✟43,750.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
Z_Spool said:
Hey, I'm not Disney freak. Anyways... like I said if you like being around kids, the whole park is filled with them. It just depends on how much interaction you want to have with them... and in what way? Would you want to be a character? lots of kids... lots of smiles... but also lots of parents shoving their kids next to you for "just one more" picture, while you're trying to make it backstage for your break... or in order to get off the street in time for the parade. or you could be in the parades/shows and then kids everywhere... just no contact/direct interaction. like I said... it all depends on how much... and what kind of interaction you want... A lot of it also depends on how willing you are to interact with kids. A lot of the people I work with interact with kids as little as possible, and then once their break comes they take off backstage away from the guests and kids... i on the other hand like to spen time answering questions if possible, and making those "magical moments" for the kids while they're waiting in line or waiting for the rest of the group to do a rider switch because they're too small... or because it's their birthday... or... just because. It all depends on your willingness to put yourself out there as an example not only as a christian but as a Diney employee.

I love children and am with them everyday of my life! Being in the parades would be cool. Are you ever in them?? I'm moving tomorrow for a month and I dont knwo if I will the internet there but I will reply when I can.

Upvote 0

FullyMT

Veni Sancte Spiritus
Nov 14, 2003
Boston
Visit site
✟8,053.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I just found out yesterday that one of my friends got a job at Dland...he said he's going to get to work in Adventureland as a ride operator (more than likely) and that he'll be starting his trainign the Friday after school's over. I told him that he's signing over his soul to Disney...it was a good laugh.

Upvote 0

Z_Spool

Beach bum, lost in desert... more at 11...
Nov 8, 2003
the (951) *boo*hiss*
Visit site
✟903.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
holyrokker said:
Anaheim? Isn't that really Los Angeles?
L.A. Angels of Anaheim.
HOW DARE YOU MOCK MY PAIN!?!?!?!?!?!
Los Angeles Dodgers.... the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim don't exist... they're still the California Angels if you ask me. Grrr... anyways... About it being in L.A. Anaheim's a little under 50 miles from L.A so, no.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.