1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. We are holding our 2022 Angel Ministry Drive now. Please consider signing up, or if you have any questions about being an Angel, use our staff application form. The world needs more prayer now, and it is a great way to help other members of the forums. :) To Apply...click here

Alaska!

Discussion in 'United States Regional Forum' started by LightHearted, Nov 8, 2003.

1. Starcrystal

Starcrystal Sheep in Wolves clothing

+1,668
    Christian
    Married
    Hey thanX! :)
    My biggest one this year was 35 pounds and I had 2 or 3 that were around 30 - 32 lbs. They let us take 4 a day if we wanted because its an imprint pond and creek where the waters just thick with them for 2 months.

2. Starcrystal

Starcrystal Sheep in Wolves clothing

+1,668
    Christian
    Married
    Here's some pics we took earlier in the summer.
    That second one where the red fish is jumping, I had that on the line (about a 25 pounder) and Lisa snapped the photo right in the middle of a jump. Good shot!

Attached Files:

3. obliviousmama

obliviousmama New Member

+2
    Non-Denom
    I grew up in Sitka, but live in the lower 48 now. Does that count?

Julie

4. Maplehugger

Maplehugger Active Member

+6
    Christian
    Private
    Is everyone digging the snow???? Man, we waited so long to get it and now it is here... nature is playing catch up with a 48 hour period! :) Time to head towards Alyeska and hit the slopes!!! WoOHoO!

5. applepowerpc

applepowerpc Guest

+0
    How's life up there in igloovik these days? Everyone enjoying their 20 minutes of daylight? :)

6. DavidsGirl17

DavidsGirl17 Member

+6
    Christian
    hey ya'll,
    I am from Wasilla, AK anyone else on here in wasilla?
    Jenny

7. Jesus4Me24

Jesus4Me24 Regular Member

+23
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Republican
    ME! I live in Anchorage!:clap:

8. illudium_phosdex

illudium_phosdex Insert witty title here.

+402
    United States
    Lutheran
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    Right now I'm in Caswell. Hoping to move to Wasilla soon though. Depends alot on whether hubby keeps his current job or gets a different one.

9. LightHearted

LightHearted No Storm Can Shake My Inmost Calm

+561
    Catholic
    Married
    Cool! We're the same age - we might've known each other in school. If you don't mind my asking, which high school did you go to? :)

10. DavidsGirl17

DavidsGirl17 Member

+6
    Christian
    Hi!
    cool!

11. Roseofsong

Roseofsong Guest

+0
    hey! any 1 else from ak!? hey Davids girl...(btw thats my sis lol)