• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Announcement: CO Forums

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Letalis, Sep 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeanM

DeanM Well-Known Member

+384
    Other Religion
    Married
  2. Debi1967

Debi1967 Proudly in love with Rushingwind62 Supporter

+1,064
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Republican
    ok I am still working off being miffed give me an hour ........................................................

ok so it took two shakes of the leg ok I agree with ya :)

3. Loki

Loki Senior Veteran

+94
    Christian
    Married
    I remember two. One of which resigned from all power, the other of which left a couple of days ago. Both of which are remarkable people.

4. Lisa0315

Lisa0315 Respect Catholics and the Mother Church!

+1,481
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Zero. I also tell new converts to run like the devil from this place.

However, while you may believe that the membership has been decreasing for a year, I have news for you. Some of us have been keeping up with the membership statistics, and compared to last year, the number of new members has radically changed. The number of posts year over year, the number of threads year over year, about half of what it was.

There was growth during 7-7-07. There has been a steady decline since LeeD took over. Those are the facts no matter how hard Lee tries to hide them.

The only thing that keeps CF afloat right now are the idiot rep threads. Lee could care less about new members as long as the number of posts remains marketable.

You guys are in for a painful surprise and I do not think it is going to be in the not too distant future.

Lisa

5. Debi1967

+1,064
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Republican
    If you have such a distaste for LeeD and this board Lisa why do you stay? Is it just to make us pay for something?

6. D'Ann

D'Ann Catholic... Faith, Hope and the greatest is LOVE Supporter

+3,925
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    :hug::p It would be wonderful if our friend came back to staff. :) His voice is needed imho.

Amen. You are absolute correct. It's wonderful to see you here.

7. Lisa0315

+1,481
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    How generous of you, Debi and how typical.

Lisa

8. D'Ann

+3,925
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Lisa :hug:

Please keep CF in your prayers. There is sooo many good things that can still happen here for Christ. This ministry is starting over and I pray you join us in this new endeavor.

God's Peace,

D'Ann

9. Lisa0315

+1,481
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    In-reach is a ministry, but it is not the primary one we are called to.

Lisa

10. Debi1967

+1,064
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Republican
    You're not being generous about this board nor are you being generous about LeeD and this is not the first post that I have seen this behaviour and yet you talk to me about generosity? Not to mention those were genuine questions?

11. Lisa0315

+1,481
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    LOL! Lee does not care about this site and you do not care about me. Give me a break.

Lisa

12. Tenebrae

Tenebrae A follower of The Way

+1,804
    Anglican
    Private
    Let me tell you how effective inreach is.

a couple of weeks ago In a highly dissociative state, I posted some pretty hefty suicidal posts on my blog.

It took staff over a week and a half to react

13. Debi1967

+1,064
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Republican
    Actually you would be wrong on both counts .... LeeD is an honorable man who does care about this site and I do care about any fellow sister in Christ even those I may disagree with.

14. Lisa0315

+1,481
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    I also want to know what harm it causes to question staff and LeeD? Why is that threatening? We are not supposed to have faith in men, but God. Why are questions such a bad thing?

Lisa

15. Debi1967

+1,064
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Republican
    I am so sorry tenebrae I should have never left Recovery please blame me :(

16. Hentenza

Hentenza I will fear no evil for You are with me Supporter

+3,223
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    Without knowing it, you just proved my point. Look, this is JUST a website. There are many like it in the internet. If this website tanks then we will all just move to another. There is not reason to spend our time looking for reasons WHY this site will tank. I much rather spend my time enjoying this website while we have it and attempting to make a difference than spending my time looking at dubious statistics or other "alarming" data.

There are a bunch of great people on this site. That is why I stay and choose to serve for their benefit. What I am not going to do is spend my time looking for reasons why this website will fail. That data and evidence is not yet in evidence.

17. GreenMunchkin

GreenMunchkin Likes things. And stuff. But mostly things. Supporter

+6,771
    Christian
    Married
    :( Love you, sis :hug: Am so sorry :hug: I didn't know :hug:

18. Debi1967

+1,064
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Republican
    You're right in a way we shouldn't have faith in men but I don't and that is what I have been trying to say I have Faith in God

19. D'Ann

+3,925
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Mod Hat On
    Temporarily closing thread for cooling off period.

Staff OR Advisors will decide to reopen the thread or not.

God's Peace,

D'Ann

MOD HAT OFF

20. Letalis

Letalis Well-Known Member

+924
    Agnostic
    Private
    US-Libertarian
    Thread will be closed permanently.

If there are still questions about CO forums or our stance on forcible icon changes, drop me a PM or start a thread in the QCF forum..

Regards,
    Letalis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.