Boonsboro
✟46,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What do you mean they are not real ? Well really, I'll be having a few choice words with Snow White the next time I see her.
I bet that is where you get your info about the moon landings.

Reactions: Strong in Him
Upvote 0

Mercy Shown

Jan 18, 2019
Boonsboro
✟46,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, I don't care what book you read it in, I still believe that man never landed on the moon, why do you believe such nonsense ?
At least the flat earth can be supported via the Bible, but this is just one big lie & NASA are doing what they are good at LYING & FAKING, just like they have done with their spinning ball nonsense.

Wake up & smell the roses.

View attachment 348664
Do you know what a shot tower is?

Upvote 0

Mercy Shown

Jan 18, 2019
Boonsboro
✟46,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is a tall tower where they used to drop liquid molten lead from as it fell it was in free fall thus negating the effects of earths gravity on it. Can you guess what shape the metal assumed by the time it hit the bottom of the tower now solidified?

Upvote 0

Apple Sky

In Sight Like Unto An Emerald
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟50,764.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is a tall tower where they used to drop liquid molten lead from as it fell it was in free fall thus negating the effects of earths gravity on it. Can you guess what shape the metal assumed by the time it hit the bottom of the tower now solidified?

Whats this got to do with the moon landings ?

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,074,769.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, I don't care what book you read it in,
Well you should do.
You have already judged NASA, the astronauts, their families and others all as liars - now you are claiming that the authors of history, astronomy and other books are liars too.

Which makes no difference, because you have no proof - you are just throwing around slanderous accusations.
I still believe that man never landed on the moon,
Yo have the right to believe what you like.
You don't have the right to dismiss everyone who disagrees with you as a liar.

why do you believe such nonsense ?
Because it's not nonsense; it's true.
The fact that you choose not to believe it, doesn't change anything.
At least the flat earth can be supported via the Bible,
No it can't.
The Bible does not teach a flat earth - you, yourself, have even said that you can't prove it.

but this is just one big lie & NASA are doing what they are good at LYING & FAKING,
Prove it.
Otherwise your claim is slanderous nonsense.

Wake up & smell the roses.
Ditto.

Although it doesn't really matter.
You can carry on believing that the earth is a flat disc surrounded by a wall of ice if you like. It makes no difference to anything. Except if you were talking to non Christians - or anyone really - on the subject. At best you might find that they smiled sweetly and left you to continue in your delusion. At worst, they might ask why they should believe you when you talk of unseen things (God) when you don't even know the facts about things which can be seen (shape of the earth) and for which there are many, many pictures, documents etc etc (moon landings.)

It would be like saying "the moon is made of green cheese, the clouds are candy floss, ice bergs are meringues and snow is marshmallow. Now let me tell you about someone who lived 2000 years ago, who died for you and who is alive today". Would you believe them?

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,074,769.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No it's not I get it straight from the porky tellers NASA.
No proof - means nothing.

Do you believe that NASA is made up of only half a dozen or so people, and they all sat in a room together and came up with the idea of lying to the world?
There are probably thousands of people who work at NASA, maybe from different countries. It would be almost impossible for everyone to agree to that "lie", to sustain it, remember what was said in previous meetings/interviews etc.

Charles Coulson is quoted as saying that he believes that the resurrection is true, and Watergate proved it to him.
The Apostles preached the resurrection. They held to that belief; never wavering, for 30 years. They preached it against opposition, when in jail and when facing death.
The few men involved in Watergate, of which Charles was one, could not even keep their lies going for 3 weeks. They buckled under pressure, contradicted one another and so on.
No one could keep the message of the resurrection going for 30 + years if it were a lie.

In the same way, no one could keep the "lie" of the moon landings going for so long. If it were all one big lie, someone, somewhere would have cracked/blurted out the truth/said "ha! we fooled you all completely"/owned up to their part in the hoax by now. And I don't mean just the astronauts who were eyewitnesses. I mean thousands of scientists, engineers, rocket builders, authors, journalists etc. from different countries, backgrounds, beliefs and so on.

But hey - it's much easier to say "lair and faker" than it is to read up on these things, think about them and be prepared to have a sensible discussion.

Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟50,764.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you believe that NASA is made up of only half a dozen or so people, and they all sat in a room together and came up with the idea of lying to the world?

No I don't - I believe that the top dogs within the Government were in on it too, as well as the top dogs in NASA.

Don't forget this was a race between Russia & America to see who could land on the moon first, as America were desperate to be first, they knew they couldn't get to the moon, so they staged it.

As for the mass employees of NASA they all worked on a need to know basis & if anyone found out what they were up to, sadly it would be curtains for them.

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟327,399.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
No I don't - I believe that the top dogs within the Government were in on it too, as well as the top dogs in NASA.

Don't forget this was a race between Russia & America to see who could land on the moon first, as America were desperate to be first, they knew they couldn't get to the moon, so they staged it.

As for the mass employees of NASA they all worked on a need to know basis & if anyone found out what they were up to, sadly it would be curtains for them.

And somehow the Russians remained silent about such a hoax? DOH!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,203,994.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
And if no one else wants to take up the challenge of refuting some points made in 5 minutes worth of video, I'll do it myself.
I'm pretty sure they've been refuted a number of times in the past, but as you can see from one of our resident flat earthers, they are deaf to reason. I suspect that even if we were to launch them into space, they would claim either a demonic delusional attack on their senses or claim they had been given hallucinatory drugs.

Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟50,764.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In the same way, no one could keep the "lie" of the moon landings going for so long. If it were all one big lie, someone, somewhere would have cracked/blurted out the truth/said "ha! we fooled you all completely"/owned up to their part in the hoax by now. And I don't mean just the astronauts who were eyewitnesses. I mean thousands of scientists, engineers, rocket builders, authors, journalists etc. from different countries, backgrounds, beliefs and so on.

As I mentioned in my last post, all employees who ever found out what they were up to, it was curtains for them either that or they were classed insane & put into a mental institute.

Go check out what they do to a 33% Freemason's if they spill the beans, this is the reason why the three Astronauts who supposedly landed on the moon has never told the truth.

Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟50,764.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Keep in mind how many very critical thinking scientific minded very well educated people think us Christians are delusional. A lot of flat earthers belief is grounded in scripture. Their belief in scripture supersedes their belief in science.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,203,994.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
As I mentioned in my last post, all employees who ever found out what they were up to, it was curtains for them either that or they were classed insane & put into a mental institute.
Don't give up your day job to try and write fiction for a living.

• Winner
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟50,764.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Don't give up your day job to try and write fiction for a living.

I think you should, anyone who believes that man has walked on they moon must be away with the fairies.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,074,769.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Must have. DUH!
No chance.

Think about it.
You just said that America and Russia were racing to get to the moon first - so they were rivals.
According to you, the US realise they are not going to be first to the moon, so they pretend that they have already got there and fake it. Apparently Russia - their rivals - knew that the pictures of a rocket taking off, man landing on the moon etc were all fake, but didn't say anything. They let the whole world believe, and celebrate, the claim that America were the first people to put a man on the moon. They made no challenge, no hint of criticism, no public statement "America lied to boost their egos" or "the US are cheats"?
As if.
Besides, if they later put a man on the moon and the pictures they sent back were different from the pictures the US sent back, that would have put pressure on America to tell the truth. And the accuracy of the US pictures would have been confirmed, or disproved, when satellites were sent up. With all the later advances in technology it should have been simple to verify whether pictures taken before 1970 were true, or false.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,074,769.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sure. That's why Buzz Aldrin has appeared in YouTube clips that YOU supplied.
You're asking us to believe that thousands of employees - not to mention the entire country of Russia, who were supposedly ok about the hoax - were sent to mental institutions?
this is the reason why the three Astronauts who supposedly landed on the moon has never told the truth.
What about the other 9?

Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟50,764.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status