alone and losing hope

rainadavis

Apr 26, 2010
✟15,133.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I am a survivor of severe satanic ritual child abuse. I have been repeatedly poisoned, raped and filmed. My family,friends and community have taken part in my abuse. Dispite my satanic abuse i have managed to take care of myself. I studied the the arts, music and biology. I have spent most of
y life taking working to take care of people. Now i am being abused and i am all alone. I am monitored 24 7, stalked and harrassed with all facets of life sabatoged. All work and academic endeavors ruined,relationships sabatoged and health affected. All due to satanic and occult practices and demonic attack towards me. I have not one friend and i am all alone left to be abuse. There is no one that cares or is strong enough to handle this without fear. But i need support. I need to know people care. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME. There are strong christians i know that are informed of this and are not afraid to help but i do not know where.

Reactions: hypostatic

Hishandmaiden

The Humble Servant
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2002
Singapore
✟35,969.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Try reading Rebecca Brown's first book, "He came to set the captives free". Rebecca is an experienced woman, dealing with people who came out of Satanism. She had helped many people come out of Satanism at the risk of her own life. Try seeking her for help, if you can, after you had read her book. I had prayed for you.

Upvote 0

jpcedotal

Old School from the Backwoods - Christian Style
May 26, 2009
In between Deliverance and Brother, Where Art Thou
✟13,293.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I am a survivor not a victim and my issues have been worked through. I just need prayer to combat the evil being done to me and many others around the world. This is not a cry for therapy but a plea for awareness,support and prayer for endurance. Thank you.

you need a friend, a real breathing human being friend. That's what I am praying for you to receive.

pm me if you want.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

vespasia

Franciscan.
Site Supporter
Oct 15, 2004
Back
✟51,460.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Try Refuge Ministries - Home they should be able to point you in the right direction.

Rebecca Brown does not have a clue about satanism but she knows how to produce books that sell.

I would also talk to the police.

Cridas advice is sane.
If your alone you have allowed yourself to become isolated which means things are not worked through.

Upvote 0

drstevej

"The crowd always chooses Barabbas."
In Memory Of
Mar 18, 2003
Lousianna
✟1,001,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Praying for you.
You need to see a doctor or therapist to help you work through this, sweetie :hug:

I do agree with Criada. Folks here can pray but you also need someone where you are to walk through this with you and help you sort this out.

Prayers.
Steve

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

heavensangel1964

Storming 'Heaven' For Souls
May 28, 2008
East Mesa, AZ and Prescott, AZ
Visit site
✟13,563.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
My Heavenly, Loving, Eternal, Sweet Daddy Father God.....:prayer:

I offer up RainaDavis to thee...:prayer:

Sweetest, Loving Lord......:prayer:

Please, open a door for RainaDavis....:prayer:

That you will send to her some new Christian friends....:prayer:

Who will be there for all the support she is in great need of....:prayer:

Please send to her your Most Loving Christian Brothers and Sisters, who can come to her assistance.....:prayer:

For NOTHING is IMPOSSIBLE with YOU......:prayer:

My Sweetest, Loving Lord......:prayer:

May Your Sweet, Heavenly, Loving Will Be Done, According To Your Loving Word And Timing......:prayer:

And I claim this very special intention.....:prayer:

:clap::clap::clap::clap: "In The Name Of Jesus Christ!" :clap::clap::clap::clap:

AMEN!
:amen:

A Suggested Pray For People Who Are Ill or Sick:

"I am the beloved son or daughter of the Lord who made me and who created the whole universe."

"He has done great things for me, and He is preparing great things for me."

"Glory be His Name!"

Upvote 0