Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The group reference here (thread closed), “America’s Frontline Doctors” has now had their web-site shut down by their web-host for violating their terms of service concerning false, fraudulent and deceptive information.

FrontlineDrsTos.jpg

Hydroxychloroquine: The Black Knight of treatments for COVID-19 - RESPECTFUL INSOLENCE

Of the Kingdom

Nov 26, 2018
Atlanta, Georgia
✟48,162.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The site is still viewable at archive.org:

https://web.archive.org/web/20200722232221/https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/

I am having trouble getting various pages to load though.

Current Page:Home

Summit
Leadership
Speakers
References
Media
Blog
Testimonials

American life has fallen casualty to a massive disinformation campaign. We can speculate on how this has happened, and why it has continued, but the purpose of the inaugural White Coat Summit is to empower Americans to stop living in fear.

If Americans continue to let so-called experts and media personalities make their decisions, the great American experiment of a Constitutional Republic with Representative Democracy, will cease.

Get in Touch

info@americasfrontlinedoctors.com

• Informative
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,720.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,481.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
That's normal at archive.org, since they're only archiving through automatic processes and also have limited storage capacity.

Also, their website sucks and is frequently overloaded.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,720.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Also, their website sucks and is frequently overloaded.
I think they are doing a really worthwhile job and should be better funded.

The web archive. Not doctors without websites.

Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
The falsest thing is their name, which implies they represent anything broader than a few goofballs.
America’s Frontline Doctors Website Closed

"GOOFBALLS" is the operative word - the only question that remains as to why Dr Donald in the White House and the "Tea Party" Republicans are promoting the "America's Frontline Doctors," given that their views are so bizarre that their web-site was shutdown by the web-host for violating their terms of service concerning false, fraudulent and deceptive information?

Apparently "goofballs" impersonating a President and congressional Republicans have an affinity for other "goofballs" posing as doctors!

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟433,104.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single

"GOOFBALLS" is the operative word - the only question that remains as to why Dr Donald in the White House and the "Tea Party" Republicans are promoting the "America's Frontline Doctors," given that their views are so bizarre that their web-site was shutdown by the web-host for violating their terms of service concerning false, fraudulent and deceptive information?

Apparently "goofballs" impersonating a President and congressional Republicans have an affinity for other "goofballs" posing as doctors!
We're now in a post-expertise, post-credential world where every claim is as valid as any other, and everyone is an expert in evaluating complex technical topics.

The world has flipped. And right wingers have taken up the banner of postmodernism.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We're now in a post-expertise, post-credential world where every claim is as valid as any other, and everyone is an expert in evaluating complex technical topics.

The world has flipped. And right wingers have taken up the banner of postmodernism.
This is a travesty. Alien DNA is is is a really important issue and we cannot just rent an RV and drive all the way to Area 59. Or is that Route 66? Anyway, censorship, hoax, witch hunt, fake news! Hillary! Obama!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟433,104.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
This is a travesty. Alien DNA is is is a really important issue and we cannot just rent an RV and drive all the way to Area 59. Or is that Route 66? Anyway, censorship, hoax, witch hunt, fake news! Hillary! Obama!
Its route 666. I live about an hour away. But they changed it to US 491 because people were freaked out, I think. Or maybe there was some fake engineering reason.

Road trip Guide: Tackling Highway 666.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
tt200731.jpg

In the "People's Republic of Trump," the truth is always stranger than fiction and "America's Frontline Doctors" is just another in a long line of improbable conspiracy theorists, authoritarian dictators and off-the-wall "crackpots" with which Trump has chosen to associate - and influence how he views the world!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
In that case, the only way to choose amongst the "experts" is on the basis of ideology.

Upvote 0

TheBear

NON-WOKED
Jan 2, 2002
✟304,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I am reminded of the Catholic Church, early 1600's. This looks more like an objection based on religious heresy, far removed from the scientific method.

I am surprised that atheists, agnostics and skeptics have abandoned the scientific method, welcome appeal to authority, and reason in ways you would never see in the Creation/Evolution forums.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am surprised that atheists, agnostics and skeptics have abandoned the scientific method, welcome appeal to authority, and reason in ways you would never see in the Creation/Evolution forums.
LOL. I’ve not found many creationists all that keen on science.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

variant

Happy Cat
Jun 14, 2005
✟295,051.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I am reminded of the Catholic Church, early 1600's. This looks more like an objection based on religious heresy, far removed from the scientific method.

Feel free to post the science that is being suppressed here and I'll consider your argument.

I was unaware the group "America's front line medical doctors" were a group publishing scientific studies.

• Agree
Reactions: Paulos23
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,529.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What "this" are you talking about? It is very far from clear.

You have a high opinion of atheists, agnostics and skeptics?

Upvote 0