Status
Not open for further replies.

JennyParker

May 30, 2011
✟15,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Do not watch anime friends! My son watched this anime called "narootoh" and now he thinks it's cool to hurt people! Anime is clearly a tool of satan trying to teach children to hurt eachother and that it's okay, please delete this forum section, to admins. This is a place of evil I can sense it god told me this place is evil and anime is too.

also I'm having my son exorcised tomorrow

DigiDigi

I Use Portals
Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
✟15,288.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Green
Anime is a tool? Is it like a phillips or a jack-hammer? Yeah people, don't watch Naruto its god-awful anyways. Watch something like Mushishi and Metropolis where the anime is close to being flawless.

Do not watch NARUTO friends! My son watched this anime called "narootoh" and now he thinks it's cool to hurt people! Anime is clearly a tool of satan trying to teach children to hurt eachother and that it's okay, please delete this forum section, to admins.
This is your son we're talking about, let the kid have some imagination and tell him hurting people is bad because clearly he had no knowledge that hurting people actually hurts them.

This is a place of evil I can sense it god told me this place is evil and anime is too.
God told me and probably millions of others in an anime that the wicked must be eradicated and shinigami exist.

Drowning your kid in water reading Bible verses is child abuse. FOOSBALL IS THE DEVIL!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

CyberPaladin

Veteran
Dec 2, 2005
✟53,287.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Anime is a tool? Is it like a phillips or a jack-hammer? Yeah people, don't watch Naruto its god-awful anyways. Watch something like Mushishi and Metropolis where the anime is close to being flawless.
What tool you ask depends on the series some of them like Dragon Ball Z and Naruto are like screwdrivers well one that's being rammed into your eye anyways. :p

Now Jenny the problem isn't anime if you kid is attacking other childern because of what he has seen on tv then they need to be taught the difference between fantasy and reality. My 5 year old nephew already knows this so kids can pick it up pretty early.

Now I'm sure your going to ignore what I said because haters are gonna hate but at least I tried.

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0PDoX7IH...funnyjunk.com/pictures/ad479a6d_2173_1c8a.jpg

Upvote 0

Incariol

Apr 22, 2011
✟7,523.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
What tool you ask depends on the series some of them like Dragon Ball Z and Naruto are like screwdrivers well one that's being rammed into your eye anyways. :p

Now Jenny the problem isn't anime if you kid is attacking other childern because of what he has seen on tv then they need to be taught the difference between fantasy and reality. My 5 year old nephew already knows this so kids can pick it up pretty early.

Now I'm sure your going to ignore what I said because haters are gonna hate but at least I tried.
ad479a6d_2173_1c8a.jpg

How about Crest/Banner of the Stars? :confused:

crest-of-the-stars.jpg

jinto_and_lafiel_from_crest_of_the_stars-12969.jpg

jinto_crest_of_the_stars-12962.jpg

jinto_and_lafiel_crest_of_the_stars-12967.jpg

Upvote 0

Baqueinfaith

Apr 18, 2011
Bay Area, California
✟15,947.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Anime is a tool of Satan because it will turn your sons into Wapanese, which means no girls will ever be attracted to them, ever, which means no marriage, which means no kids for them. Ditto for D&D, unless played ironically, in public, as a drinking game, and it results in an arrest for something ridiculous.

Upvote 0

Incariol

Apr 22, 2011
✟7,523.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
The concept of the series is okay but the dubbing is terrible.

So very true. Honestly, its almost inverted. I like the dub just because its hilarious to watch them spend entire episodes in pretentious speeches about the meaning of life in awkward English.

Upvote 0

DigiDigi

I Use Portals
Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
✟15,288.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Green
Anime is a tool of Satan because it will turn your sons into Wapanese, which means no girls will ever be attracted to them, ever, which means no marriage, which means no kids for them. Ditto for D&D, unless played ironically, in public, as a drinking game, and it results in an arrest for something ridiculous.

Wapanese? That race doesn't exist. I think you meant otaku. And I believe you have a serious case of otakuphobia. What's that:
otakuphobia-otakuphobia-otaku-otakus-anime-manga-fans-fan-fa-demotivational-poster-1248601687.jpg

Now just because you are into anime doesn't mean you are unattractive. One's attraction has absolutely no relation to another person's hobbies. It sounds as if you tried D&D yourself and are warning us to not attempt to try. Hmmm.

Upvote 0

Baqueinfaith

Apr 18, 2011
Bay Area, California
✟15,947.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Wapanese? That race doesn't exist. I think you meant otaku. And I believe you have a serious case of otakuphobia. What's that:

Now just because you are into anime doesn't mean you are unattractive. One's attraction has absolutely no relation to another person's hobbies. It sounds as if you tried D&D yourself and are warning us to not attempt to try. Hmmm.

Wapanese are white people who think they are Japanese. Otherwise known as Japanophiles, otherwise known as virgins.

And you're right, they're not necessarily unattractive, but they need a haircut and a shopping trip at Neiman Marcus, and maybe a hobby that isn't a sausage fest.

