✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
What's that about then?

It is about animal cruelty, which everyone who read about Balaam's donkey knows is a sin.

Let me guess: You would raither shoot a dog on the street than learn to witness its God-given love for people.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
The Apostles were making errors in the book of acts.

Jesus disagrees with your statement about kosher law and he is the fulfilment of the law:

Matthew
10 And he (Jesus) called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand:

11 Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.

Well you don't have control over whether this gets shuts down or not. Good representation of the animal people though,very loving.

The apostles were making errors? Ok. Glad you got them straightened out!

Act_15:20 But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood.

But, your thread is not about Peter's vision or diet.

Upvote 0

Daniel C

Nov 22, 2018
England
✟23,768.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
A Baptist can't say that. Baptists believe the Bible has no errors. Maybe you selected the wrong religion in the registration form.

If you want to believe Acts is in error just because it supports animals you are a true biased animal hater.

Oh yea of little faith.

Upvote 0

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Animals do not eat people, so what is your point? I was specifically talking about animals not being nearly as bad to people as people are to other people. It is impossible for them to do so.

And by the way, many animals do feel love. If you don't believe this I can't believe you truly love a dog.
They are just as " bad". And yes they eat people too. They kill with no remorse. One of our dogs killed multiple kittens. She didn't know it was " wrong." Animals do not love or hate as we do, because they don't have that capability. I don't love my dogs like I love people, that is correct. I love them like I love everything that makes life good, like all of creation, but I would kill them in a moment to save a human life.

Upvote 0

Daniel C

Nov 22, 2018
England
✟23,768.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
The apostles were making errors? Ok. Glad you got them straightened out!

Act_15:20 But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood.

But, your thread is not about Peter's vision or diet.

AND THAT WAS THE ERROR! You did good.

Jesus said kosher is ended,the Apostles re-started it.

Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single

If you think that was an error, you don't know one thing about reading the Bible. You also said there isn't anything in the Bible that says God loves animals, even after I proved you wrong. Clearly you don't know how to read the Bible correctly. And based on your posts, the reason is you don't want to.

Upvote 0

Daniel C

Nov 22, 2018
England
✟23,768.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
If you think that was an error, you don't know one thing about reading the Bible. You also said there isn't anything in the Bible that says God loves animals, even after I proved you wrong. Clearly you don't know how to read the Bible correctly. And based on your posts, the reason is you don't want to.

Very loving from another animal person.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Animals don't sin because they are amoral and instinctual creatures, however they are affected by sin. Because God did indeed place a "dread" of humans upon them as a result of sin, especially the wild animals that weren't domesticated, their "sin" is harming or killing humans. To take it another step further, a wolfs instinct to kill calves will get it shot by the rancher. A foxes instinct to kill chickens will get it shot by the farmer. So yeah, they are held accountable for acting according to their instincts when it affects humans negatively.
I get what you mean. I sometimes trap nuisance animals. Beaver flooding the road, coons eating ducks. I was thinking more along the lines of a Court of law type of Justice for bad animals. It's our job to manage animals correctly. If we let them overpopulate, it's bad for both humans and animals.

Upvote 0

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You can click on Support to open a Close Thread ticket.

For the first time ever, I am ignoring a poster on a Christian forum despite thinking Jesus would never do that. Anyone who says she would shoot her dog deserves it - even if she claims to love the dog.
I have had to shoot dogs that went bad and bit someone. It's not fun, but necessary.

Upvote 0

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
She did not contradict herself over the laws---what God has declared abominable---remains abominable.
Like the pig and blood. Peter's vision had nothing to do with animals. It had to do with people, and Peter said so.
Act 10:28 And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean.
That is what the vision was about. Nothing says that the pig is now clean, nor that blood is OK to eat.

I think this whole thread should be shut down.
You don't eat bacon? Do you follow all the Jewish dietary requirements?

Upvote 0

Daniel C

Nov 22, 2018
England
✟23,768.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Daniel, why do you think a person's God-given love for animals makes him or her not Christian?

Well you're not showing much love here with the mean spirited posts against me and other members, you and the other animal people. And don't make excuses why, love is love, if it's not there,no excuse.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others

Well---that explains everything!! I can not say what I am thinking or I would be thrown out of the website! Sooooo----I am unwatching this thread and will respond no further. I do hope this is not a Baptist way of thought, but yours alone. Bye!!

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
You don't eat bacon? Do you follow all the Jewish dietary requirements?

I do not follow Jewish dietary laws---I follow biblical health laws. I am going off this thread so you all have fun!

Upvote 0

Daniel C

Nov 22, 2018
England
✟23,768.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Well---that explains everything!! I can not say what I am thinking or I would be thrown out of the website! Sooooo----I am unwatching this thread and will respond no further. I do hope this is not a Baptist way of thought, but yours alone. Bye!!

I do hope Baptists and other Christians hold the principle of fact checking-it saves a lot confusion. I also hope they hold the correct order of man over animal that God intended in the Bible.

Farewell.

Upvote 0