Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
e! Anime is clearly a tool of satan

Some series are surrounded with magic, demons, divination etc
Violence and sexual explicitness occurs frequently

Japanese shinto and buddhist belief systems are apparent throughout

The addictiveness of anime and magna can lead Christians into a non Christian land of fantasy

Is all this glorifying to the Lord? Is this what He wants us filling our time with?

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Philippians 4:8

Upvote 0
A

Awaken4Christ

If something is not of the Lord it is of satan

There is no grey area in the middle

Where in the scriptures does it say that fantasy such as anime is something that Christians should actively follow?

So I guess we should burn our copies of "The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe" too huh? Should we not play basketball or eat pizza either?
Do you have a magazine at home that is something other than Christianity? Should every piece of an unbelievers art be reviled? The Wallpaper design on your house...Did you do a background check to see if the designer was thikngin Godly thoughts when they designed it?

Upvote 0

eeasuper

Jan 14, 2015
✟7,627.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
I would argue that anime in itself is not bad. Though, I believe it can be used for evil uses by the devil, to trick the mind, or something like that, and quite often too.

But in Titus 1:15, it says: To the pure, all things are pure, but to those who are corrupted and do not believe, nothing is pure. In fact, both their minds and consciences are corrupted.

If you are pure enough, anime would not be a hindrance to you, and any unsightly satanic symbolism that could be in it, would be nothing more than a speck of dust - assuming that you are already saved.

Earlier in the passage it says,

Titus 1:13-14 This saying is true. Therefore rebuke them sharply, so that they will be sound in the faith and will pay no attention to Jewish myths or to the merely human commands of those who reject the truth.

placing anime on par with "Jewish myths", you just shouldn't treat anime seriously, you should just treat them as mere human commands, which reject the truth, whether you watch it or not.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Apr 5, 2015
✟462.00
Faith
SDA
Anime is a tool, that can be used for God's glory if used correctly.
I am going to disagree with you, based upon the testimony of Jesus in the Scriptures, throughout. Anime, is of its very nature, a lie.

Unfortunately, most anime are not godly.
I am going to partially agree, and instead of saying 'most', substitute, 'all'.

Just as Blues/Rock/Rap [among others of the same vein] 'music' cannot ever be used to God's glory, due to its very nature, the same with 'anime', "e", "y", "h", and worse. There is worse, I testify.

Upvote 0
A

Awaken4Christ

I am going to disagree with you, based upon the testimony of Jesus in the Scriptures, throughout. Anime, is of its very nature, a lie.

I am going to partially agree, and instead of saying 'most', substitute, 'all'.

Just as Blues/Rock/Rap [among others of the same vein] 'music' cannot ever be used to God's glory, due to its very nature, the same with 'anime', "e", "y", "h", and worse. There is worse, I testify.

Is all fiction a tool of satan? Are all magazines a tool of satan? Is it a tool of satan to make a song based on Psalms using the drum beat boom chuck, boom boom chuck..and with guitars? What about poetry?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyYFxp7apl4

Last edited:
Upvote 0

actionsub

Sir, this is a Wendy's...
Jun 20, 2004
Belleville, IL
✟57,546.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
*read opening post

I lol'd

I call a Poe's Law violation on the OP.

Besides, everyone of a certain age knows that the epitome of violence on TV that can be copied by impressionable children remains The Three Stooges! nyuk nyuk nyuk
:doh:

Upvote 0
Apr 5, 2015
✟462.00
Faith
SDA
... Is it a tool of satan to make a song based on Psalms using the drum beat boom chuck, boom boom chuck..and with guitars? ...
Do you want to be serious and study the Scriptures and the Science?

The discussion was about Anime, though in a secondary sense, I did also link music in with it, as noted.

If you are serious in studying this with me, then let us do so prayerfully.

As for the video, it is not the worship of God, nor of His music. I speak from Scripture and understanding of the Science and musical History also, not from a mere personal bias.

