✟48,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Lol here are the rules...
Create a beautiful peaceful scenario, and the next person should destroy it by a depressing scenario, to which the next person will change it to another made up good scenario...

Example...
I'm glad it's sunny outside.

Reply: Oh, I forgot to put sunscreen on!

That's okay, I have an umbrella.

So on and so forth....
Here goes...

Yey, the weather today was good!...

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NurseAbigail

Site Supporter
Sep 27, 2017
NC
✟48,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Too bad the staff was negligent. Now you also have C.Diff and you crapped your favorite pants.

After some course of Vancomycin, probiotics, and an experimental treatment trial procedure, your gut bacteria stabilized, and the diarrhea stopped. And you got excited about the coming sale at Ross clothing department store, gotta buy new pants.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

NurseAbigail

Site Supporter
Sep 27, 2017
NC
✟48,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Sadly, the experimental treatment induced a fever dream about an upcoming sale at Ross; you have to buy pants at full price:fearscream:

You wake up from the horrid dream and realized it was all just nightmare. You did not have c-diff. The nurse came in and started reading to you, your discharge summary.

Upvote 0

NurseAbigail

Site Supporter
Sep 27, 2017
NC
✟48,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
You get discharged without any problems, but halfway home you realize you left your Steelers jersey in the hospital room.:anguished:

You hear someone honking at the back of your car, you stopped by the side of the road, it was one of the nurses, "You left your Steelers jersey, I'm on my way home too, so I quickly grabbed it and followed your car!" The nurse hands you the jersey.

Upvote 0