NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Do agree, but can anyone tell me whether you have to register to download clips please? I've just watched some, but have never inserted any on GE (or elsewhere) as I don't know the copyright issues or the procedures. :scratch: :)

Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟200,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do agree, but can anyone tell me whether you have to register to download clips please? I've just watched some, but have never inserted any on GE (or elsewhere) as I don't know the copyright issues or the procedures. :scratch: :)

What is GE (or elsewhere?)
  • no registration required (but can be helpful for other reasons...)
  • link is embedded, not the file... the file still remains hosted on YouTu.be
  • copyrights are strictly enforced by YouTu.be
  • any violations by posters are usually quickly removed...
  • some artists allow YouTu.be to retain the material, and the artist (or their representatives) monetize the music or videos... i.e., through ad clicks you see on the video.

I don't really know where the thread stands, so...

Alphabet: soup or cereal? I like neither I suppose... so it shall be.

[EDIT] So I figured out what GE meant but forgot to update. Thanks for all the helpful feedback. Didn't intend to hijack the thread...

... so it shall be.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Excellent info, Mr O. :)

Re this thread, it's basically a chat thread with the only proviso being to follow the alphabet with regard to the first letter of the first word of your post. Can be a little harder than it sounds on occasion. lol So next post starts with a word beginning with f...and so on...:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
Visit site
✟200,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
'xactly... Recently I needed to write something in cursive handwriting. It was rather embarrassing the muscle memory wouldn't move the pencil. All I remember was that my index fingers were hunting for the "f" and "j" keys... o_O

Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, I've noticed that on the rare occasions I use a pen these days, my handwriting isn't as neat as it could be. Course, I was always a bit of a scribbler, anyway, but...:help: :D

Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
Visit site
✟200,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, I've noticed that on the rare occasions I use a pen these days, my handwriting isn't as neat as it could be. Course, I was always a bit of a scribbler, anyway, but...:help: :D
Zero chance I pass penmanship class class today... Arithmetic, maybe... Splleing—no way. :(

Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
Visit site
✟200,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Zeal for getting notes written quickly ruined my handwriting when I was a student years ago. :doh::D
Alright, already, another absolutely amiable anomaly and accidental alliteration.

Upvote 0