I can recommend immediately for your perusal, the following:

Go to Google, type in:

"(Youtube) Sonic Warfare, by Ivor Myers", formerly of 'BoogieMonsters'.

"(Youtube) Distraction Dillemma, by Christian Berdahl"

"Music In The Last Days, by Karl Tsatalbasidis" (and see also "Drums, Rock and Worship", Book)

"(Youtube) Pop Goes The Music, by Frank Garlock"

"Voices Of A Dying Planet, by Brian Neumann"

"The Snare of Pop, Rock and HipHop, by Lawrence Elliott Jr"

"Unclean Spirits, by Pastor John Lomacang"

Various by "Steve Wholberg, from WhiteHorse Ministries", on various fiction (Harry Potter, Vampires, etc), media, etc.

"Little Light Studios", on Various Media, Games, etc

"Media On the Brain by Scott Ritsema", from BeltofTruth Ministries

"Captivated, by Media Talk 101"

We can also get into the dire black arts, occult and sexualism of Disney ((Kingdom Hearts) and its mixing with Final Fantasy), Pixar, etc and the like, not to mention the demonology of the Anime (and I speak from personal experience in having viewed a great deal (even the darkest, most satanic material, beyond "e", "y", "h", etc) before being delivered from it). We can also discuss the sources and origins of the producers, writers, film-makers, in their religions, philosophies, and etc and also the music associated therein, and what messages they teach about the Character of God and how they blaspheme Jesus Christ, either openly or covertly.

We can also discuss the video game industry, for I myself having also deeply delved into that in multiple ways before being delivered from it, and also into the darker aspects. I can discuss the blasphemy, occult and sexualism of things as overtly simple as Pokemon and Dragonball (standard, Z, GT, etc) (all in standard or "h", etc formats), or what some see as neutral as CardCaptors (Sakura, Clow &C), Yu-Gi-Oh, Air Gear, Final Fantasy, Dragon Warrior or the street fighter genre, Street Fighter, Fatal Fury, and so on, or as stark and overtly demonic Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, Ninja Scroll, and other, even older like the more americanized Conan, Ninja Turtles, Pirates of Dark Water, (even My little pony, Rainbow Bright, if we must), Simpsons, Family Guy, Futurama, South Park, Looney Toons and spin offs, Tom and Jerry, and more or detail the machinations of the cyber animes or sci-fi, like Ghost In the Shell, Appleseed, Neon Genesis Evangelion (in both standard and "h" format), Matrix, Star Wars, Star Trek, Gundam and more. I can also speak personally on the subjects "e", "y" (both y's) and "h" Anime, Manga, etc in both comic, written or drawn/video form. One would think that anything "h" or "e" or "y" would be seperated from the standard formats, but this is also not so, as can be demonstrated on several fronts, like Dragonball for instance (in its nudity), or Naruto, and so on, including the materials of Disney in both drawn or animated.

Make no mistake. The idols, all of them, are coming down, one way or another, soon enough - Daniel 2:34,44-45;

And the idols he shall utterly abolish. Isaiah 2:18

The effect of sound waves, or of the drum, etc is noted in the Scientific literature, and can also be seen to be demonstrated on Youtube after a class-room fashion through various harmonics and frequencies. There are very destructive waves. The Drum in an of itself is not evil, but it is the use of it that alters everything. There is a Biblical and Right use, whereas there is also a false, amplified and satanic use. We can also get into the history of Satan a bit in His own musical talent, not merely from Scripture, but from the mouths of the musical 'artists' (evangelists) themselves. Musicians are truly preachers... and so we need to hear it from their own mouths right? We have that documentation from the 'best'.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Apr 5, 2015
✟462.00
Faith
SDA
Let's briefly look at Pokemon a moment (that which I, in the past, 'religiously' played (console, card), watched, drew, and if my old account is still with "N", they may have some of my dead-man's poetry there on it, etc):

Pokémon: (portmanteau of) Pocket Monsters.

