Australia
✟157,841.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Can someone help me by letting me know some verses that prove that animals don't have feelings? It is so logical and is common sense, but it never occured to me to remember where the Word says so. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Animals definitely have feelings. One of my dogs reacts strongly to most situations. On being told to go to go to her kennel of a night, her tail stops wagging, the ears droop and she looks at me in such a sad way. Contrast that to the excitement of me opening the door in the morning or the fear and trembling she does if I take her to the vets. Certainly, their emotions are not equal to our own but they do have emotions.

Ugh! Sorry, this is a resurrected thread.
@Mason Sheffield please don't resurrect 14 year old threads!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ophiolite

Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape
Nov 12, 2008
✟241,534.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Please don't just join a message board to bump a thread that's been dead for 16 years.
The next most heinous thing to do is to extend the resurrection by complaining about it.
Then, slightly less heinous is to point out how heinous it was to complain about the bump.
Less heinous still may well be the post that responds to this post.

Upvote 0

Tinker Grey

Wanderer
Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2002
Erewhon
Visit site
✟934,004.00
Faith
Atheist
The next most heinous thing to do is to extend the resurrection by complaining about it.
Then, slightly less heinous is to point out how heinous it was to complain about the bump.
Less heinous still may well be the post that responds to this post.
W00t! My post is less heinous!

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Of course animals have feelings. Earlier this year I was in great pain because of a leg infection. Both of my cats stayed with me when I was stuck in bed. One of them hopped up with me one evening carrying her favorite toy, a stuffed mouse. She left it with me, probably thinking that it would cheer me up. When I finally arrived home following my leg amputation and two months in recovery and rehab both cats greeted me at the door. My little girl climbed up onto my shoulder and started licking my face, my guy cat ran over and hugged my leg. That's love.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums