United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
HAPPYBIRTH.gif

I just came from my momma's grave. I put flowers on it. She would have been 79 today. She died a cancer death and you know that's all I need to say, you understand. I wanted to give her a birthday party in heaven today but I am not there yet. Just fellowship to show her to she is loved on her birthday, she did not get all the love she deserved. She gave so much of herself and her love.

Blessings: 300 per post

Thread length: 1000

No post limit.

Usual rules.

Celebrate her life please! People were unkind to her a lot in life. I want her to see love for her just by fellowshipping in this thread.All pics okay.

Last edited:
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RuthD

blah blah blah
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
Earth
✟191,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I love you nanajojo and all of you. You have been a great support to me these years. I may be in real bad shape or dead if not for all the support that came to me here. I feel the love. May the good Lord bless and keep you all.

Upvote 0
Jul 26, 2005
somewhere over the rainbow
✟372,126.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
I love you nanajojo and all of you. You have been a great support to me these years. I may be in real bad shape or dead if not for all the support that came to me here. I feel the love. May the good Lord bless and keep you all.
:hug::hug::hug:

Upvote 0

RuthD

blah blah blah
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
Earth
✟191,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I know what you are saying
was very long grieving for me when my Dad died and then my sister at 45, seemed like years
now my husband , can not imagine how long I will be like this
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:Grieving is very hard yes. My dad and sister are gone too. I have healed a lot but will never forget them or stop loving them or stop talking to them and visiting them till the good Lord places me with them. I'm so sorry for your loss of your husband jojo. I am praying for you and yours.:groupray:

Upvote 0