Midwest
✟264,958.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
Trump needs polls to show he is winning so he has evidence that the election was tampered with when he loses bad. Gives him an excuse not to leave the White House. Honestly, I’m ready to be accused of participating in a coup against America when I have the audacity to vote against Trump.

Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

JacobKStarkey

Jan 3, 2019
Houston, Texas
✟40,347.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Trump is already ramping nonsense to not leave the WH.

The US Marshals will take out in handcuffs in a mar-a-lago minute, without any sweat, if he loses the election and refuses to leave the WH.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,090,768.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I stand by what I've heard--that many people are too embarrassed to say that they would vote for Trump, or anyone with even a fraction of his ethical violations, emotional immaturity, and intellectual incompetence.

But in the privacy of the voting booth, they feel free to respond to whatever it is he elicits in them.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,074.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Trump is already ramping nonsense to not leave the WH.

The US Marshals will take out in handcuffs in a mar-a-lago minute, without any sweat, if he loses the election and refuses to leave the WH.
If he hasn’t already replaced these good people with his own NDA’ed “security team”.

Upvote 0

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
According to the polls Trump is behind Biden

The media put Joe in that "position" but now it looks as if they are trying to tell him to get out of the race cause in reality he can't beat Trump. Normally they cover up stuff like this but not this time looks as if your masters are whispering in your ear Joe.

Biden sidesteps questions about son's foreign work

https://pagesix.com/2019/06/20/hunter-biden-accused-of-fathering-child-with-arkansas-woman/

Biden doubles down on segregationist comments, says critics like Cory Booker 'should apologize' to him

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You don't see any shortfall in this logic?

Do you have anything to add to your post that would be clearer in meaning or perhaps add to the discussion?

It sort of like me asking you if you have stopped kissing your dog on the mouth.

Upvote 0

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Do you have anything to add to your post that would be clearer in meaning or perhaps add to the discussion?

It sort of like me asking you if you have stopped kissing your dog on the mouth.

Not really. It's sort of a yes or no question.

Yes, I made an error in my logic.
No, I see nothing wrong with my logic.

Let me rephrse: You don't see any error in this logic?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,070.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Upvote 0

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
According to the polls Trump is behind Biden

The media put Joe in that "position" but now it looks as if they are trying to tell him to get out of the race cause in reality he can't beat Trump. Normally they cover up stuff like this but not this time looks as if your masters are whispering in your ear Joe.

Biden sidesteps questions about son's foreign work

https://pagesix.com/2019/06/20/hunter-biden-accused-of-fathering-child-with-arkansas-woman/

Biden doubles down on segregationist comments, says critics like Cory Booker 'should apologize' to him

Wait. Are you suggesting that Biden's son had extramarital sex, and not with a inappropriate content star? Well, that's immoral. I guess I won't be voting for Biden.

Upvote 0

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wait. Are you suggesting that Biden's son had extramarital sex, and not with a inappropriate content star? Well, that's immoral. I guess I won't be voting for Biden.

I'm not suggesting anything but the MSM seems to be.

You seem to be ignoring the other articles why is that?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ahhh yes.

And so it begins. The hollow moral indignity against democratic candidates.

Hollow moral indignation ^_^ your masters in the MSM are exposing this corruption not the other side of the political fence, that's the amusing part...

Upvote 0

Servant of Yeshua

Jan 17, 2019
Northern Hemisphere
✟14,613.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Your post has a strong aroma of wishful thinking. This current SCOTUS has so far ruled on only one abortion case. They upheld an Indiana law requiring post-abortive fetal remains to be either cremated or buried. (This is hardly a milestone. Cremation, or incineration, is already the standard procedure for the disposition of post-abortion fetal tissue.) But--by a 7-2 margin--they rejected that part of the law which prohibited abortion because of the sex, race, or possible disability of the fetus. Realistically, it will take at least a year, and likely longer, for any of the recently passed highly restrictive abortion laws to make it through the lower courts. Where they will surely be overturned. There is no guarantee that SCOTUS will even agree to review the lower courts' ruling. It would be prudent to remember the old saying: don't count your chickens before they hatch.
God is in control. I am not counting on anything to have to happen. Duty is ours to pray, vote, care and witness to people and results are 100% Gods. We are at a crossroads and people are becoming proud of their sinful behaviors. American is #1 in our sex trafficking because we are #1 in the supply need. Many sick sick evil people and God will not be silent forever on our country. America is becoming more like Sodom & Gomorrah every day. If there is ever going to be turning back to God by the masses it needs to happen asap. It seems very unlikely, but of course that is what Jonah thought of Ninevah. So there is always hope as long as there is life.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,191,321.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
God is in control. I am not counting on anything to have to happen. Duty is ours to pray, vote, care and witness to people and results are 100% Gods. We are at a crossroads and people are becoming proud of their sinful behaviors. American is #1 in our sex trafficking because we are #1 in the supply need. Many sick sick evil people and God will not be silent forever on our country. America is becoming more like Sodom & Gomorrah every day. If there is ever going to be turning back to God by the masses it needs to happen asap. It seems very unlikely, but of course that is what Jonah thought of Ninevah. So there is always hope as long as there is life.
But remember kids, it’s them damnable libs who hate America.

Upvote 0