✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi, everyone :)

I started a game in Blessings Exchange some time ago, where you post a random comment of any sort, as long as the first word begins with the next consecutive letter. One or two seem to enjoy the game over there, so I thought I'd start that game here too, but with a twist.

As folk here have mentioned from time to time, keeping the ol' brain cells active is good, ;) so this game is about light-hearted conversation between posters, but following the alphabet for the first letter of the first word of each post.

I hope you all follow what I mean. I'll do a few examples below, anyway, and perhaps we can enjoy some fun and fellowship as well as keeping the mind tripping along.

God bless! :)

PS Don't worry about the odd double post of letters. ;)

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2005
London UK
✟8,831.00
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Christmas in New Zealand is in summer time. I can't really imagine a white Christmas, though it looks gorgeous on cards.
Down Under looks great. The white Christmases are nice to look at here but not so nice if you have to travel - worse in the USA, though.

Reactions: joyshirley
Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Everyone - well, that's an exaggeration :D - but lots of people do barbecues here for Christmas Day. We've done that a few times, but it often rains on Christmas Day, just to be awkward. :D Your username is interesting. What constitutes a full English Brekkie? I get visions of grand old mansions with the breakfast foods under those covers, waiting for the family to come down and partake...a la Downton Abbey. :)

Upvote 0

davedajobauk

dum spiro spero
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2006
Salford, Greater Manchester. UK
✟300,707.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Joyshirley said:
Everyone - well, that's an exaggeration :D - but lots of people do barbecues here for Christmas Day. We've done that a few times, but it often rains on Christmas Day, just to be awkward. :D Your username is interesting. What constitutes a full English Brekkie? I get visions of grand old mansions with the breakfast foods under those covers, waiting for the family to come down and partake...a la Downton Abbey. :)

F
ull English Breakfasts, usually mean a FRY UP of everything
Sausages, Eggs, Bacon, Fried Tomatoes, Black Pudding, Mushrooms, Fried Bread slices, with Baked Beans

see here ¬v

breakfast.jpg

SNF16BREK---620_1674278a.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Dec 15, 2005
London UK
✟8,831.00
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Full English Breakfasts, usually mean a FRY UP of everything
Sausages, Eggs, Bacon, Black Pudding, Mushrooms Fried Bread slices, Baked Beans

see here ¬v

breakfast.jpg
Great picture - I'll have one!

Upvote 0
Dec 15, 2005
London UK
✟8,831.00
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Gosh, it's been an age since I had a breakfast like that. Dad used to do that at the weekend for us on occasion.
Have one anytime - doesn't have to be reserved for breakfast. Best at the start of the day, though - then you don't have to stop for lunch. A good one can fuel you until the evening.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Have one anytime - doesn't have to be reserved for breakfast. Best at the start of the day, though - then you don't have to stop for lunch. A good one can fuel you until the evening.

I know if I were to have a feed like that, I'd be full for hours and hours. :D

Upvote 0

davedajobauk

dum spiro spero
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2006
✟300,707.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
joyshirley said:
I know if I were to have a feed like that, I'd be full for hours and hours.

Hi Joyshirley :wave:

Just saying, that I would 'PASS' on that Black Pudding ...
having as I do a THING about offal.... which, to me is just AWFUL

LOL

Last edited:
Upvote 0

davedajobauk

dum spiro spero
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2006
✟300,707.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Kidney: No. Liver:No. Black pudding - yes, it's vital, best part. Wouldn't have a FEB without it.

My Dad loves it, but doesn't eat it any more as far as I know. Silent groans accompanied it being placed in front of me as a child. :D

Upvote 0
Dec 15, 2005
London UK
✟8,831.00
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
My Dad loves it, but doesn't eat it any more as far as I know. Silent groans accompanied it being placed in front of me as a child. :D
Next week I'm of on a camping & fishing trip. The local café does 3 different sizes of breakfast. I had the largest one last year and finished it - but to my later regret. I wasn't quite ready for it. Instead of keeping me going all day, it stopped me for the rest of the morning.

Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Next week I'm of on a camping & fishing trip. The local café does 3 different sizes of breakfast. I had the largest one last year and finished it - but to my later regret. I wasn't quite ready for it. Instead of keeping me going all day, it stopped me for the rest of the morning.

Oh - that's no good. I guess the small portion this time, to start with, eh?

Upvote 0
Dec 15, 2005
London UK
✟8,831.00
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Oh joy!

Upvote 0