Tx
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
When studying scripture it is always best to start with the plain(peshat) meaning of Hebrew before building to rez. [PaRDeS]. There are a few times where translations in English are entirely wrong when compared with the original message. One example is the relations between a man and virgin, but that topic is for another time. This discussion is to share the Hebrew involving translations in English concerning star constellations formally known as Orion and Pleiades. The chapters and verses start from amos and iyov and comparable words from other books. Those that desire to add their thoughts and critique are welcome to do so.

First is Job 38:31 I will bold the hebrew and english then offer an alternate rendering
לא מֹשְׁכוֹת, מַעֲדַנּוֹת כִּימָה; אוֹ-מֹשְׁכוֹת כְּסִיל תְּפַתֵּחַ.31 Canst thou bind the chains of the Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?
כִּימָה in Hebrew is the vault of the stars.
כְּסִיל in Hebrew means Fool.

So the first half of the verse reads, "Can thou bind the vault of the stars with a cord"
The second half reads, "or loose the fool with a cord"

Second is Amos 5:8
ח עֹשֵׂה כִימָה וּכְסִיל, וְהֹפֵךְ לַבֹּקֶר צַלְמָוֶת, וְיוֹם, לַיְלָה הֶחְשִׁיךְ; הַקּוֹרֵא לְמֵי-הַיָּם, וַיִּשְׁפְּכֵם עַל-פְּנֵי הָאָרֶץ--יְהוָה שְׁמוֹ.8 Him that maketh the Pleiades and Orion, and bringeth on the shadow of death in the morning, and darkeneth the day into night; that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth; the LORD is His name;
The underlined is then rendered, "Him that maketh the vault of stars and the fool",

Third is a parallel of כְּסִיל Ps 49:11 Proverbs 10:1 Ecclesiastes 2:14
יא כִּי יִרְאֶה, חֲכָמִים יָמוּתוּ-- יַחַד כְּסִיל וָבַעַר יֹאבֵדוּ;
וְעָזְבוּ לַאֲחֵרִים חֵילָם.
11 For he seeth that wise men die, the fool and the brutish together perish, {N}
and leave their wealth to others.
א מִשְׁלֵי, שְׁלֹמֹה:
בֵּן חָכָם, יְשַׂמַּח-אָב; וּבֵן כְּסִיל, תּוּגַת אִמּוֹ.
1 {S} The proverbs of Solomon. {N}
A wise son maketh a glad father; but a foolish son is the grief of his mother.
יד הֶחָכָם עֵינָיו בְּרֹאשׁוֹ, וְהַכְּסִיל בַּחֹשֶׁךְ הוֹלֵךְ; וְיָדַעְתִּי גַם-אָנִי, שֶׁמִּקְרֶה אֶחָד יִקְרֶה אֶת-כֻּלָּם.14 The wise man, his eyes are in his head; but the fool walketh in darkness. And I also perceived that one event happeneth to them all.

With the parallel context one can see the picture being given in more detail. I will offer additional scripture later on so that this can be digested and responded to.

Last edited:
Reactions: Qubit

Qubit

Mar 6, 2024
USA
✟13,372.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Those that desire to add their thoughts and critique are welcome to do so.

I appreciate your research. My first thoughts when I read your post were:
  • Falling Stars (i.e., Falling Angels)
  • Casting down righteousness to the earth
  • Return of the Giants
  • Fool Tarot Card (Man about to fall)
  • Wormwood
  • Day of the LORD
I am looking forward to the rest of your analysis.

Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
  • Return of the Giants
  • Wormwood
  • Day of the LORD
Thankyou for contributing to the discusion. Next will be the vault of the stars

Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
  • Return of the Giants
  • Wormwood
  • Day of the LORD
You have correctly discerned five areas that involve the discussion. Torot cards are like a deck of 52 cards seeking destiny without guidance from above. Meaning divination is a no, no

Last edited:
Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
  • Return of the Giants
  • Wormwood
  • Day of the LORD
How much have you studied hebrew?
I'll give you a hint about wormwood[paraphrased]. It's a star worshipped like an angel. After which the watery firmament becomes bitter to its followers. There are melek, malak, molok, and each of the three have a relationship by proxy. Melek is a king, Malak is a messenger, and the third desires to be more. Who then is made above the waters where the angels reside?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
When studying scripture it is always best to start with the plain(peshat) meaning of Hebrew before building to rez. [PaRDeS]. There are a few times where translations in English are entirely wrong when compared with the original message. One example is the relations between a man and virgin, but that topic is for another time. This discussion is to share the Hebrew involving translations in English concerning star constellations formally known as Orion and Pleiades. The chapters and verses start from amos and iyov and comparable words from other books. Those that desire to add their thoughts and critique are welcome to do so.

First is Job 38:31 I will bold the hebrew and english then offer an alternate rendering
לא מֹשְׁכוֹת, מַעֲדַנּוֹת כִּימָה; אוֹ-מֹשְׁכוֹת כְּסִיל תְּפַתֵּחַ.31 Canst thou bind the chains of the Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?
כִּימָה in Hebrew is the vault of the stars.
כְּסִיל in Hebrew means Fool.

So the first half of the verse reads, "Can thou bind the vault of the stars with a cord"
The second half reads, "or loose the fool with a cord"

Second is Amos 5:8
ח עֹשֵׂה כִימָה וּכְסִיל, וְהֹפֵךְ לַבֹּקֶר צַלְמָוֶת, וְיוֹם, לַיְלָה הֶחְשִׁיךְ; הַקּוֹרֵא לְמֵי-הַיָּם, וַיִּשְׁפְּכֵם עַל-פְּנֵי הָאָרֶץ--יְהוָה שְׁמוֹ.8 Him that maketh the Pleiades and Orion, and bringeth on the shadow of death in the morning, and darkeneth the day into night; that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth; the LORD is His name;
The underlined is then rendered, "Him that maketh the vault of stars and the fool",

Third is a parallel of כְּסִיל Ps 49:11 Proverbs 10:1 Ecclesiastes 2:14
יא כִּי יִרְאֶה, חֲכָמִים יָמוּתוּ-- יַחַד כְּסִיל וָבַעַר יֹאבֵדוּ;
וְעָזְבוּ לַאֲחֵרִים חֵילָם.
11 For he seeth that wise men die, the fool and the brutish together perish, {N}
and leave their wealth to others.
א מִשְׁלֵי, שְׁלֹמֹה:
בֵּן חָכָם, יְשַׂמַּח-אָב; וּבֵן כְּסִיל, תּוּגַת אִמּוֹ.
1 {S} The proverbs of Solomon. {N}
A wise son maketh a glad father; but a foolish son is the grief of his mother.
יד הֶחָכָם עֵינָיו בְּרֹאשׁוֹ, וְהַכְּסִיל בַּחֹשֶׁךְ הוֹלֵךְ; וְיָדַעְתִּי גַם-אָנִי, שֶׁמִּקְרֶה אֶחָד יִקְרֶה אֶת-כֻּלָּם.14 The wise man, his eyes are in his head; but the fool walketh in darkness. And I also perceived that one event happeneth to them all.

With the parallel context one can see the picture being given in more detail. I will offer additional scripture later on so that this can be digested and responded to.
כִּימָה in Hebrew is the vault of the stars. {light
כְּסִיל in Hebrew means Fool. }darkness

Light and Dark, fire and ice?

ז יוֹצֵר אוֹר וּבוֹרֵא חֹשֶׁךְ, עֹשֶׂה שָׁלוֹם וּבוֹרֵא רָע; אֲנִי יְהוָה, עֹשֶׂה כָל-אֵלֶּה. {פ}7 I form the light, and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil; I am the LORD, that doeth all these things. {P}
Humility has a straight way of love

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Qubit

Mar 6, 2024
USA
✟13,372.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
How much have you studied hebrew?

Just a little bit. I like learning. Orion linked with the Fool is very helpful.

I'll give you a hint about wormwood[paraphrased]. It's a star worshipped like an angel. After which the watery firmament becomes bitter to its followers.

