✟20,421.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Romans 5:14
14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.
15 But not as the offense, so also [is] the free gift. For if through the offense of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, [which is] by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

(This is speaking about physical death, and not the second death of the soul.)

Upvote 0

JesusChristChick

Servant of God Almighty
Mar 25, 2008
I am from Michigan.
✟20,421.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
[FONT=&quot]Numbers 14:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]29 Your carcasses shall fall in this wilderness; and all that were numbered of you, according to your whole number, from twenty years old and upward, which have murmured against me,[/FONT]

Upvote 0

JesusChristChick

Servant of God Almighty
Mar 25, 2008
I am from Michigan.
✟20,421.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
[FONT=&quot]Numbers [/FONT][FONT=&quot]14:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]31[/FONT][FONT=&quot] But your little ones, which ye said should be a prey, them will I bring in, and they shall know the land which ye have despised.

[/FONT]

Upvote 0

JesusChristChick

Servant of God Almighty
Mar 25, 2008
I am from Michigan.
✟20,421.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
[FONT=&quot]These verses indicate that there is an age of accountability. I do not suggest that such an age is as shown above. But we see here that God did not punish the young ones even though some probably did also murmur against God. [/FONT]

Upvote 0

JesusChristChick

Servant of God Almighty
Mar 25, 2008
I am from Michigan.
✟20,421.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
If a little child is not able to make a choice, are they to be found guilty? The verse above would say no.) Numbers 14:31 But your little ones, which ye said should be a prey, them will I bring in, and they shall know the land which ye have despised.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JesusChristChick

Servant of God Almighty
Mar 25, 2008
I am from Michigan.
✟20,421.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
If a little child is not able to make a choice, are they to be found guilty? The verse above would say no.) Numbers 14:31 But your little ones, which ye said should be a prey, them will I bring in, and they shall know the land which ye have despised.

Upvote 0

JesusChristChick

Servant of God Almighty
Mar 25, 2008
I am from Michigan.
✟20,421.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
(It says here that an unborn child has not committed evil, or have not sinned. Question: Does God condemn to hell the innocent, those who have not sinned?? There are so many verses that say that He does not. That we are condemned ONLY for what WE do.) See also Deut. 1:39

Upvote 0

JesusChristChick

Servant of God Almighty
Mar 25, 2008
I am from Michigan.
✟20,421.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The Reasons Given By People For Justification Of A Child Going To Heaven:

• God is a loving God.
  • Because there is no original sin.
  • Sins are covered in Christ's atoning death.
  • Unconditional election.
  • Children are used as a perfect example by Christ.
  • Adam's sin only caused physical death.
  • Little children are not capable of sinning.
  • Where there is no law, there is no punishment.
  • No justification by faith.
  • By the grace of God.
  • In Christ all are made alive.
  • I would like to believe.
  • The Israelites were punished for their sins in the wilderness but their children would inherit the land. Those under 20 years of age.
  • A baby has not heard the Gospel, so can't accept it.
  • We are free agents, All have sinned that are capable of sinning. Little children do not fall into that category.
  • In the case of infants, the atonement of Christ provides for them.
  • Adam's sin took root when he became aware of the differences in choices this life offers. Until then, we are innocent creatures and Paul writes in Romans that people are held accountable to their knowledge.
  • It gives me great comfort to believe.
  • Even if there wasn't any scripture could you see our wonderful God sending an innocent baby to hell with all the demons?
  • Jesus compares the qualifying factor of getting into heaven as being like a little child.

Upvote 0

JesusChristChick

Servant of God Almighty
Mar 25, 2008
I am from Michigan.
✟20,421.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Verses Given For Why A Baby Or Child Will Go To Hell

Introduction:
These verses were put forth by many persons as the reasons why a baby or child will go to hell.
Psalms 58:1
1. <<To the chief Musician, Altaschith, Michtam of David.>> Do ye indeed speak righteousness, O congregation? do ye judge uprightly, O ye sons of men?
2 Yea, in heart ye work wickedness; ye weigh the violence of your hands in the earth.
3 The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.
4 Their poison [is] like the poison of a serpent: [they are] like the deaf adder [that] stoppeth her ear;

(This says that it is after they are born that they start speaking lies. They say here that there is no exception.)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JesusChristChick

Servant of God Almighty
Mar 25, 2008
I am from Michigan.
✟20,421.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
2 Peter 2:14
14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:
15 Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam [the son] of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;

(Children are cursed therefore they do not have salvation)

Upvote 0

JesusChristChick

Servant of God Almighty
Mar 25, 2008
I am from Michigan.
✟20,421.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Romans 5:12
12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
13 (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.
14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

(This does not make a distinction between babies and adults. For all have sinned. How can a baby be pure if all have sinned?)

Upvote 0