Boston
Visit site
✟8,053.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
any specific shops I should check out?
Hmm...Not sure. I don't do too much shopping and I don't know what we have down here that you don't....Spend some time at Downtown Disney...lots of shops there, same thing wtih the Block.

Upvote 0

Z_Spool

Beach bum, lost in desert... more at 11...
Nov 8, 2003
the (951) *boo*hiss*
Visit site
✟903.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
Disneyland Eh? Make sure to stop in and say hi then... but as far as shopping goes, The block is a nice outdoor mall with your typical mall stores, Vans, Hot Topic, Old Navy, a Vigin Megastore, and stuff like that, but the Irvine Spectrum Is nicer, but also further. It's about 30 mins. or so away depending, on your driving and traffic. The've got a better theatre, better stores, and better resturaunts, plus not as many screaming little brats and wannabe punk-rockers. I don't know how much of the Disneyland Resort layout you've seen, but we also have the Downtown Disney District Which is just to the West of the central esplanade and the main gates A little more on the high end "Spend-your-vacation-money-here" types of stores and resturaunts... but a cool place to hang out, and see a movie, or concert. (House of Blues) Any more Questions, let me know... Like I said, I'm A grover, and I can't stand staying at home... Have A Magical Day. ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FullyMT

Veni Sancte Spiritus
Nov 14, 2003
Boston
Visit site
✟8,053.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I think I'm actually going to be going to Disneyland on Friday with my family (I actually get a day off of work! lol!) and get some usage out of my annual pass before I leave for college. Oh...and I'll have some money so that I can spend half my paycheck to buy a churro! :D....When you go into the park, I suggest bringing your own water bottles and maybe some snacks (licorice, a bag of gummy bears, etc), food and drinks are REALLY expensive, unless you want to drink out of the drinking fountains :)

Upvote 0
Mar 19, 2004
Canada
✟43,750.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
Z_Spool said:
Disneyland Eh? Make sure to stop in and say hi then... but as far as shopping goes, The block is a nice outdoor mall with your typical mall stores, Vans, Hot Topic, Old Navy, a Vigin Megastore, and stuff like that, but the Irvine Spectrum Is nicer, but also further. It's about 30 mins. or so away depending, on your driving and traffic. The've got a better theatre, better stores, and better resturaunts, plus not as many screaming little brats and wannabe punk-rockers. I don't know how much of the Disneyland Resort layout you've seen, but we also have the Downtown Disney District Which is just to the West of the central esplanade and the main gates A little more on the high end "Spend-your-vacation-money-here" types of stores and resturaunts... but a cool place to hang out, and see a movie, or concert. (House of Blues) Any more Questions, let me know... Like I said, I'm A grover, and I can't stand staying at home... Have A Magical Day. ;)

I guess we'll probably go to Orange since we wont have a car. Outside mall? never heard of such a thing. We dont have any of the stores you mentioned here either. Everytime I come to California my skin and hair so crazy whats with your water? Oh and I'm guessing there are no churches by Disneyland are there? Is there any Christian stores in Orange?

Upvote 0

Z_Spool

Beach bum, lost in desert... more at 11...
Nov 8, 2003
the (951) *boo*hiss*
Visit site
✟903.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
sweetlambofgod said:
...Everytime I come to California my skin and hair so crazy whats with your water?...
Yeah, We do Have some hard water problems, especially in the hotels.
sweetlambofgod said:
Oh and I'm guessing there are no churches by Disneyland are there?
You Could always come to my church. It's a foursquare church about 10-15 mins. from Disneyland, and we have a site, but I don't know if I can post the site. *shrug*
sweetlambofgod said:
...Is there any Christian stores in Orange?
There's a Berean Christian Store just around the corner from the church too.

FullyMT said:
I think I'm actually going to be going to Disneyland on Friday with my family...
Make sure to stop bye Indy and say hi then.:thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.