Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Of course, Desk trauma, you are wrong. Responsible right to responsible left loves America, while the extremists only left to right . . . not very much,
My point, perhaps obscured by the snark, was that if you want real venom directed at the US it is most reliably found issuing from fundamentalist Christians. Yet it’s liberals who get the America hater slur applied to them.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

JacobKStarkey

Jan 3, 2019
Houston, Texas
✟40,347.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
My snark meter is not operating at the moment.

Yes, you are correct that the evangelical right want a white entitled Christian utopian world where the other 92% of American that does not look like or think like or worship like them, should be forced to be like them.

Upvote 0

jayem

Naturalist
Jun 24, 2003
St. Louis, MO.
✟371,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
God is in control. I am not counting on anything to have to happen. Duty is ours to pray, vote, care and witness to people and results are 100% Gods. We are at a crossroads and people are becoming proud of their sinful behaviors. American is #1 in our sex trafficking because we are #1 in the supply need. Many sick sick evil people and God will not be silent forever on our country. America is becoming more like Sodom & Gomorrah every day. If there is ever going to be turning back to God by the masses it needs to happen asap. It seems very unlikely, but of course that is what Jonah thought of Ninevah. So there is always hope as long as there is life.

If I were a religious person, I'd think Donald Trump is God's punishment on America.

• Haha
Reactions: JacobKStarkey
Upvote 0

Servant of Yeshua

Jan 17, 2019
Northern Hemisphere
✟14,613.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
If I were a religious person, I'd think Donald Trump is God's punishment on America.
It is good that you are not religious. Jesus seriously condemned the religious people of his day. He called them snakes and vipers because the were puffed up and proud from knowledge, but their heart did not love or even know God. History repeats itself. Jehu was a godless man used by God for the specific purpose to rid Israel of Ahab and Jezebel. Time will tell. But there are many in the news media who are sure trying very hard to paint the one sided picture that they want you to see and leave out lots of details.

Upvote 0

Servant of Yeshua

Jan 17, 2019
Northern Hemisphere
✟14,613.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
But remember kids, it’s them damnable libs who hate America.
I do not hate America at all. I am concerned because I care. People are hurting and they are looking in all the wrong places to fill a void that they just do not understand.

Upvote 0

Servant of Yeshua

Jan 17, 2019
Northern Hemisphere
✟14,613.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Trump is already ramping nonsense to not leave the WH.

The US Marshals will take out in handcuffs in a mar-a-lago minute, without any sweat, if he loses the election and refuses to leave the WH.
This is all news fodder. Everyone was saying the same thing about Obama. It is all nonsense. Believe me, Trump will go back to making a LOT more money when he is no longer the president. Whether or not this is sooner or later.

Upvote 0