• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Why sufferings?

I's2C

Aug 28, 2021
North Platte
✟35,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When we suffer it allows us to grow in strength able to prepare for perilous times. When we overcome pains and tribulations it is a true saying that “what doesn’t kill you only makes you stronger”

GOD says to remind HIM of HIS promises, not that HE forgot them; HE wants to know if you have read them. HE promises those who love HIM that HE would never leave you or forsake you. HE promises that you will not go through anything that is not common to man. HE promises that HE will never give you more than you can handle. HE promises that HE will always give you a way out. Have you read HIS promises? In all my trials and pains I never once thought to blame GOD and anyone who would is on dangerous grounds for HE makes another promise that if you blame HIM for burdens “HE WILL GIVE” you a burden, you think you have it tough now? You don’t want HIM angry with you.

Isaiah 43:2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

2 Thessalonians 1:4 So that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure:

2 Corinthians 4:17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Romans 5:4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope:

When Christians experience pains, trials and overcome; they can give comfort to those who do struggle with the same. This whole age is a period of purging the righteous from those that will always be evil. I hear so many asking why they suffer so much when in their eyes they love GOD and try and do HIS will; the question I always ask is why not me, I deserve whatever I get for one reason or another and I take it knowing that I must being doing something right for I know GOD doesn’t cause calamity or pain and suffering to those who love HIM; that is Satan. GOD is a righteous GOD and no one endures any more than has been common to man. I rebuke Satan and laugh at him, asking is that all you got. I don’t find him tempting but an abomination. When I defeat one of his tests I find myself much stronger where I can take on whatever man might throw at me in the future. None, not even Satan knows what is to come into our lives in the future, only GOD can foretell future. HE allows us to go through times of distress so that we are better equipped to handle what is to come. Let’s face it; there are many, especially here in America that has had it easy and need a little toughening up for if they don’t get a little thicker skin they will never be able to handle the antichrist and his minions (perilous times). GOD knows what we are in need of much better than we do. When a prayer is not answered when and how you want, just remember it leads to patience and strength. Romans 5:3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;

GOD is a heart knower and NO ONE can fool HIM. GOD never once said this flesh life would be a bed of roses but just the opposite. HE needs soldiers not greenhouse lily’s that fail at first storm that comes along.

Every single person that truly has GOD in their heart has an Angel guarding them that has GODS ear at any moment. If you forsake GOD or blame HIM I can promise, your prayer want be answered at least not in a way you want it. There are many reasons why people suffer and many can be the result of the individual themselves: have you fallowed GODS health laws for one? Then you hear from people who do not know GOD ask all the time why do innocent children suffer? For one, how do you know they are innocent? You do not know what they did in the first age such as Esau who GOD hated from the womb because of what he did in the 1st age. I believe we are born into this age for what we did in 1st age; meaning people who are born in places such as China, Iran or Russia for examples, is because what they did in 1st age. Those of us born in a super power of super powers; a land preserved for the final generation where we were blessed and have freedoms to get on a social media platform where we can spread the “WORD of GOD” to the four corners of the world. Everyone should wake up every morning and thank GOD for just being here alone. Having people of ‘free will’ where accidents do happen to those who didn’t deserve it, just being in the wrong place at the wrong time but this life we are but passing strangers; just as the flower is arrayed in beautiful garment one day and the next it fades away. These vessels we live in this age are just temporary; a brief existence; our eternal souls were made to last forever where only a GOD of consuming fire can destroy. These bodies at max last 120 years, get old tired and warn out, susceptible to disease, once we are done with them we are instantly transfigured into our real bodies never to be in these flesh forms again. It is for man (flesh) to die once. Luke 20:36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection. This life is so brief and for many very brief; I believe there are even some so good, too good for this life GOD takes instantly not letting them have to go through this evil. This very generation is the most blessed for all the prophets wanted to be witness to these end times; but GOD chose us to be in these times, predestined for a predetermined time to take on antichrist and his minions and those that overcome, where we will preach for 1000 years with CHRIST the “KING of kings, LORD of lords”. Mark 13:27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