From Websters Online:

"1. a : an animal or plant of abnormal form or structure; b : one who deviates from normal or acceptable behavior or character
2. : a threatening force 3. a : an animal of strange or terrifying shape; b : one unusually large for its kind

4. : something monstrous; especially : a person of unnatural or extreme ugliness, deformity, wickedness, or cruelty"

Already we are not looking to be standing upon God's ways just from the definition.

Philippians 4:8 - Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things [are] honest, whatsoever things [are] just, whatsoever things [are] pure, whatsoever things [are] lovely, whatsoever things [are] of good report; if [there be] any virtue, and if [there be] any praise, think on these things.

Either Scripture will mean something to you, because they are always leading us to Christ Jesus, or they will not have such authority in our lives, and therefore we pick and choose what we want, but note, that is not after "the way".

To be a Pokémon "Master" is more than one thinks. And so many will defend and say, 'Oh, its harmless...', but brothers and sisters, I used to think just like that, and even wrote a college paper on the subject after such a manner. Who is placing these thoughts into the things you watch, listen to, read and experience? Do you think they mean it by chance? Look unto the authors of those things, and study what they themselves believe, for as it is written, (Romans 14:7 - For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself.), and so as we live and believe, so we try to inculcate that in all others around us. There is only two sides, not a third. Christ or Satan (Matthew 12:30 - He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.). What "seeds" of thought, talk, practice, ideas, are you 'seeding' unto others, and for whom?

It is written:

Matthew 23:10 - Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, [even] Christ.

We have the mindset in the game, show, cards, toys, etc that one is to be a "Master". This is of the same language of Freemasonry and the Illuminati, and occult groups as such, Knights, and so on, but really that which stems from Satan himself, He desiring to be "Master", even "God" (Ezekiel 28:9).

Isaiah 14:14 - I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Keep that verse in mind, for it will come in later.

Pokémon is filled with sorcery, witches, witchcraft, necromancy, spiritism, occultism, mediums, 'ghosts', possession, animists, shamans, avatars, astrologers, psychics, astral planes, druidism, demonism, spells, ancestor worship, and even false god worship (as in real world, Egyptian, Japanese, etc), and idols and blasphemy of Jesus Christ, though in ways most do not think about. The Bible strongly forbids the practice, teaching and etc of those things, for he knows that they are all sophistries, mesmerisms and lies of Satan himself:

Exodus 22:18 - Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

Deuteronomy 18:9 - When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations.

Deuteronomy 18:10 - There shall not be found among you [any one] that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, [or] that useth divination, [or] an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,

Deuteronomy 18:11 - Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.

Deuteronomy 18:12 - For all that do these things [are] an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.

Deuteronomy 18:13 - Thou shalt be perfect with the LORD thy God.

What is far worse, is that Satan sugar-coats the poison in pastels, kids, light-hearted jesting (Ephesians 5:4), adventure, etc. The evil and sin is never more insidious after that fashion...

Pokémon even manages to negate the Commandments of God (especially in the video games) by having the 'hero' (Ash, or You) rifling through and pillaging others precious items in their own homes, offices, drawers and so on and it is called "treasure". That is called "stealing" according to Scripture (for no general permissions were given, but you as the 'hero' (taking the place of Christ Jesus, the Saviour of the world) take what you will, and it has now taught you, as the character, to do so. Do you think that "theft" (covetousness, stealing, and all else) does not begin in the mind, as does any other commandment, like adultery? (Matthew 5:25) The Law is "spiritual" and covers everything (Romans 7:14; Psalms 119:96) and deals with the thoughts and intents of the heart itself in all matters (Hebrews 4:12).

It even teaches to dishonour "Father and Mother", by disobeying the Mother, leaving when you will and coming back when you will, and the 'Father' figure is noticeably absent... but there is a replacement, see if you can spot it.

Rules and commandments of God are noticeably absent from the thing, yet there is another set of rules, set up in its place, that after Satan.