I did try D&D myself. I played a black midget monk with a katana who sounded like Laurence Fishburne when calm but Chris Tucker when angry. And I adventured with an octopus. And we ended up accidentally killing a squirrel, but blamed it on the zombies, who we then proceeded to massacre. Then we got hookers. That last part was real life, though.

*This was when I was an atheist

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

walkingxshadow

a poor player
Apr 7, 2011
Ecruteak city, Johto
✟61,839.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
this was so obviously a troll its kinda funny.

but in pretending its not:
Naruto is about ninjas....of course there is going to be violence. all i have to say is that if you put this stigma against anime because of the violence(im assuming youre not some judgmental person who judges anime just because its japanese) then you had better not watch transformers, star wars, walker texas ranger, csi or anything else that is even remotely violent. otherwise youre just a judgmental hypocrite.

i personally love Naruto. its a better manga than anime. but it is far from the best ive ever read or seen. but it is pretty awesome.

Upvote 0

DigiDigi

I Use Portals
Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
✟15,288.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Green
Wapanese are white people who think they are Japanese. Otherwise known as Japanophiles, otherwise known as virgins.

And you're right, they're not necessarily unattractive, but they need a haircut and a shopping trip at Neiman Marcus, and maybe a hobby that isn't a sausage fest.

I did try D&D myself. I played a black midget monk with a katana who sounded like Laurence Fishburne when calm but Chris Tucker when angry. And I adventured with an octopus. And we ended up accidentally killing a squirrel, but blamed it on the zombies, who we then proceeded to massacre. Then we got hookers. That last part was real life, though.

*This was when I was an atheist
Definitely otakuphobic. You were hanging out with the scum of the anime community, so I can't blame you for being so enraged. Somehow I doubt you got laid yourself because that entire last paragraph was unnecessary especially the last few sentences. I digress though.

I wouldn't go calling people otakus the labels you give, I'd just give them a pitiful stare that says shut it, you scum and all sorts of negative body language so I don't have to say a word to them and engage in a pitiful conversation about comparing and contrasting Bleach characters. Believe me, body language works wonders.

I've liked anime my entire life and I am a moderate fan, then you have the ones who obsess much. There are many different reasons as to why they may be so awkward in nature. Just gotta understand that you can't really be all that prejudice towards those kind of people and if you don't like them, ignore them. If you are one, then enjoy who you are if that's what you like to do then you should live the life you have to its fullest.

Upvote 0

Azureknight 773

IXA the Knight Kamen Rider
Apr 26, 2009
Canmanico, Valencia, Bohol
✟44,295.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Azureknight 773

IXA the Knight Kamen Rider
Apr 26, 2009
Canmanico, Valencia, Bohol
✟44,295.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
anime is just a modern word for comics in book or other media. As such it is a neutral art form. Things are not tools of Satan People are from time to time tools od G-d or Satan.

regards Garol

Anime is not a/the modern word for comics in book for it is the animated form. It is like the Japanese counterpart of the Western "toons/ Cartoons". That word should be manga for manga (in kanji, 漫画 (in kana, まんが or マンガ)) is drawn into papers for readers to enjoy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Baqueinfaith

Apr 18, 2011
Bay Area, California
✟15,947.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Definitely otakuphobic. You were hanging out with the scum of the anime community, so I can't blame you for being so enraged. Somehow I doubt you got laid yourself because that entire last paragraph was unnecessary especially the last few sentences. I digress though.

I wouldn't go calling people otakus the labels you give, I'd just give them a pitiful stare that says shut it, you scum and all sorts of negative body language so I don't have to say a word to them and engage in a pitiful conversation about comparing and contrasting Bleach characters. Believe me, body language works wonders.

I've liked anime my entire life and I am a moderate fan, then you have the ones who obsess much. There are many different reasons as to why they may be so awkward in nature. Just gotta understand that you can't really be all that prejudice towards those kind of people and if you don't like them, ignore them. If you are one, then enjoy who you are if that's what you like to do then you should live the life you have to its fullest.

All of that really happened, though. It was pretty boss at the time. Once I got stopped by police for no reason, but my friend got them back by peeing a little on the handle of their car when they weren't around.

Upvote 0

al_man

Seeker of Justive
Apr 25, 2011
Scotland
✟7,875.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Do not watch anime friends! My son watched this anime called "narootoh" and now he thinks it's cool to hurt people! Anime is clearly a tool of satan trying to teach children to hurt eachother and that it's okay, please delete this forum section, to admins. This is a place of evil I can sense it god told me this place is evil and anime is too.

I think it comes down to parenting at the end of the day, when I was a kid I watched wrestling and copied it with my cousins, we got hurt then our parent's told us off and gave us a hiding, then we learn that clearly copying things from TV is not a good idea.

But if you think it's of the devil then maybe you should just throw away your tv and any other electronic equipment used for entertainment purposes because you'll pretty much think that everything on tv is derived from Satan.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.