So when I hear people complaining about things and ask why them; I ask why not you, why not me? Just be thankful you live in a country where we still have freedoms where we can get health care, there are many who can’t. Christians are the most giving, loving people to ever exist; when they have gone through trials they have compassion on fellow servants to help them deal with what they have gone through, they came out stronger and with understanding better able to help those who may not understand yet. There is not a single person can tell me about pain! But I know it will make me stronger and better suited to handle the pain that is coming. That may be the purpose is to help those later if you are a Christian soldier. There is always someone out there who suffers much more; every time I have an overwhelming pain; I am reminded of all our young warriors who suffer so much and it seems my pains are insignificant. My pains disappear when I lend a helping hand to a lost soul especially our veterans.

2 Corinthians 1:4 Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.

I know with firsthand experience with 100% certainty when times get overwhelming and too much for you to handle CHRIST will send a comforter and you will overcome no ifs, ands or buts. Take on any challenge given to you by Satan and his minions knowing you have a GOD of infinite power and wisdom who loves you and made you unique for HIS pleasure. IF you don’t forsake HIM, HE will not forsake you.
That being said have you done what GOD tells you to do if you suffer? HE tells us if you are a church goer to gather the elders and have them lay on hands and pray for a healing. If you dont go to church you can do it on your own: Get some pure virgin Olive oil, put some in a small vial, in prayer ask GOD to bless for anointing, put a dab on your forehead and ask for a healing. Have communion with GOD. You do these things because GOD said to do them, HE wants to know if you have read. I ask GOD to bless my home every year at Passover when I have communion with HIM. This was a proclamation from GOD to HIS children ever sense Exodus, instead of blood we use the oil of our people though, so the death Angel will pass us by. Annoint your side post and top of doors and ask GOD to dispel any negativity, evil, pestilence from your home. We who are Christians should do as GOD tells us or we cant expect any blessings or healing.

Last edited:

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟67,592.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
In all my trials and pains I never once thought to blame GOD and anyone who would is on dangerous grounds for HE makes another promise that if you blame HIM for burdens “HE WILL GIVE” you a burden, you think you have it tough now? You don’t want HIM angry with you.
Is there a difference between this and the Law of Attraction people that say positive things happen to positive people and negative things happen to negative people?

Upvote 0

I's2C

Aug 28, 2021
North Platte
✟35,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Is there a difference between this and the Law of Attraction people that say positive things happen to positive people and negative things happen to negative people?
They had a scientific or should I say a clinical study done years ago about this subject: It stated that an over whelming majority of cancer patients who had a positive attitude of defeating the disease had a better chance of winning the battle. There were even some devout Christians who had signs of no evidence ever having the disease, Miracle? There will come a time when there will be no negativity or evil rudiments of any kind but that time is not yet! If GOD stepped in and vanished all of man’s illnesses and troubles, that man caused; what HE did for one, HE in all fairness would have to do for all; If GOD would intervene in every man’s little calamity’s they create for themselves we would cease to have a “free-will” society and become a dictatorship where we are nothing more than robots. That is not a society worth living in. GOD might as well of made robots to do HIS bidding, what a society that would of been. No free will, no freedoms at all, no self worth of accomplishing anything. GOD gave us a brain to think and choose on our own.
GOD has given HIS creation the means to take care of themselves, in HIS letter, if all read and receive it. IF we want to be blessed we must do things HIS way. What we cant handle once we give our all than CHRIST will take it over from there, one has to ask with pure heart. HE gives instructions how to live healthy, wealthy and wise in peace and harmony. The only time GOD intervenes in a person’s life is when they are predestined in a predetermined time to take care of a predetermined event or when one ask. HE does intervene in certain instances when asked with a pure heart and heal some for they have a destiny to spread GODS miracle given HIM the glory so HIS reality will come to be known by all.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟67,592.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
A miracle has to go beyond what man can do. You have to outperform the placebo effect, the power of positive thinking, and the power of suggestion. Placebos are effective for 30% of people. But it is never the same 30%, so if the first placebo fails and they administer a second placebo up to 50% of the people can show improvement.

Upvote 0

I's2C

Aug 28, 2021
North Platte
✟35,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A miracle has to go beyond what man can do. You have to outperform the placebo effect, the power of positive thinking, and the power of suggestion. Placebos are effective for 30% of people. But it is never the same 30%, so if the first placebo fails and they administer a second placebo up to 50% of the people can show improvement.
I only wrote "miracle?" because they questioned it, I know what it was. I was going by memory of the study and it was some years back.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟67,592.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I only wrote "miracle?" because they questioned it, I know what it was. I was going by memory of the study and it was some years back.
The only thing you know about a miracle is a study some years back? Everything is a miracle, we see healing and miracles all the time. I would not be here tying into this computer if it were not for miracles.

Upvote 0

I's2C

Aug 28, 2021
North Platte
✟35,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The only thing you know about a miracle is a study some years back? Everything is a miracle, we see healing and miracles all the time. I would not be here tying into this computer if it were not for miracles.
That is not what I said, I was quoting the study that was done, they questioned the miracle I knew it was a miracle as soon as read the study, are you trying to be contentious to what I am saying or what is your purpose, I am not understanding? You completely twisted what I said, what are you trying to do, ask I dont get what you are doing?

Upvote 0

I's2C

Aug 28, 2021
North Platte
✟35,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God could not find another way for us to get stronger? Like exercise or hard work or something like that.
Yeah HE has, does but man rejects them. It is not GOD that causes suffering. IF you fallow GODS ways you will be blessed most people dont and therefore no blessings. It sorta makes me angry when people blame GOD, it is not GOD that does but man, who rejects GOD. HE tells us how we can live long, good health and in peace; all have to do is fallow HIS comandments of health and peace. HE created these bodies and knows how they work. He gives us a very long letter telling us how, just do.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟67,592.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
IF you fallow GODS ways you will be blessed
God tells people to be fruitful and multiply. But He does not always bless that. Perhaps to be fruitful and multiply was a part of the two becoming one. Genesis 2:24 reads, "Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh."

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

I's2C

Aug 28, 2021
North Platte
✟35,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God tells people to be fruitful and multiply. But He does not always bless that. Perhaps to be fruitful and multiply was a part of the two becoming one. Genesis 2:24 reads, "Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh."
OH? Just by having a child is the most blessed thing there is . Though there are many born into different situations; I have to ask what they did in 1st age to be born into it. Some in privilege, some in poverty, some into evil, we dont know why GOD chooses a spirit to be born into these situations but HE does. Thing we need to do is make the best of it. All though we may be born into a bad situation; if they seek GOD they can overcome anything. GOD says seek first the kingdom and the rest will fallow. Jacob and Esau always comes to mind. GOD hated Esau in his mothers wound. HOW could this be one might ask. But if you know that there was an age before this one you understand. He had a chance in this age to change but he didn't. He hated his birth right and still refused GODS blessings even when he was born into privilege. He sold his birthright for a bowl of beans. GOD could hate him because he threw his heritage which was to become from umbilical cord to umbilical cord the seed line CHRIST would be born. He squandered that by marrying out side his seed line 2 Hittite women. So the first born birth right went rightfully so to Jacob.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

splish- splash

Team- Early Interventions
Dec 2, 2019
✟225,561.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Romans 8:35-37
New International Version
35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? 36 As it is written:

“For your sake we face death all day long;
we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.”

37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.

Psalms 66 v 8-12
8 Praise our God, all peoples,
let the sound of his praise be heard;
9 he has preserved our lives
and kept our feet from slipping.
10 For you, God, tested us;
you refined us like silver.
11 You brought us into prison
and laid burdens on our backs.
12 You let people ride over our heads;
we went through fire and water,
but you brought us to a place of abundance.

Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Monergist; and by reputation, Reformed Calvinist
Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟780,938.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Yeah HE has, does but man rejects them. It is not GOD that causes suffering. IF you fallow GODS ways you will be blessed most people dont and therefore no blessings. It sorta makes me angry when people blame GOD, it is not GOD that does but man, who rejects GOD. HE tells us how we can live long, good health and in peace; all have to do is fallow HIS comandments of health and peace. HE created these bodies and knows how they work. He gives us a very long letter telling us how, just do.
Are you saying that one should never attribute suffering to God's will? There's a good bit of Scripture to counter that notion!

Upvote 0

I's2C

Aug 28, 2021
North Platte
✟35,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
GOD does not cause suffering to any of HIS created beings, that try to fallow HIM!! Never has/ never will. HE will allow it to happen for one reason or another but will never put a burden on one who loves HIM!!! Now those who dont fallow HIS laws and are totally against HIM, is a different story. HE will even destroy many to save one.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟780,938.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
GOD does not cause suffering to any of HIS created beings, that try to fallow HIM!! Never has/ never will. HE will allow it to happen for one reason or another but will never put a burden on one who loves HIM!!! Now those who dont fallow HIS laws and are totally against HIM, is a different story. HE will even destroy many to save one.
Isaiah 53:10
"Yet it was the Lord’s will to crush him and cause him to suffer,
and though the Lord makes his life an offering for sin..."

Job 2:10
'He replied, “...Shall we accept good from God, and not trouble?”'

Genesis 50:20
"You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good..."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

I's2C

Aug 28, 2021
North Platte
✟35,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

53 written in 603-588 BC with a MESSIAH connotation to the 1st advent of CHRIST;

Man not GOD caused the suffering of CHRIST; EMANUEL= GOD with us cant harm HIMSELF; CHRIST came knowing HE was to suffer for salvation of man, In fact it was the very seed of Satan=Kenites that moved to crowd to crucify HIM. “It pleased the LORD”= is the proclamation and YHWH purpose. It certainly did not please GOD to see HIS only begotten SON suffer; it angered HIM greatly and why Pitch Dark at 3PM and HE ripped the 20 foot vail just as Caiaphas the high priest was walking into the HOLY of HOLIES; not appointed by GOD but a Roman governor.

Job 2:10 But he said unto her, Thou speakest as one of the foolish women speaketh. What? shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil? In all this did not Job sin with his lips.

Job was saying shall we accept all good from GOD but not go through troubles of life?; GOD didn’t send the trouble but allowed by Satan hands dejure. Job was not going to condemn GOD, he had complete faith that GOD loved him and would see him through any troubles. Troubles didn't come from GOD but Satan in person caused it all.

Gen 50:21 Now therefore fear ye not: I will nourish you, and your little ones. And he comforted them, and spake kindly unto them.

Josephs brothers sought to kill him but GOD turned it to good not bad and if HE hadn’t than there would have been no promised people for they would of all starved. GOD did not cause the harm but HE knew the brothers would and turned it to good. Joseph became the 2nd most powerful man in Egypt; at the time was the most powerful kingdom and saved Israel, Egypt and many others.. 70 went in and close to 2 million went out the start of the Israel kingdom.

GOD never said things will be easy in fact HE needs people who can take a bruising and come out stronger; HE needs battle hardened soldiers, people who cave at the first sign of trouble need to get out the way for perilous times are not here yet, but they are coming and if you allow the scorpion to turn your back to mush, you have no chance without GOD. GOD allows the toughening up so they will be better suited to take on when it really gets tough.

Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟780,938.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed

53 written in 603-588 BC with a MESSIAH connotation to the 1st advent of CHRIST;

Man not GOD caused the suffering of CHRIST; EMANUEL= GOD with us cant harm HIMSELF; CHRIST came knowing HE was to suffer for salvation of man, In fact it was the very seed of Satan=Kenites that moved to crowd to crucify HIM. “It pleased the LORD”= is the proclamation and YHWH purpose. It certainly did not please GOD to see HIS only begotten SON suffer; it angered HIM greatly and why Pitch Dark at 3PM and HE ripped the 20 foot vail just as Caiaphas the high priest was walking into the HOLY of HOLIES; not appointed by GOD but a Roman governor.

Job 2:10 But he said unto her, Thou speakest as one of the foolish women speaketh. What? shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil? In all this did not Job sin with his lips.

Job was saying shall we accept all good from GOD but not go through troubles of life?; GOD didn’t send the trouble but allowed by Satan hands dejure. Job was not going to condemn GOD, he had complete faith that GOD loved him and would see him through any troubles. Troubles didn't come from GOD but Satan in person caused it all.