Is the watery firmament outer space?

There are melek, malak, molok, and each of the three have a relationship by proxy.

Interesting.

From what these verses in Acts are teaching, Molok seems to either be a later evolution of the Golden Calf or they are related somehow...

Acts 7:40-43
"Saying unto Aaron, Make us gods to go before us: for as for this Moses, which brought us out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him. And they made a calf in those days, and offered sacrifice unto the idol, and rejoiced in the works of their own hands. Then God turned, and gave them up to worship the host of heaven; as it is written in the book of the prophets, O ye house of Israel, have ye offered to me slain beasts and sacrifices by the space of forty years in the wilderness? Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon."

I view the Golden Calf as Hathor, the 'Earth Mother'. Her depiction is often a stylized Womb. So, somehow Moloch and the Golden Calf are related to the Female Generative Principle or birth and rebirth... something like that.

Malak (Messenger) could be DNA or Seed related (i.e., Seed planted in the Womb). From that perspective, Malak would be the Fallen Angel 'Seed'.

Melek would then be the 'Star Child' or King that is conceived in the Womb of Moloch when the fallen Malak Seed is planted.

Your Melek reference brought me to this...

The Yazidis consider Tawûsî Melek an emanation of God who is a good, benevolent angel and leader of the archangels, who was entrusted to take care of the world after he passed a test and created the cosmos from the Cosmic egg.

I view the Cosmic Egg as synonymous with the Forbidden Fruit. When Adam and his Wife partook, it created the *fallen* Cosmos. Therefore, unfortunately from a Genesis perspective, Tawûsî Melek actually failed the test, not passed. That is just my opinion of course. :)

Melek is a king, Malak is a messenger, and the third desires to be more.

When all three are put together, I see Melek wanting to be like God.

Who then is made above the waters where the angels reside?

I will wait to hear your info just in case I am way off here... lol. I tend to go deep into rabbit holes. :p

Upvote 0

Qubit

Mar 6, 2024
USA
✟13,372.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
כִּימָה in Hebrew is the vault of the stars. {light

From my research, the Stone with Seven Eyes is related to Seed (i.e., Nitrogen Base)...

Zechariah 3:9
"For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day."

• Seventh Element = Nitrogen.
  • Seven 'Eyes' = Seven Electrons.
A new 'engraving' or Genome is written on said Stone. I would say that the Seven Stars are definitely related. Something like 'Star Seed'. A 'scroll with Seven Seals' is loosed. A scroll of Genetic Databases?

If we view Orion as the Fool, we could then be looking at a special DNA construct to create Giants...

In Greek mythology, Orion was a giant huntsman whom Zeus (or perhaps Artemis) placed among the stars as the constellation of Orion.

That would bring us to your verse...

Isaiah 45:7
"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."

I am just brainstorming here. :)

Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
While the Hebrew word for Fool was easily found through a cross reference, the word for vault of stars כִּימָה will take a small amount of research for those curiously seeking Truth. Kaf, yod, mem with hey as a suffix is like and abbreviated form of כּוֹכָבִ leaving kaf as a stand alone Hand. While the yod mem is used to mean plural, the hey used as a suffix denotes Bountiful of fruitful. Yod mem alone also means waters as in firmament above. Rendering the Kaf like a prefix would read, ''As the bountiful waters abode". Ie sky vault where the stars are housed
לא הַתְקַשֵּׁר, מַעֲדַנּוֹת כִּימָה; אוֹ-מֹשְׁכוֹת כְּסִיל תְּפַתֵּחַ.31 Canst thou bind the chains of the Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?

Stars plural is bolded with hei as a prefix is demonstrative. If thou are able to count them? Now this statement gives an example of the sheer vastness of the vault. Which helps one visualize the question given in job. Can you bind such? Genesis 15:5
ה וַיּוֹצֵא אֹתוֹ הַחוּצָה, וַיֹּאמֶר הַבֶּט-נָא הַשָּׁמַיְמָה וּסְפֹר הַכּוֹכָבִים--אִם-תּוּכַל, לִסְפֹּר אֹתָם; וַיֹּאמֶר לוֹ, כֹּה יִהְיֶה זַרְעֶךָ.5 And He brought him forth abroad, and said: 'Look now toward heaven, and count the stars, if thou be able to count them'; and He said unto him: 'So shall thy seed be.'

