American taxpayers to fund the Wuhan Lab

Should American tax dollars go to funding the Wuhan lab?

• Yes

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
From the above article...

Biden did not authorize U.S. taxpayer money to go to the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

The Wuhan Institute of Virology received partial funding from the NIH's grant provided to the EcoHealth Alliance for "Understanding the Risk of Bat Coronavirus Emergence." The grant was awarded by the NIH while under President Barack Obama's administration and reapproved in 2019 by the Trump administration.

The NIH awarded EcoHealth Alliance a separate grant of $7.5 million to help establish the Centers for Research in Emerging Infectious Diseases, during the Trump administration.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

GreekOrthodox

Psalti Chrysostom
Oct 25, 2010
Yorktown VA
✟176,342.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
And he's also sending them pizza from that place where all the children were imprisoned by Hillary.

Sheesh. Check your sources every now and then.

But it was on the INTERNET!!!!

I'm a member of the (according to one conspiracy website) "virtually unknown powerful international ancient Greek ultra secret Masonic society, Order of the AHEPA, the American Hellenic Educational Progressive Association" that the Pizzagate owners are also members of. I want to let you know that in one of our meetings to take over the world, we spent 20 minutes arguing over the price of feta cheese that we sell from our slave labor :p

Seriously, we had a formal debate on the price of feta cheese following the apparently Satanic Robert's Rules of Order... arrrrrggggg... You don't know how BORING world domination really is! Pinky and the Brain have it easy every night trying to take over the world.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
But it was on the INTERNET!!!!

I'm a member of the (according to one conspiracy website) "virtually unknown powerful international ancient Greek ultra secret Masonic society, Order of the AHEPA, the American Hellenic Educational Progressive Association" that the Pizzagate owners are also members of. I want to let you know that in one of our meetings to take over the world, we spent 20 minutes arguing over the price of feta cheese that we sell from our slave labor :p

Seriously, we had a formal debate on the price of feta cheese following the apparently Satanic Robert's Rules of Order... arrrrrggggg... You don't know how BORING world domination really is! Pinky and the Brain have it easy every night trying to take over the world.
People that boring must be preserved.

Upvote 0