Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Western Deity said:
Fantasia was the best there, easily.
I agree. I didn't get to see last night's show, but the performance show was all Fantasia. Come on, guys...there were some horrible notes that Diana hit.

But, I've loved Fantasia since the beginning...she's always been my pick. I'm so happy she won. And, plus, she's just got the best personality.

Love, Heather

Upvote 0

SuzQ

I'm.....Wonder Woman
Apr 8, 2004
Midwest
Visit site
✟11,417.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
:clap: I really, really liked BOTH girls, though. If Diana had won, more power to her. They had more grace & maturity at their young ages then two grown women on the OTHER channel tossing horrible insults at one another. (Tara & Trish on The Bachelor special - it was ugly).

Ok, I watched the very beginning of American Idol this season, caught a few in the middle here & there, and then watched the finale last night. My husband noticed something interesting watching the show last night that I didn't at first. However, when he brought it to my attention, I was shocked! Not to start a rumor mill, but did I miss something? Diana DeGarmo looked very pregnant???? Not just a cute pudgy belly, (which we would all normally use lycra to suck in, LOL!), but very "round" and sticking out when she turned to the side in two of her outfits....I know she's only 16, so am I crazy? :eek:

Upvote 0