Gen 50:21 Now therefore fear ye not: I will nourish you, and your little ones. And he comforted them, and spake kindly unto them.

Josephs brothers sought to kill him but GOD turned it to good not bad and if HE hadn’t than there would have been no promised people for they would of all starved. GOD did not cause the harm but HE knew the brothers would and turned it to good. Joseph became the 2nd most powerful man in Egypt; at the time was the most powerful kingdom and saved Israel, Egypt and many others.. 70 went in and close to 2 million went out the start of the Israel kingdom.

GOD never said things will be easy in fact HE needs people who can take a bruising and come out stronger; HE needs battle hardened soldiers, people who cave at the first sign of trouble need to get out the way for perilous times are not here yet, but they are coming and if you allow the scorpion to turn your back to mush, you have no chance without GOD. GOD allows the toughening up so they will be better suited to take on when it really gets tough.
And so thus: God planned, from before the foundation of the world, for his Son to suffer, enticed Satan to attack Job, and intended that Joseph's brothers sell him into slavery.

Upvote 0

I's2C

Aug 28, 2021
North Platte
✟35,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And so thus: God planned, from before the foundation of the world, for his Son to suffer, enticed Satan to attack Job, and intended that Joseph's brothers sell him into slavery.
You keep saying GOD did these things? HE didn't do it HE created people with free will to do what they will. even Satan had free will, never created evil he became evil. He worked his way all the way up to just under the GODHEAD to be 1 of 2 cherubim that covered the mercy seat. In Satin told the FATHER that HE had a hedge around Job; and if HE took it down, Job would curse HIM to HIS face but GOD knew Job all the way back in the 1st age how tough he was, and no matter what would not turn on GOD. It was allowed, a 1 and only time event for an ensample to all after, that good things come to those who wait and trust in the LORD. And Ill tell you something else about Jobs kids; they were good for nothing, never worked always partying, he did not lose much with them. Job was always praying for GOD to forgive them for what they did. It even seems they never even worshiped GOD. GOD blessed him with double life span, double the children double everything for not cursing and blaming GOD. Job had 3 friends from Essau prodigy that wasnt exactly Godly people yet fo 40 chapters they kept saying Job sinned when Job knew he didnt. After 40 chapters of his so called friends bambastering him GOD finally told Job to get up and gird yourself up and take on all the woes, what happen when he did? the devil fled!