Genesis 37:8 Yosef the Fruitful vine.
ט וַיַּחֲלֹם עוֹד חֲלוֹם אַחֵר, וַיְסַפֵּר אֹתוֹ לְאֶחָיו; וַיֹּאמֶר, הִנֵּה חָלַמְתִּי חֲלוֹם עוֹד, וְהִנֵּה הַשֶּׁמֶשׁ וְהַיָּרֵחַ וְאַחַד עָשָׂר כּוֹכָבִים, מִשְׁתַּחֲוִים לִי.9 And he dreamed yet another dream, and told it to his brethren, and said: 'Behold, I have dreamed yet a dream: and, behold, the sun and the moon and eleven stars bowed down to me.'

Light of stars in contrasted to the fool in darkness. Daniel 12:3 Here a kaf is used as a prefix to denote is or as.
ג וְהַמַּשְׂכִּלִים--יַזְהִרוּ, כְּזֹהַר הָרָקִיעַ; וּמַצְדִּיקֵי, הָרַבִּים, כַּכּוֹכָבִים, לְעוֹלָם וָעֶד. {פ}3 And they that are wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn the many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

I will leave this for now so that the readers can digest and formulate a response. Shabbat Shalom

Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
From my research, the Stone with Seven Eyes is related to Seed (i.e., Nitrogen Base)...

Zechariah 3:9
"For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day."

• Seventh Element = Nitrogen.
  • Seven 'Eyes' = Seven Electrons.
A new 'engraving' or Genome is written on said Stone. I would say that the Seven Stars are definitely related. Something like 'Star Seed'. A 'scroll with Seven Seals' is loosed. A scroll of Genetic Databases?

If we view Orion as the Fool, we could then be looking at a special DNA construct to create Giants...

In Greek mythology, Orion was a giant huntsman whom Zeus (or perhaps Artemis) placed among the stars as the constellation of Orion.

That would bring us to your verse...

Isaiah 45:7
"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."

I am just brainstorming here. :)
When studying scripture with rez in the realm of PaRDeS. Remember always that unleavened manna from above is like sweet water. Where as leavened bread is from the bitter waters below. Ie salt water. And so be carefull to sift the tares from the wheat before offering or eating. @daq

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Just a little bit. I like learning. Orion linked with the Fool is very helpful.

Is the watery firmament outer space?

Interesting.

From what these verses in Acts are teaching, Molok seems to either be a later evolution of the Golden Calf or they are related somehow...

Acts 7:40-43
"Saying unto Aaron, Make us gods to go before us: for as for this Moses, which brought us out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him. And they made a calf in those days, and offered sacrifice unto the idol, and rejoiced in the works of their own hands. Then God turned, and gave them up to worship the host of heaven; as it is written in the book of the prophets, O ye house of Israel, have ye offered to me slain beasts and sacrifices by the space of forty years in the wilderness? Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon."

I view the Golden Calf as Hathor, the 'Earth Mother'. Her depiction is often a stylized Womb. So, somehow Moloch and the Golden Calf are related to the Female Generative Principle or birth and rebirth... something like that.

Malak (Messenger) could be DNA or Seed related (i.e., Seed planted in the Womb). From that perspective, Malak would be the Fallen Angel 'Seed'.

Melek would then be the 'Star Child' or King that is conceived in the Womb of Moloch when the fallen Malak Seed is planted.

Your Melek reference brought me to this...

The Yazidis consider Tawûsî Melek an emanation of God who is a good, benevolent angel and leader of the archangels, who was entrusted to take care of the world after he passed a test and created the cosmos from the Cosmic egg.

I view the Cosmic Egg as synonymous with the Forbidden Fruit. When Adam and his Wife partook, it created the *fallen* Cosmos. Therefore, unfortunately from a Genesis perspective, Tawûsî Melek actually failed the test, not passed. That is just my opinion of course. :)

When all three are put together, I see Melek wanting to be like God.

I will wait to hear your info just in case I am way off here... lol. I tend to go deep into rabbit holes. :p
I hear you. But I doubt most readers in any forum would be able to discern your drash.
Thankyou very much for the in depth thoughts.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
וַיַּחֲלֹם עוֹד חֲלוֹם אַחֵר, וַיְסַפֵּר אֹתוֹ לְאֶחָיו; וַיֹּאמֶר, הִנֵּה חָלַמְתִּי חֲלוֹם עוֹד, וְהִנֵּה הַשֶּׁמֶשׁ וְהַיָּרֵחַ וְאַחַד עָשָׂר כּוֹכָבִים, מִשְׁתַּחֲוִים לִי.9 And he dreamed yet another dream, and told it to his brethren, and said: 'Behold, I have dreamed yet a dream: and, behold, the sun and the moon and eleven stars bowed down to me.'
For Yosef the fruitful vine dreamt of 11 stars, I see ,"A vineyard of stars", beyond number.
Kaf, resh, mem. כֶרֶם Kaf being the signifying Letter related to stars

Isaiah 5
כִּי כֶרֶם יְהוָה צְבָאוֹת, בֵּית יִשְׂרָאֵל, וְאִישׁ יְהוּדָה, נְטַע שַׁעֲשׁוּעָיו; וַיְקַו לְמִשְׁפָּט וְהִנֵּה מִשְׂפָּח, לִצְדָקָה וְהִנֵּה צְעָקָה. {פ}7 For the vineyard of the LORD of hosts is the house of Israel, and the men of Judah the plant of His delight; and He looked for justice, but behold violence; for righteousness, but behold a cry.
Ps 147
מוֹנֶה מִסְפָּר, לַכּוֹכָבִים; לְכֻלָּם, שֵׁמוֹת יִקְרָא.4 He counteth the number of the stars; He giveth them all their names.

Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
When studying scripture with rez in the realm of PaRDeS. Remember always that unleavened manna from above is like sweet water. Where as leavened bread is from the bitter waters below. Ie salt water. And so be carefull to sift the tares from the wheat before offering or eating. @daq
Discerning the vines produce involves taste, so that bitter grapes are seperated from the sweet ones. Theres is an old tradition that says a cluster of stars are likened to grapes. And that noach was the first to name them after the flood.
Hence his reaction when blessing the sweet grape and cursing the bitter grape and its seed.
When reading through the tanak, the english interpretation of, "strong drink", Is mentioned many times. Those instances are a reference to bitter grapes being leavened!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Discerning the vines produce involves taste, so that bitter grapes are seperated from the sweet ones. Theres is an old tradition that says a cluster of stars are likened to grapes. And that noach was the first to name them after the flood.
Hence his reaction when blessing the sweet grape and cursing the bitter grape and its seed.
When reading through the tanak, the english interpretation of, "strong drink", Is mentioned many times. Those instances are a reference to bitter grapes being leavened!
אֶרְאֶנּוּ וְלֹא עַתָּה, אֲשׁוּרֶנּוּ וְלֹא קָרוֹב; דָּרַךְ כּוֹכָב מִיַּעֲקֹב, וְקָם שֵׁבֶט מִיִּשְׂרָאֵל, וּמָחַץ פַּאֲתֵי מוֹאָב, וְקַרְקַר כָּל-בְּנֵי-שֵׁת.17 I see him, but not now; I behold him, but not nigh; there shall step forth a star out of Jacob, and a scepter shall rise out of Israel, and shall smite through the corners of Moab, and break down all the sons of Seth.
Sons of shet are likened to sweet grapes of a true vine apart of the blood covenant. 11 stars ruled by One., hence lots after the greco ivri [ Judas iscariot] committing suicide.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Revelation 8:11, worm wood leaven from a star. The single bitter grape from the waters above that spoils the waters below.
What to do?
Perhaps the 5:2 ratio is a concise ingredient.

Last edited:
Upvote 0