"Alternate" Sex

docsinner

Feb 14, 2013
✟15,141.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Is there any scripture that says oral/anal sex is a sin? I only see where it is against inappropriate behavior with animals, homosexuality, fornication/adultery but nothing about what type of sex married people should have EXCEPT in first corinthians 7: 1-5: Now for the matters you wrote about: “It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman.” 2 But since sexual immorality is occurring, each man should have sexual relations with his own wife, and each woman with her own husband. 3 The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband. 4 The wife does not have authority over her own body but yields it to her husband. In the same way, the husband does not have authority over his own body but yields it to his wife. 5 Do not deprive each other except perhaps by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. That is also the same area where Paul is saying that if one person THINKS something is a sin they shouldn't do it so if both man and woman agree upon it I don't see any scripture that says it's wrong. To me this is saying sex of ANY kind is wrong, and that as a consession we are allowed to give into our weakness. Also note the use of the word body, it does not say anything specific. The only thing I can draw from this is that sex of anykind is not (for lack of better word) good, yet God, out of love and mercy, has given us an out so that we can still be called righteous. Can anyone please tell me if I am missing some scripture because I am not claiming to be a scholar on the bible but I would gladly not do these things if they are in fact a sin. I just want to read it in the bible, not what another person thinks because I know there are plenty of people who will say it is wrong but cannot back it up with scripture.