• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Adrenal Fatigue..

theWaris1

Seeking
Apr 21, 2011
The Obamanation
✟8,403.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
what's the formula again for the hydrogen peroxide solution that you drink?
35% food grade only.

Starting with 2 drops per glass of water 3 times a day and adding a drop per glass every day til you get to about 70 drops per day total. Some people drink more glasses of water per day when they get near 70 drops a day.

As of today I'm up to 8 drops per glass of water 3 times daily.

There are Doctors using this to cure cancer intravenously in other countries. Cancer can only live in a low oxygen and acidic environments. Acidic and low oxygen go together. Oxygen and Alkaline go together.

Many sites give info on it.
google "hydrogen peroxide therapy"
there are youtube videos on H2O2

H2O2 oxidizes the body
Oxygen is life to the cells
Repairs and rebuilds

Everyone should Educate themselves on this. Drink H2O2 Drinking
The pharmacy and medical industry doesn't want us to know these things.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
35% food grade only.

Starting with 2 drops per glass of water 3 times a day and adding a drop per glass every day til you get to about 70 drops per day total. Some people drink more glasses of water per day when they get near 70 drops a day.

As of today I'm up to 8 drops per glass of water 3 times daily.

There are Doctors using this to cure cancer intravenously in other countries. Cancer can only live in a low oxygen and acidic environments. Acidic and low oxygen go together. Oxygen and Alkaline go together.

Many sites give info on it.
google "hydrogen peroxide therapy"
there are youtube videos on H2O2

H2O2 oxidizes the body
Oxygen is life to the cells
Repairs and rebuilds

Everyone should Educate themselves on this. Drink H2O2 Drinking
The pharmacy and medical industry doesn't want us to know these things.

Thanks! Is the 35% food grade peroxide the same as the bottles they sell in the store?

Upvote 0

theWaris1

Seeking
Apr 21, 2011
The Obamanation
✟8,403.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I did send Brinny a link to a good price supplier of H2O2.

Update on my condition..
I ran out of H2O2. I am not sleepy this morning and doing just fine with no Ritalin, nothing but weak coffee. I am wondering if the H2O2 has cured me of hypersomnia along with the regular Kelp and Liquid Kelp now.

I will keep you posted. I feel better and my muscles aren't as exhausted. Nerves still feel don't seem normal but Diabetes can cause never damage.

I am staying on Kelp or Liquid Kelp now.
That could be helping with my adrenals.
I can't afford to retest at this time.

At the moment I am taking nothing that isn't natural.
Even my thyroid meds are granulated pig thyroid with no chemicals, cinnamon extract for diabetes and nothing for hypersomnia. I think that's a good thing.
Oh and Vit D³. .

Blessings

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I did send Brinny a link to a good price supplier of H2O2.

Update on my condition..
I ran out of H2O2. I am not sleepy this morning and doing just fine with no Ritalin, nothing but weak coffee. I am wondering if the H2O2 has cured me of hypersomnia along with the regular Kelp and Liquid Kelp now.

I will keep you posted. I feel better and my muscles aren't as exhausted. Nerves still feel don't seem normal but Diabetes can cause never damage.

I am staying on Kelp or Liquid Kelp now.
That could be helping with my adrenals.
I can't afford to retest at this time.

At the moment I am taking nothing that isn't natural.
Even my thyroid meds are granulated pig thyroid with no chemicals, cinnamon extract for diabetes and nothing for hypersomnia. I think that's a good thing.
Oh and Vit D³. .

Blessings

Praise God! What do you take? Could you list all of it? I have trouble sleeping.

Upvote 0

Kelly441

May 20, 2011
✟15,728.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Well I really don't have any health issues, just looking for a cleanse I guess. I'm thinking about doing the urine therapy next.

Urine is a by-product of blood filtration, not waste filtration, and is non-toxic. The body secretes elements not needed at the time through urine. Urine contains compounds that are very specific to the individual from which it comes. It is antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, antineoplastic (anticancer), anticonvulsive, and antispasmodic. Urine is a sterile body compound that is purer than distilled water (no bacteria). Urine contains thousands of compounds. Urine contains Alanine, Arginine, Ascorbic acid, Allantoin, Amino acids, Bicarbonate, Biotin, Calcium, Creatinine, Cystine, DHEA, Dopamine, Epinephrine, Folic acid, Glucose, Glutamic acid, Glycine, Inositol, Iodine, Iron, Lysine, Magnesium, Manganese, Melatonin, Methionine, Nitrogen, Ornithane, Pantothenic acid, Phenylalaline, Phosphorus, Potassium, Proteins, Riboflavin, Tryptophan, Tyrosine, Urea, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Zinc, and other compounds.

Drink H2O2 Drinking Hydrogen Peroxide Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
After doing further research, the only bad thing I found with the h2o2 therapy is that It destroys the good bacteria in your stomach. You should supplement with a good probiotic.

That's good to know. Thank you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

theWaris1

Seeking
Apr 21, 2011
The Obamanation
✟8,403.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Everyone should try to get their PH levels up above 7 which Neutral. Cancer cells can not grow in Alkaline Bodies.

There are many good testimonies of people curing cancer by just upping their PH level.

How To Make Baking Soda Molasses Cancer Protocol Solutions - YouTube

Listen to this guy.

I have a couple of tanks of African Cichlids.
They love 8 to 9 PH levels. I have given them baking soda for years to raise their levels.

Sodas and high sugar diets create very acidic conditions in the body. It's no wonder Cancer is so common today.

Blessings

Upvote 0

theWaris1

Seeking
Apr 21, 2011
The Obamanation
✟8,403.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Probiotics is essential if you have candida

Also, virgin coconut oil cures candida

Nature’s Candida Cure: Coconut Oil Solves Yeast Problems
I did a candida diet for the month of May 2010

It seemed to make me feel better at the time. That was when I was trying to find out what was wrong with me.

The diet dropped my sugars and my diabetes went almost unnoticed when I went to the doctor in June.
it took another 6 months to find out my sugar was extremely high.

A Christian Doctor from my State discovered Candida named Dr. Guss Prosch who used to be on Christian talk radio here and mentioned Candida often. Many doctors are ignorant about such.

Upvote 0