But let's quickly get to the part where Pokémon deliberately teaches you to war against God...

As you truly become this "Master", you obtain more and more powers through that which you supposedly control (these "monsters", these devils and idols (eyedol), etc) and in the end of the game, series, etc, one must Climb a "Tower" (of Babel), and face off against hosts of enemies, and nearing the end, you fight "Four" (Living ones), before you get to the One after them (who is called "Rival"). After defeating this "Rival", and have ascended the "Tower" into the "Clouds" (I will ascend above...) you then face off against the Poke-god. To defeat and Capture Him/it...

Brothers and sisters, you just experienced what Satan has been attempting to teach you in many things, video games, movies, books, art, music, and so on...

Considering some of the "monsters" themselves:

"Mew Two" and "Mew". A "Psychic" Monster, in the form of the Egyptian false god... also it is a hybrid, a half-animal/half man... and amalgamation, a mixture... a co-mingling.

Others have looked like Anubis, the Egyptian false god...

Idol worship, for those that spend hours learning their names, their abilities, and all the "depths of Satan", to the total neglect the word of God and His will, His Commandments. Satan will (and even now is) sweep billions into their eternal deaths.

The video game (as others), teaches gambling (slots, etc), and to obtain wealth through spurious and false ways., preparing more millions to be succumbed to such addition in their actual lives. For once some taste of it, they cannot cease and down into perdition they go, taking with them their families, lives, health, all of which was bought and paid for by the life, death, resurrection, ascension and mediation of Jesus Christ, now in the Heavenly Most Holy.

Those who seek to defend, cling to their idol-mantra of it teaches 'friendship', 'bonding', etc. Yet it is all a facade, for it teaches fierce competition (not only among creaturely world, but of the human), rivalry, exaltation, pride, defeat of the other and the total capture of "God", and not unto edification, nor unto the Love of God.

It teaches the false science (so-called) of evolutionism, but the Bible clearly teaches God created in six days and rested the Seventh, even 6,000 years ago, destroying the ungodly with a world-wide catastrophic flood in the days of Noah (approx. 4,400, 4,500 years ago). The thing teaches pantheism and panentheism, that "God" is somehow in all things, and that you are either part of God or God in some way. None of which is true, for when we pray we pray "Our Father, which art in Heaven...", not Our Father, which art 'everywhere'...

The thing even sexualizes girls/women in various areas, wearing 'bunny cosplay' (a sex symbol in itself) and so on, and also promotes rabid feminism in various areas, even in dominatrix sorts of ways.

Some would think it teaches 'love", but what they call love is a mere sick and weak ungodly sentimentalism, not "love" as defined by the Cross of Jesus, not by the Bible.

It wastes the Lord's money that is entrusted to you, and also the time entrusted to you. All will be held accountable for the means thus given into their care, for their is an accounting coming soon (Matthew 18) for the living, and is already going on for those passed away.

Satan has billions lost in "amusement":

"a" - against/opposing/opposite
"muse" - to rationally, cognitively think
"ment" - in the act, process of something

Satan has billions lost in "entertainment":

"enter" - to come in
"tain" - to hold fast, captive
"ment" - in the act, process of something

The very definition of possession.... He comes in through your TV (not evil in and of itself), your Music, your reading, your internet, your phone, etc, etc...

And many spend tremendous amounts of money to obtain imaginary, even false and even wicked things therein...

Even "Dragons" are exalted in the thing.

Who are those creating these things? What philosophies, messages, do they have, what religion do they believe, keep or practice? Are they even professing Christians, and if so, what do they stand upon? (Isaiah 8:20) Do you think for one moment that Satan does not use them as he did Eve unto Adam...

I have barely touched this particular thing, and it leads unto far worse things, from the imagination, to the actual practice of that which is there in, mediums, psychics, astral planes, that you can be "Master" and take on a "god" and then we get into the darker aspects, that which leads to the "e" and "h" and down into the real world of magick, for therein sex is always at the core/root... I do not joke for a moment, for if you read the OT, you will find the same thing therein ...

