Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been married for 10 years to a beautiful woman of Indian descend. When we met she already had a daughter of 10. Things were better than great untill last year. We got devorced because her daughter, who is now all grown up and beautiful [gorgeous actually] and I had an affair. She wants to marry me now as she is of child [mine] herself. We have told her mother we're finished with our affair and so her mother and I are kind of back together. I'm going to marry her daughter overseas where I have a house and do business. Is this really adultry even if I'm equally found of them both and don't want either lost. Selfish, yes, but not as serious as hurting her mother again.

2002 Christian

Mar 12, 2002
USA
✟897.00
Billy-Bob, I am reminded of this verse.

Pro 5:22
His own iniquities shall take the wicked himself, and he shall be holden with the cords of his sins.

My advice - don't remarry anyone. It is part of your repentance. God and eternity are worth it. He will help you as no other can. Trust Him to care for you.

Upvote 0

JohnR7

Feb 9, 2002
Ohio
✟29,532.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
>>Is this really adultry even if I'm equally found of them both and don't want either lost. Selfish, yes, but not as serious as hurting her mother again.

The Bible refers to it as wickedness and it is worthy of death. If you do not repent of your sin, then you will end up in the lake of fire, which is the second death. We live in a age of grace so you are given a chance to repent.

Leviticus 20:14 If a man marries a woman and her mother, it is wickedness. They shall be burned with fire, both he and they, that there may be no wickedness among you.

Leviticus 18:17 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of a woman and her daughter, neither shalt thou take her son's daughter, or her daughter's daughter, to uncover her nakedness; for they are her near kinswomen: it is wickedness.

There is a difference between love and lust. If you loved her, you would repent of your wickedness and encourage her to do the same. Even your wife needs to repent.

Today is the day and now is the time of salvation. Now is the time God is wanting to do a work in your life. Do not put it off, because He maynot give you another chance tomorrow. It's not to late to know the love, mercy, grace and forgiveness of God. He can wash and cleanse you off all your sin through the Blood of Jesus.

Apart from the Blood of Jesus, we have no hope. He died for us, in our place so that we could be redeemed and restored.

It's your choice, it's your call. There are demons, who are telling you the lies of the devil. You need to quit listening to them and send them away. It is the truth that sets us free and we need to abide in the truth.

If you abide in those lies, you will die in your sin. If you repent and abide in the truth, you will live. As for me, I hope you repent and join the family of God and abide with us in the love of God. Thanks, JohnR7

Rev. 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely.

Upvote 0

ZiSunka

It means 'yellow dog'
Jan 16, 2002
✟38,767.00
Faith
Christian
You want our permission to lie to your ex-wife and get married to her daughter?

Oh, billy-bob! You need Jesus more than you think you do!

Can you pray after me:

Dear Jesus, I have really messed up! I let my lusts run away with me, and I have created a situation that I can't handle! I am a sinner! I know that your son came into our world to make a way for us to make a new life. You said that if any person, even me, becomes a believer in Christ, that person is a brand-new person. You take away the old things, and make us new. I need to be new, because the old me is messing things up. I need you to help me find the way out of this mess, to live in a way that isn't so foolish and painful. Please Lord, can you extend your mercy and grace to me, and help me now become a man after your heart? I can't see any other way, but to acknowledge that I am a sinner, and you are God, and I need your help. Amen

Upvote 0

Annabel Lee

Beware the Thought Police
Feb 8, 2002
Q'onoS
✟39,227.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
First of all, I'm not even sure this is a real situation.
Billy Bob could be pulling our leg. Sounds like a bad Jerry Springer Show..Well, all Jerry Springer Shows are bad.

Let's just say this is a real situation:
Even though you are not related by blood to the girl, you were a father figure to her. So, you are guilty of incest.
I think Mom and Daughter kick your sorry butt out and try somehow to repair the damage you have caused.
People like you sicken me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Wow. I'm constantly amazed at how far human beings have fallen, and we are so often oblivious to it! I speak for myself as well as for the rest of humanity. We are capable of far more wickedness that we realize.

Anyway...I will pray for God's intervention in this situation, especially for the young girl.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.