• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

afraid u commited unpardonable sin? dont loose ur hope or ur mind, read this

Status
Not open for further replies.

jewellj

Jun 23, 2007
✟7,635.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hi I'm new here and I was told this past Wed. night by the pastor the only way u can blasphemy the Holy Ghost is to never accept Christ ,because that's the Holy Spirit's ministry to bring the unsaved to Christ:amen: Hope this helps someone,I've aggonized over it for many of many of years. I have ocd too and that makes things worse cause u have these horrible blasphemous thoughts and U think ur condemned and sometimes U feel as if there is NO hope when it say's Jesus died on the cross for ALL sins,not but one so if He is Your Lord and Savior then He forgives ALL of your sins.I still struggle but I'm trying to read the Bible now everyday instead of being afraid of reading it cause I think I've done some horrible sin I was told to read it anyway. I have been diagnoised with OCD and Bipolar and it's very difficult sometimes but as it says in the Bible"those who indure to the end the same shall be saved" so we can't give up. I hope this helps someone like I use to be . I was sick one time and I was asleep and I was given a Bible verse and it was the one in Romans"there is now no condemnation for those who are IN Christ" I still worry,I sometimes wonder if I sabotoge myself and all kinds of crazy stuff,the enemy really tries to play on our illnesses,sometimes I wonder why we are allowed to have this but people die with cancer daily and this is a fallen world. I know I still have problems and I will come here and ask for help cause I'm new here. Thanks and God Bless

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.