Alabama folks

Bro_Sam

Feb 27, 2006
✟8,312.00
Faith
Calvinist
I can't speak for most of the state because I rarely get outside of the coastal area unless it's football season or deer season, but what I've found is that Birmingham people tend to be obsessed with Atlanta and so most opt for the Falcons.

(and that opting for the Falcons is true for much of the central part of the state), people on the coast tend to go with the Saints because of how close New Orleans is and because culturally, they in many respects are just a part of Louisiana that isn't an official part of the state

I grew up half in B'Ham (Hueytown) and L.A.

When I was a kid in B'Ham, the Falcons were so bad that they weren't even on our radar. We didn't even know they existed.

But when I lived in L.A., I didn't know anybody who followed the Saints or the NFL at all, for that matter.

It was all either Alabama or Auburn.

Later on, of course, we had the Stallions, too.

Upvote 0

If Not For Grace

Legend-but then so's Keith Richards
Feb 4, 2005
Curtis Loew's House w/Kid Rock & Hank III
Visit site
✟46,998.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
LACS.poster_3.jpg
If you have not heard these guys gem a try-they will make a redneck smile-country Hip Hop

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

If Not For Grace

Legend-but then so's Keith Richards
Feb 4, 2005
Curtis Loew's House w/Kid Rock & Hank III
Visit site
✟46,998.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm in Tuscaloosa, Alabama-We were really lucky-I work within 2-blocks of "ground zero" which was hit hard & some of the people I work with had severe loss of property, but My Family which is spread out from Reform to Moundville to Fayette all
came trhough w/o injuries. Just Trees, landscaping & A little roof damage. God is Good. This is my 4th severe Tornado & we are as about as storm ready as you can be, but this one is the worst one for damage to the town as there has been. It looks like a war zone-They are still in search & rescue Mode, & Utilities are still out in the majority of the state. Thank you for remembering us in your prayers. :)

Grace

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.