Upvote 0

I's2C

Aug 28, 2021
North Platte
✟35,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You keep saying GOD did these things? HE didn't do it HE created people with free will to do what they will. even Satan had free will, never created evil he became evil. He worked his way all the way up to just under the GODHEAD to be 1 of 2 cherubim that covered the mercy seat. In Satin told the FATHER that HE had a hedge around Job; and if HE took it down, Job would curse HIM to HIS face but GOD knew Job all the way back in the 1st age how tough he was, and no matter what would not turn on GOD. It was allowed, a 1 and only time event for an ensample to all after, that good things come to those who wait and trust in the LORD. And Ill tell you something else about Jobs kids; they were good for nothing, never worked always partying, he did not lose much with them. Job was always praying for GOD to forgive them for what they did. It even seems they never even worshiped GOD. GOD blessed him with double life span, double the children double everything for not cursing and blaming GOD. Job had 3 friends from Essau prodigy that wasnt exactly Godly people yet fo 40 chapters they kept saying Job sinned when Job knew he didnt. After 40 chapters of his so called friends bambastering him GOD finally told Job to get up and gird yourself up and take on all the woes, what happen when he did? the devil fled!
GOD created us all with free will except certain elect who have predetermined life for predetermined time to do predetermined events in this age that must come to past if the righteous are to overcome. The rest have free will to do as they choose. GOD doesnt know what a man will do 1 second to the next it is totally their choice to take their own destiny in their hand. GOD does not intervene unless one asks. What would happen if GOD interven in every ones life; in all fairness what HE did for one, HE would have to do for the other. Then it ceases to be free will and HE might as well of created robots. GOD wants everyone of their own free will, choice to choose to love HIM or Satan; there is no in between. After GOD seen in the 1st age where Satan took 1/3rd of children who fallowed him; that instead of destroying 1/3rd of HIS children, HE created this flesh age so man fairly of their own choosing who they will love GOD or Satan. I think HIS plan of a 1 time blood sacrifice of Emanuel (GOD with us) is an awesome and only possible way salvation could come about under a freewill society. GOD didnt ask us to do no more than HE, HIMSELF wasnt willing to do by becoming flesh and going through what HE did so HIS creation could be saved. HE could of very easily wiped out the whole bunch in 1st age. But put yourself in HIS shoes; if you have 3 children 1 is good and stands by you, another just sits on the fence and blows which ever the way the wind blows than another is so evil you know he has to be put down. But you dont know where the other 1/3 will head, would you just wipe 2/3rd out without giving them a chance to change? GOD loves all HIS children and wishes they all come to love HIM but HE knows all want but HE is going to give them their choice. That way at white throne judgement they cant say "well you interfered, if you hadn't interfered I would of done what was right" No HE has to give them the choice so there is no excuse comes judgement day. Another story for another time but I will say this; 8 billion souls alive today if we have at least that many that past that gives us 16 billion souls created. Could a loving GOD destroy 5.3 billion souls of children HE created unique from each other and loves all equally with out a choice? I also believe as in any production as like in manufacturing you have to over produce knowing some will have to be purged because they are to bad to go to production. Have to purge say 4 billion to come to the nominal perfection of 12 billion which is the number for governmental perfection. Just saying. The 4 billion that after so much chances to do right but will never love GOD 4 billion purged to save 12 billion who will be righteous and never turn on GOD again. This is just an example, but I think is pretty close to truth.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟780,938.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed

GOD created us all with free will except certain elect who have predetermined life for predetermined time to do predetermined events in this age that must come to past if the righteous are to overcome. The rest have free will to do as they choose. GOD doesnt know what a man will do 1 second to the next it is totally their choice to take their own destiny in their hand. GOD does not intervene unless one asks. What would happen if GOD interven in every ones life; in all fairness what HE did for one, HE would have to do for the other. Then it ceases to be free will and HE might as well of created robots. GOD wants everyone of their own free will, choice to choose to love HIM or Satan; there is no in between. After GOD seen in the 1st age where Satan took 1/3rd of children who fallowed him; that instead of destroying 1/3rd of HIS children, HE created this flesh age so man fairly of their own choosing who they will love GOD or Satan. I think HIS plan of a 1 time blood sacrifice of Emanuel (GOD with us) is an awesome and only possible way salvation could come about under a freewill society. GOD didnt ask us to do no more than HE, HIMSELF wasnt willing to do by becoming flesh and going through what HE did so HIS creation could be saved. HE could of very easily wiped out the whole bunch in 1st age. But put yourself in HIS shoes; if you have 3 children 1 is good and stands by you, another just sits on the fence and blows which ever the way the wind blows than another is so evil you know he has to be put down. But you dont know where the other 1/3 will head, would you just wipe 2/3rd out without giving them a chance to change? GOD loves all HIS children and wishes they all come to love HIM but HE knows all want but HE is going to give them their choice. That way at white throne judgement they cant say "well you interfered, if you hadn't interfered I would of done what was right" No HE has to give them the choice so there is no excuse comes judgement day. Another story for another time but I will say this; 8 billion souls alive today if we have at least that many that past that gives us 16 billion souls created. Could a loving GOD destroy 5.3 billion souls of children HE created unique from each other and loves all equally with out a choice? I also believe as in any production as like in manufacturing you have to over produce knowing some will have to be purged because they are to bad to go to production. Have to purge say 4 billion to come to the nominal perfection of 12 billion which is the number for governmental perfection. Just saying. The 4 billion that after so much chances to do right but will never love GOD 4 billion purged to save 12 billion who will be righteous and never turn on GOD again. This is just an example, but I think is pretty close to truth.
"GOD doesnt know what a man will do"???

Just so you know, that is both unbiblical and illogical, because God is Omnipotent, First Cause.

But I think we are done talking here.

Upvote 0