oceanofdreamz

Shoulda Been Born Israeli
Mar 23, 2004
America sadly, I picked the Israeli flag cause I w
✟7,987.00
Faith
Pentecostal
HeatherJay said:
Well, as long as Jasmine doesn't win the whole darn thing, I doubt they will. All that really matters is who wins in the end, right? If the right person wins (Fantasia) then they probably won't change a thing.
u like that fantasia???????? gosh she's gross! I want diana to win fantasia stinks

Upvote 0
A

Adam Kadamon

ridesawhitehorse said:
Fantasia Rocks..
And it was cool to see Clay Aiken. Doesn't he sound better then ever?

The voting system on AI is plainly not working - it is WAY worse then previous years. I wonder if they will change it for next year?

I heard a rumor that this was going to be the final season. Not sure if there's any truth in that.

Who's left? I missed the elimination show XP

Upvote 0

HeatherJay

Kisser of Boo-Boos
Sep 1, 2003
Tennessee
Visit site
✟41,276.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Adam Kadamon said:
I heard a rumor that this was going to be the final season. Not sure if there's any truth in that.

Who's left? I missed the elimination show XP
Fantasia, Diana, and Jasmine...I listed them in order of talent. ;)

Upvote 0

Grammalamma

Grammalamma
Dec 30, 2003
Michigan
✟17,226.00
Faith
Christian
Paula was on the Ellen Degeneress today and she made a point that she thinks people vote for those with less talent because they think that the best singers are safe. I don't know if it's out of pity or what. It kind of makes sense. Why else would LaToya and Fantasia be the bottom two? Jasmine is a sweet girl, but she definitely does not belong there now. Diana is getting better each week. But all things considered I think LaToya had the best voice. Fantasia is very good, she acts like a real pro on the stage and she has a great personality. Well, that's my opinion on the whole thing. My husband is threatening to stop watching. He thinks the voting is fixed, but maybe it's just like Paula said.

Upvote 0

* kittie *

Contributor
Oct 19, 2002
✟24,171.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
and do remember that the career of latoya and jennifer hudson isn't over.
...remember clay aiken? he didn't win, and look at him now.

it's just a silly competition. either way, in the end, it doesn't matter who won. the people that can best make it in the music business...will.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SuzQ

I'm.....Wonder Woman
Apr 8, 2004
Midwest
Visit site
✟11,417.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
As soprano singer myself, I thought it was a travesty that LaToya was voted off. She has such range, not to mention beauty & style. The poor voting reflects my theory that the show has gotten so old & stale, that it's mainly die-hard "teenie-boppers" voting this season. Or, the network is trying to stir up more controversy to get more viewership....it's a CONSPIRACY!! LOL!

Seriously, I would not care to watch another season. It feels like THIS one has lasted 10 years...drag....drag....drag. :yawn:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MashadaR

May 27, 2004
Nashville, TN
✟225.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Talie said:
just curious, heard on the news here that Aussie Guy Sebastian was on american idol last week - tehy're showing american idol here a week behind but i missed it - what'd you guys think of our aussie idol?
well, I know my daughter loves him! She's two. I have the album on my hard drive and she's always pointing to the computer and says "Daddy...song, please?"

She's always happy when I make iTunes play it for her.

He's okay...Clay is much better

Upvote 0