Visit site
✟833,543.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I take it he's not been neutered? I always get my cats neutered, especially male ones.
He is neutered, but maybe he doesn't quite realise it!

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟833,543.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
this is why could never be a cat person, lol
the thought of a cat walking on counters & sitting on stove

our dog stays on the ground & off furniture
good dog
Our two cats never get up on our sink bench, nor on the stove. We have provided sheep skins on our furniture for them to sleep on. The only part I don't like is when the ginger ninja is on my lap and decides to jump off and digs his claws in to help him launch himself off! I regularly have scratches on my thighs as a result.

Reactions: A Gerbil
Upvote 0

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The ginger ninja nearly got turned into a ginger rug tonight. He sprayed on our sofa, and we are having an open home tomorrow as part of our house sale!!!
Maybe that's his way of saying "I don't want to move!" :cat:;)

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟833,543.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
  • Friendly
Reactions: Heavenhome
Upvote 0

Marylou Petit

Nov 30, 2019
Florida
✟15,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Alert: What is written about the curses added to anyone who adds to God's Word ?
(not humorous)
I stand with you, altho my Dog and cats are a gift from God to me, my precious service Dog, MS, will go to sleep in twwo days. I am beyond grief and was hoping I could find a passage that would tell me if we will be united. Sort'a All Dogs Go To Heaven.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I stand with you, altho my Dog and cats are a gift from God to me, my precious service Dog, MS, will go to sleep in twwo days. I am beyond grief and was hoping I could find a passage that would tell me if we will be united. Sort'a All Dogs Go To Heaven.
The Word of the Living Elohim Almighty Creator comforts us
knowing we will have unlimited perfect peace and overwhelming ecstatic joyousness in His Presence forever!
(and perfect peace here on earth as "our minds are set on Him" trusting Him fully, as He Says.)

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟833,543.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Reminds me of the dyslectic guy who said, "I believe in Dog!"

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟833,543.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Nice guy. thank you for commenting on my losing my service dog and more/ Do you have MS too
I apologise for my inappropriate sense of humour. I didn't mean to belittle your grief over the prospect of losing your service dog. It is a member of your family and we feel the same way about our two very affectionate cats.

I believe that these animals are a blessing from God and were created to give us much comfort when we need it. I have seen videos on Youtube about the wonderful work that service dogs do for people, especially the one that comforted, ministered to, and monitor its owner when she passed out during a seizure. It showed the dog licking her arm while she was unconscious, then licking her face to help her come round. It was wonderful to watch.

So please forgive my sense of humor and be assured that there is a sensitive and understanding guy behind it. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
MaryLou, I am so sorry about the imminent loss of your dear dog, who I understand is a loved companion and dear friend.

Well my position is that all animals are precious to God and how we treat then is also, see Proverbs 12:10. There are many other texts that mention animals, God used them in many ways ie the dove in the ark, Balaam's ass, etc and in Isaiah, heaven is spoken of when the wolf lays with the lamb for instance, so I can't see heaven without them. That's enough for me.

If you would like to read further and have some counsel about this there is a very good book called "Do Dogs go to Heaven?" by M.Jean Holmes. it discusses all animals and relies on the Bible which is of course what we should do.
I have watched a discussion on YouTube also which was really helpful by Jesus truth called "do all pets go to heaven".
I hope you can find it because the Scripture you are taken through will give you peace and certainty.
God bless you and your 4 footed family:dog::heart::cat:

Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I see Gods love for me through my cat all the time. The fact he even thought of our simplest needs so thoroughly to gift us with pets is enough to know how much he values our happiness.
It's amazing how much we can learn about love and life from pets. In the beginning man and animals had a close relationship, and one day it will be restored. Till then we can work at it and see glimpses of how it's going to be.

I'm going to post this video, not because I necessarily agree with all the theology, but because I think it brings out the human relational side very nicely.

Upvote 0

Marylou Petit

Nov 30, 2019
Florida
✟15,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
I apologise for my inappropriate sense of humour. I didn't mean to belittle your grief over the prospect of losing your service dog. It is a member of your family and we feel the same way about our two very affectionate cats.

I believe that these animals are a blessing from God and were created to give us much comfort when we need it. I have seen videos on Youtube about the wonderful work that service dogs do for people, especially the one that comforted, ministered to, and monitor its owner when she passed out during a seizure. It showed the dog licking her arm while she was unconscious, then licking her face to help her come round. It was wonderful to watch.

So please forgive my sense of humor and be assured that there is a sensitive and understanding guy behind it. :)
Of course forgiven and Thank you from me and Austin,

Upvote 0

Marylou Petit

Nov 30, 2019
Florida
✟15,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
The Word of the Living Elohim Almighty Creator comforts us
knowing we will have unlimited perfect peace and overwhelming ecstatic joyousness in His Presence forever!
(and perfect peace here on earth as "our minds are set on Him" trusting Him fully, as He Says.)
Thankyou

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

*LILAC

Site Supporter
Jan 22, 2005
✟457,887.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
this is why could never be a cat person, lol
the thought of a cat walking on counters & sitting on stove

our dog stays on the ground & off furniture
good dog
Surprisingly, my cat never goes onto the table or the countertops. She did when she was little but I trained her not to. She likes the sink with the tap lightly running only if I put her there.
Now, the other cat we had, he was a bit of a stinker and went where he wanted, when he wanted and glared at us for scolding him otherwise! lol

• Friendly
Reactions: mama2one
Upvote 0