1 John 5:21 - Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.

Let us move briefly onto others...

Repent. Christ Jesus is coming soon as according to Prophecy...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Apr 5, 2015
✟462.00
Faith
SDA
As an additional PS, we could also consider the abomination of 'cross-dressing' that goes on in Pokémon (like 'James', 'Jesse' and other), for as it is written:

Deuteronomy 22:5 - The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so [are] abomination unto the LORD thy God.

1 Corinthians 6:9 - Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

More can be said in regards the sorceries, etc that goes on in the thing:

Revelation 21:8 - But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Revelation 22:15 - For without [are] dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

God says, lovingly to all which partake of the cup and table of devils:

2 Corinthians 6:17 - Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean [thing]; and I will receive you,

Every moment that the thing is played, watched, partaken of, shared, talked about (glorified), is a moment of vanity, wasted and forever lost, and blasphemes that holy name, Jesus Christ, who died for us all, died for you, died for me. Men play with their idols as they did in his day and before, though now we also play with them, speak of them, share them, electronically, yet so many still carry them around on their persons, through game, phone, pad, etc.

Who will separate themselves from such 'sorceries', etc?

Acts 19:19 - Many of them also which used curious arts brought their books together, and burned them before all [men]: and they counted the price of them, and found [it] fifty thousand [pieces] of silver.

Yet that price calculated, is as nothing, for what was paid for you and me, brothers and sisters, for who can ever calculate the love of God in Christ Jesus, who suffered tremendously, not merely physically, but mentally, spiritually because of our sins and rebellion to God's Law/Love, to our Holy Father in Heaven.

I speak the truth, for I burned many things (more than books, magazines, video games, dvd's, cd's, etc, and smashed them to pieces, for they were in the way between my salvation and my God), and destroyed many things which I used to own, have, partake of, after coming to the truth. Christ Jesus has set me free from them, from the slavery of having "to own them all", "special collectors edition", "first edition", etc, etc. Now I can have all of Christ Jesus and my Father in Heaven, and this is life eternal:

John 17:3 - And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

What greater joy and peace and love can be found than in the eternal relationship to our Creator?

Upvote 0

lunalotte1188

Nov 23, 2012
✟7,746.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
We can also get into the dire black arts, occult and sexualism of Disney ((Kingdom Hearts) and its mixing with Final Fantasy), Pixar, etc and the like, not to mention the demonology of the Anime (and I speak from personal experience in having viewed a great deal (even the darkest, most satanic material, beyond "e", "y", "h", etc) before being delivered from it). We can also discuss the sources and origins of the producers, writers, film-makers, in their religions, philosophies, and etc and also the music associated therein, and what messages they teach about the Character of God and how they blaspheme Jesus Christ, either openly or covertly.

We can also discuss the video game industry, for I myself having also deeply delved into that in multiple ways before being delivered from it, and also into the darker aspects. I can discuss the blasphemy, occult and sexualism of things as overtly simple as Pokemon and Dragonball (standard, Z, GT, etc) (all in standard or "h", etc formats), or what some see as neutral as CardCaptors (Sakura, Clow &C), Yu-Gi-Oh, Air Gear, Final Fantasy, Dragon Warrior or the street fighter genre, Street Fighter, Fatal Fury, and so on, or as stark and overtly demonic Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, Ninja Scroll, and other, even older like the more americanized Conan, Ninja Turtles, Pirates of Dark Water, (even My little pony, Rainbow Bright, if we must), Simpsons, Family Guy, Futurama, South Park, Looney Toons and spin offs, Tom and Jerry, and more or detail the machinations of the cyber animes or sci-fi, like Ghost In the Shell, Appleseed, Neon Genesis Evangelion (in both standard and "h" format), Matrix, Star Wars, Star Trek, Gundam and more. I can also speak personally on the subjects "e", "y" (both y's) and "h" Anime, Manga, etc in both comic, written or drawn/video form. One would think that anything "h" or "e" or "y" would be seperated from the standard formats, but this is also not so, as can be demonstrated on several fronts, like Dragonball for instance (in its nudity), or Naruto, and so on, including the materials of Disney in both drawn or animated.

Hmmm...it does seem that you were personally convicted to give up what you gave up, because of your individual experiences with these works, which took you to a really dark place and left you with baggage. (Which you may or may not overcome.) And it's good for you to stand by that.

However, your experiences are not everyone else's experiences; other people may not have the same convictions because they haven't been affected the same way. There is a degree of freedom that God allows; that's why the Bible doesn't always give details down to the last minutia.

The Weak and the Strong

14 Accept the one whose faith is weak, without quarreling over disputable matters. 2 One person’s faith allows them to eat anything, but another, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables. 3 The one who eats everything must not treat with contempt the one who does not, and the one who does not eat everything must not judge the one who does, for God has accepted them. 4 Who are you to judge someone else’s servant? To their own master, servants stand or fall. And they will stand, for the Lord is able to make them stand.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟393,460.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
I once posted an article on a blog about the relationship between Naruto and Christianity, and there are many moral similarities. Here is the article:

The story of Naruto emphasizes morality. All its themes of love, self-sacrifice, selflessness, being grateful, shouldering others’ burdens, faithfulness, and friendship are central ideas. The author stated that he cared more for the moral clash between characters than the actual fights, showing his care for morality in Naruto.

First, Naruto’s story focuses on love. Kushini, the main character’s mother, was given the huge burden of containing the nine tails within her body. She said she filled her life with love to offset this suffering. Because of this, she was able to stay happy despite all her suffering. This brings us to the next moral.

Staying joyful is key to overcoming trials of life. The manga is scattered with humor, even in times of severe suffering and difficulty. Naruto’s enjoyment keeps him energized for everything he had to face. In fact, he always is the most energetic of all the characters in Naruto. Joy has been found to have great healing properties, which must explain why Naruto heals so quickly.

The five great nations learned to bond peacefully when they allied for war at the summit. They first held the conference in reluctance, because they did not trust one another, but became more and more bonded with one another as they fought in the war together, especially the Tsuchikage. This is major breakthrough, because the kage had seen frequent wars between each other in the past.

Patience is found in Naruto and his mentor’s motto “never give up” as Naruto strives to become from zero to hero, starting out an academic failure to taking on king title of hokage. This takes much hard work and determination against all odds and pushback from naysayers.

Graciousness is seen in Naruto’s forgiving of Sasuke, even being Christilike. He once suffered for Sasuke by willingly taking the wrath of someone for Sasuke’s criminal actions. His face grew extremely swollen from that someone’s punches and kept his love for Sasuke afterwards.

Good moral character is required in every shinobi as they must be extremely loyal and disciplined. This includes never selling out a comrade when interrogated about them.

Naruto’s friends practiced faithfulness in believing that Naruto would be peacemaker of the world. They had to get past the fact that he is only a teenager with many blunders like being hasty. The hokage Tsunade argued against her own counselors not to underestimate Naruto and to trustfully pass on the torch to the newer generation. Also, in his ascent to hokage, Naruto had to fully believe it would come true before it does. Eventually, it did. His faith in becoming hokage and eventually being honored by the whole village pulled him through his depression of loneliness during his youth.

Humility is required in shinobi towards their masters, and Naruto had the greatest transformation in this regard. He disrespected his teacher Iruka pulling pranks on him (and on all for that matter), but grew serious and respected and admired future teachers Kakashi, Jiraiya, Bee, to the point he’d risk his life for Kakashi once.

Naruto learned self-restraint in controlling “demon fox” within himself. In the beginning, this fox represented the hatred within his heart, because it popped out of him whenever he lost his rage. It would then rampage everything in sight. Naruto had to restrain great hatred or it would do more damage than really wanted. This represents humans’ need to channel our hate for good only.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.