Antwerp
✟25,552.00
Country
Belgium
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
have greatly enjoyed the writings of the Canadian/American writer Frank Peretti. I bought four of his books and two of them I read twice: This Present Darkness and Piercing the Darkness. The guy is a great suspense writer and has made so many people aware of the presence of Angels. In his voluminous books the Angels are fighting the demons but their battle runs kind of parallel with the battle between human beings, the battle between good and evil. The Angels can win only when there is a prayer basis. Not everybody would agree with that view on Angels but it can't hurt to see it like that.

Peretti is a great enemy of everything that may be related to the new age movement and I find also a lot of humour in his books.
If you think that you might profit from the awareness that God has helpers all around you, you might do wise to read the two books mentioned.

In his other books there are no Angels. I wonder why he dropped them, since his books became popular because of them. Maybe he got tired of writing two novels in one: the humans and the Angels. Does someone know?

After the first two books I read Billy Grahams "Angels" and also the same title translated from the Italian work by journalist Paola Giovetti. Really great stuff all this.
But it is said that Angels must not be worshipped and should not replace the Holy Trinity in any way. Unfortunately, in the new age movement the approach is quite different.

Reactions: Dave-W