NW England
✟1,054,405.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How do you know for sure that they are telling the truth ?
How do I know for sure that you're telling the truth?
How can we believe the word of someone who posts a YouTube clip about maps being wrong, says "yes, I have watched this clip" and, only when the clip itself disproves your words, says "Ooops, I made a mistake."?

"Antarctica had thick walls of ice which can't be penetrated because they lead to other worlds. It is guarded by the military".
Yet you won't go to Antarctica and post photos of what you find. You won't even ask a travel agent for details of trips to Antarctica, look at their brochures/information about it, nor watch David Attenborough's programme on the subject.
If you did do the latter and find that what you claim isn't true, you'd no doubt dismiss it as lies/fake.

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,555.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
As God's truth is my truth, as it is written in Genesis 1.
Because you lie, slander and make things up so easily and so frequently, such claims like this are not acceptable.

You do not care about education, not even regarding Genesis 1. You just shoot your personal fantasies as facts - about God, Bible, people, organizations, countries, physics, space, world, photos, videos, history... You are too lazy or unwilling to learn and to verify what is objectively true.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: prodromos
Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,555.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So what more do I need to learn that is true ? God's word is good enough for me.
No, it is not.

1. You are not willing to learn even about the Bible.
2. Your "bible is enough for me" is just a facade, your main sources are silly youtube videos of people knowing as little as you do and slandering everybody who brings any evidence, like you do.

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,555.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Genesis 1 says nothing about a flat earth.
If it did, we'd all believe it.
No, we would not believe it. As we do not believe in literal firmament or in literal days. Its a mythological drama from the bronze-age Mesopotamia.

And apple sky is right that the Old Testament cosmology uses the flat earth cultural references of their time. Not always consistently, but does.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,054,405.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, we would not believe it.
Sorry, what I meant was, if God had said "I am creating this earth as a flat earth", if these were God's own words, emphatic and specific. We would accept God's own words.
Of course, scientific experiment/exploration would then confirm this, since God wants all to know him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums