even keep a secret when three people are involved. Can you imagine trying to control a narrative of a false mission to the moon with the Ruskies prying into our business where they would love nothing more than a hoax to uncover, plus controlling the hundreds of thousands of people involved? Then, doing it all over again five more times?

Usually, religious nuttiness is involved in people disbelieving that we landed on the moon. Twelve men stepped on the moon, many with stellar credentials and unquestionable patriotism.

Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟50,761.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

a et phone bill.jpg

:blacktelephone: :tearsofjoy:

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,203,994.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Can't say I noticed who the video is from ??
Of course not. You don't even do the minimum to check the veracity of any of your sources.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟50,761.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Of course not. You don't even do the minimum to check the veracity of any of your sources.

Why should it matter who the video's are from as long as they state the truth.

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟158,458.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Why should it matter who the video's are from as long as they state the truth.
In other words, you do not care about your sources or about any contradicting evidence. You just like seeing others being accused of lying or you like hearing everything around you is a fraud. You reject all the evidence for the outer space and blindly prefer the idea that we live in a small, closed terrarium.

I wonder what sad life events led you to this dark psychological state.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟158,458.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Watch this video (a couple of seconds) set at 29:37.

No, your videos are not credible and you do not verify them, so its just a waste of time. If you think you learnt something useful from them, write it down in your post, I do not want to give these channels more views.

• Agree
Reactions: Strong in Him
Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟50,761.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, your videos are not credible and you do not verify them, so its just a waste of time. If you think you learnt something useful from them, write it down in your post, I do not want to give these channels more views.

Maybe this one then.

The Astronauts are asked to swear on the Bible that they went to moon.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,074,769.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I wouldn't waste my time, they only lie or know no better.
See - you've made up your mind.

You don't seem to understand that throwing around the accusation, "liar", without any proof at all, is unkind, unfair and unchristian.
I don't know of anyone who's been there.
But you could go online, or down to the travel agents, and ask questions about the place, people who have led tours to the place and so on
Except that your first response applies here too; you believe they'll all lie.
What a sad little world you must live in; to be so mistrustful that everyone else opposes you.
What have people suggested ?
I think someone suggested releasing a balloon with a camera attached to it.
Other people have posted photographs and said that if we were on a flat earth, a certain place should be able to be seen. I think someone challenged you to go to a certain high place and take photographs.
And I said that you could speak to travel agents, write to airline pilots to ask about Antarctica - or even go there yourself, to see for yourself. Such an action sounds pretty drastic, but a) researching, and booking, the trip would tell you more about the country and b) at least you would be able to say "I've been there" and show us photos of this supposedly heavily guarded "wall of ice that circumferences the earth."

In this day of the internet, doing a Google search for "Antarctica" is simplicity itself. Even I, a technophobe, can manage that. There are many pictures and articles available. You could, as I also suggested, watch David Attenborough's programmers on the place.
Somehow, I have the feeling you will brand all those people as liars or fakers, though - with no evidence at all.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,074,769.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Maybe this one then.
Someone says that they are not going to watch a YouTube video, to give it more views, and asks you to summarise it in your own words - and your response is "ok; here's another clip"?

Sounds to me like you don't actually watch the clips that you post on here - actually, that has already been shown to be true.
What do you do; go to YouTube, enter the words "flat earth" or "fake moon landings", pick a clip and think "that'll do"?
Hardly a scientific way of collecting evidence.

Reactions: trophy33
Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟158,458.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Maybe this one then.

The Astronauts are asked to swear on the Bible that they went to moon.

Why exactly should I watch that? What question did I ask that this video has answers for?

Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟50,761.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What a sad little world you must live in; to be so mistrustful that everyone else opposes you.

Everyone opposes me because I state the truth & you guys can't handle the truth, you even oppose Genesis 1.

But you could go online, or down to the travel agents, and ask questions about the place, people who have led tours to the place and so on

I could.

Someone says that they are not going to watch a YouTube video, to give it more views, and asks you to summarise it in your own words - and your response is "ok; here's another clip"?

So............It's easier saves all the typing.

Upvote 0