✟31,151.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Linky

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Comedian Al Franken said Wednesday he will run for U.S. Senate in 2008, confirming his long-suspected plans to seek the Democratic nomination to challenge Republican Sen. Norm Coleman.

WalksWithChrist

Seeking God's Will
Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!!

Yes.
:thumbsup:

*Snoopy dance*

snoopy_dance.jpg

Reactions: Fantine
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟279,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Electing Al Franken to public office is sort of like going to a car mechanic when you need a brain surgeon, but he has the right to run, I guess.

Fortunately I don't live in Minnesota.

Upvote 0

momalle1

Veteran
Sep 27, 2005
✟10,482.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Electing Al Franken to public office is sort of like going to a car mechanic when you need a brain surgeon, but he has the right to run, I guess.

Well, we got a cowboy when we needed a leader, and look how that's working out. You may have a point.

Upvote 0

CaDan

I remember orange CF
Site Supporter
Jan 30, 2004
The Society of the Spectacle
✟71,545.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

But I do. ;)

I even live in St. Paul, so I had to endure even more years of NAAAHHHM Coleman than most.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.