Devout believer in a theologically different God
Mar 9, 2002
Germany, Bavaria, Middle Franconia
Visit site
✟242,764.00
Faith
Atheist

I knew the relationship of Los Angeles and San Diego to California
I was asking where you knew that from. I doubt you were born with that knowledge. Have you ever been to San Diego?

Upvote 0

Freodin

Devout believer in a theologically different God
Mar 9, 2002
Germany, Bavaria, Middle Franconia
Visit site
✟242,764.00
Faith
Atheist

I’m tired of speaking, you need to research this yourself … or do not
I have no way to "research" what is only in your mind. I can look a Google Maps of San Diego and surrounding all day... and still will never be able to find where you think it had been in your other universe.

But I would be interested where you think it should be... and considering the existing geography... what had happened to all the stuff that does exist (and has existed, in our universe) there for quite some time.

But I agree... it's late. Very late in fact.

Upvote 0

Bungle_Bear

Whoot!
Mar 6, 2011
✟254,540.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married

No… I’m not trying to remember everything

I always cared about maps and names
We went through this a couple of weeks ago regarding your claim that Honshu and Hokkaido were joined. And what did we discover? Your "photographic memory" couldn't remember any climatic, biological, historical, economic or other differences which would have been huge if your claim was true. All you could offer was "the map looked different".

Your refusal to even contemplate that you may not actually have a flawless, photographic memory is not evidence that you have such a memory. All the evidence (including various posts you have made in this very thread) demonstrates that your memory is, indeed, fallible. Do your research - re-read this thread and see where you have tripped yourself up. Don't rely on your memory, read the evidence of your own posts.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bungle_Bear

Whoot!
Mar 6, 2011
✟254,540.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married

I rely on memory… like everyone
Very few people rely on memory. Most of us (including you) do not have either perfect memory or infinite knowledge, so we rely on other sources of information.

Perhaps you should try putting your enormous hubris to one side and follow your own advice - do some research and look for the truth. It will help with those kleshas, too.

Upvote 0

Bungle_Bear

Whoot!
Mar 6, 2011
✟254,540.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married

Every day… your memory knows who you are

And how to live…

This is how you rely on memory
Is that it? You can remember your own name, therefore you can remember everything, ever?

Why, then, do you not remember everything? I bet you don't even remember the specific details I asked you to explain about Japan in our recent discussion. You admitted that you couldn't remember everything - but you refused to admit that's because you don't have a perfect memory. The level of self-delusion and wilful dishonesty on display is a wonder to behold.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bungle_Bear

Whoot!
Mar 6, 2011
✟254,540.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married

If something was important, you remember
Some of us do, but you don't. I have asked you frequently to remember fundamental differences that would be glaringly obvious from some of your previous timelines and..... you can't remember, even though you have a reliable photographic memory.

Do you remember Nelson Mandela dying in prison?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.