United States
✟8,857.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
There's such an empty spot when loosing a mother. I still find myself void and missing mine more often than I'd like to admit. I pray Ruth you will remember your mom in the sweet aroma of the roses she bestowed upon you while with you. Mine has been gone for twenty years now, and every August I light a candle. As weird as this sounds, there are times I smell carnations. They were my mom's favorite flower.

Upvote 0

River of Zion

By water and blood the Spirit of Truth testifies
Feb 13, 2009
United States
✟8,857.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
picture.php

Upvote 0

RuthD

blah blah blah
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
Earth
✟191,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
There's such an empty spot when loosing a mother. I still find myself void and missing mine more often than I'd like to admit. I pray Ruth you will remember your mom in the sweet aroma of the roses she bestowed upon you while with you. Mine has been gone for twenty years now, and every August I light a candle. As weird as this sounds, there are times I smell carnations. They were my mom's favorite flower.
:hug:I'm sorry you lost your mom. I recall many good memories that bring a smile to my face. I went to her grave on her birthday and put roses there. I cried of course but that's natural. I miss her but Jesus has the joy of being with her now and he deserves it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums