• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

An idea for people that SI

Status
Not open for further replies.

amazed_by_grace

Aug 29, 2004
Ireland
✟505.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Just got back from my hols in Belgium.. trip of a lifetime it was so amazing! everything there is so beautiful... but i lost my award within 45 mins of being home.. i don't see the point anymore...i hate myself; i hurt myself.. its a logical process...

Upvote 0

tjboie2001

I can forgive can you
Nov 3, 2004
Arizona
✟1,393.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Ok Jo I see that you care alot and I know that you do what you are doing is very nice of the rewards I ma talking about. But I was thinking about doing stuff to myself after my mom died now that my daughter lies in a coma at the hospital and now I am afriad that I am going to lose her to I won't know what to do. my daughter keeps me going and when she is here I have a lot to live for. But you guys that are on here are still young you do not have kids at least i don't think so. Well anyway Jo and everyone eles that has tlaked to me and still is talking to me think about me and think about what you have told me why I shouldn't do anything to myself then maybe you won't do it to yourself ok.

Upvote 0

tjboie2001

I can forgive can you
Nov 3, 2004
Arizona
✟1,393.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
mikeforjesus said:
If your daughter comes out of the coma will it rid the grief of losing your mother atleast 80% ?
I know this is private but can I ask how long you have been christian?

I have been a christian for 25 years and I am not christian anyways I am catholic but I don't think that there is any difference.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟584,201.00
Faith
Christian
God wants you to love Him more than any of your family and friends... He doesnt want your daughter to be your reason for living but Him to be your reason...... there has to be some deep period in the christians life to realise that this world is all vanity so that we can serve and give our hearts fully to the LORD.. to know Him more intimately as our Father and so that u can have more than one daughter.. thats selfish.. He wants you to be mother of all His children and us to be your sons/daughters.

I was watching a video of an orthodox saint today whom the LORD took three of his children and his wife from him... he always said like Job "The LORD gave and the LORD took, Blessed be the name of the LORD forever." ... but God knows His relationship with us might not be like that with Him now but in the future... Maybe the death of your grandma is deep enough for you to see now that the world is vanity and if you show to your God that u love Him for now and live for Him whether sickness or in health.. He might just bring your daughter out of the Coma.. I pray for this to be the case.. But u must trust the Lord knows what His doing and doesnt plan to Harm you but to have a blessed life with Him, an abundant life full of love, joy, peace and goodness.

Peace.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
W

woman.at.the.well

The meaning of depression = too much thought on oneself. Try looking upward and outward. Help someone else who has it worse than you - and there is always others in worse shape than you, no matter what you think. . . things will look up and get better. Look at Naomi in the book of Ruth. Praise God, no matter what even through this difficult time with your daughter and He will see you through and bless you in ways you can't imagine.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.