✟125,359.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Oh? You take "your job" seriously?

Did you study Scripture, rightly dividing the Word of Truth, 2nd Timothy 2:15? Did you compare Scripture with Scripture and allow it to be its own interpreter instead selling us your personal interpretations or opinions? I can see that your posts were all filled with ramblings of your private interpretation without single Scripture support lately.

You said that Daniel's 70th week started last October? Seriously?

It is seriously dangerous to declare something when God did not say.
There is nothing to prove otherwise.

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
There is nothing to prove otherwise.

Of course, because you cannot see "truth" of the Scripture presented. Your posts did not a case to prove biblically without Scripture in the first place anyway. Just ramblings and making false prophecies as you did just now with October 2019 nonsense.

Off you go to my ignore list.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It is the same abomination. Jesus had not come yet. Why are you conflating one point with 3 other points? I am only talking about the abomination. Your own future prophecy may not even happen, then what will you do? You accuse the Pharisees of "getting it wrong". Are your own expectations any more reliable than their's?

I never claimed the whole of Daniel's events have been fulfilled. I am not even a Preterist. Daniel's 70th week started in Oct. of last year. The seals are currently being opened. There is no pre-trib rapture, because it happens when the 6th seal is opened. The church will be complete at that time. There will only be 144K Jewish male virgins left on earth as part of the church. Any in Christ after the 7th seal, will be resurrected on the Monday of the start of the 1000 year reign of Christ. If the Second Coming week gets interrupted by Satan, God will send 2 literal human witnesses to judge those whose names are not written in the Lamb's book of life. They will convince some to be strong and accept their heads be cut off. This abomination will be the start of 3.5 years of Great Abomination. This is not a time of life. It is the time of total death.

Matthew 15:14 Disregard them! They are blind guides. If a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit."

Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh? You take "your job" seriously?

Did you study Scripture, rightly dividing the Word of Truth, 2nd Timothy 2:15? Did you compare Scripture with Scripture and allow it to be its own interpreter instead selling us your personal interpretations or opinions? I can see that your posts were all filled with ramblings of your private interpretation without single Scripture support lately.

You said that Daniel's 70th week started last October? Seriously?

It is seriously dangerous to declare something when God did not say.

I will give you an A+++++ for having chutzpah! If anyone dares disagree with you- they don't know how to divide the Word!!!!! I wonder what happened all the centuries the church existed before you were crowned with infallible understanding!

Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Forget? Hardly! All I see is your speculaton based on your private interpretation of God's Word.

"The whole world's armies!!!" coming with guns and missiles at Christ and his armies? LOL. You totally misunderstood the nature of the battle which is SPIRITUAL! It is a battle between people of God with the Word of God against people with spirit of antichrist. It is fought with WORDS! Not physical guns and missiles. It is not a physical battle at one location of the Earth, but all over the world where Churches are - the camps of the Saints. It is the enemy's words that brought Church into apostasy and finally to desolate. You are looking at wrong place and got wrong Israel to begin with on top of your fantasy supernatural man!

Well then I await your "superior understanding" to show why God didn't mean what He said in these passages:

REv. 16
12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Rev. 17:

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

I accept these as written and not with some private interpretation! It is you who say " I know Gods Word says that, but it doesn't really mean what it says!" That is the very definition of reinterpreting Scripture!

Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh, You think there will be a physical battle between the antichrist's army and Christ's army with guns and missiles coming from armies of the Earth? Yeah, right. Maybe you are the one who needs to stop watching science fiction films and start studying your Scripture!

That is what it says! Now show from Scripture why we should consider this just a war of Words! I accept it as written - you have to retranslate it from some source to defend your position! And your pre-pubescent insults do nothing but demean you. Your avatar suits you! For so far, all I see if someone dares disagree with you , you have no cumpunction in stomping on them and attempting to belittle them. I however am not impressed by bullies .

With what? Your emotional rants or Word of God?

You seem to be the only one ranting. I gave you the /word as written and not spiritualized by some mystical code.

Uh, sorry, you do not make any sense here. I noticed that you did not even offer chapter and verse of scripture to refute to the Scripture I quoted. And you did not allow Scripture to be its own interpreter, only your imaginations and speculations! I doubt you know the whole counsel of God's Word because you have not shown us how you compare Scripture with Scripture. Just your emotional rants based on wild vision of the physical battle like what you said above...

This was a point of simple grammar! If you cannot even know basdic grammar inhow one thought ends and another begins- that explains alot of your confusion.

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
You remain refuted because you have not yet provided Scripture I asked that support your position. I still see more emotional rants coming out of your mouth. Nothing new under the sun.

Go and enjoy your Sunday. Bye.

Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Well I will let you watch and learn if it happens in our lifetime. YOu misjoin Scripture and you fail at basic grammar! There is a reason why the authors put this in a new paragraph. For it starts a new thought!

But to show you that the beast is not busy fighting armies form the north south and east at Jesus coming, I will let gods Word speak for itself!

Rev. 16:

12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

REv. 17:

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Pretty hard for teh beast to be fighting with fury those kings when thay are allied with him and He with Satan and the False Prophet are summoning them unto the Valley of Jezreel to make war with Jesus!

REv. 19:

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I will give you an A+++++ for having chutzpah! If anyone dares disagree with you- they don't know how to divide the Word!!!!! I wonder what happened all the centuries the church existed before you were crowned with infallible understanding!

Well Tribulation signs, you may find it funny, but in reality it is very very sad!

Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You remain refuted because you have not yet provided Scripture I asked that support your position. I still see more emotional rants coming out of your mouth. Nothing new under the sun.

Go and enjoy your Sunday. Bye.

My post #130 trumps all your other posts for it is the word of God untampered!

Can I define specifically what it means that unclean spirits come from the mouth of Satan, the Antichrist and the False Prophet? NO! and neither can you! It can be a spoken command or it could be an unclean spirit leaving them to bring the armies together.

I know you think it is a battle of words so maybe they are getting their side for a giant scrabble contest according to you!

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Well I will let you watch and learn if it happens in our lifetime. YOu misjoin Scripture and you fail at basic grammar! There is a reason why the authors put this in a new paragraph. For it starts a new thought!

But to show you that the beast is not busy fighting armies form the north south and east at Jesus coming, I will let gods Word speak for itself!

Rev. 16:

REv. 17:

Pretty hard for teh beast to be fighting with fury those kings when thay are allied with him and He with Satan and the False Prophet are summoning them unto the Valley of Jezreel to make war with Jesus!

REv. 19:

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh

The author didn't start a new paragraph.
Someone at a later date did.
But what you fail to understand are three simple words which any elementary student can understand.

"AT THAT TIME"

Daniel 12:1 NIV: "At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people--everyone whose name is found written in the book--will be delivered.

Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

What you fail to understand is that "At that" was added after 1611!

Once again the king in Chapter 11 is busy fighting wars :

40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.

42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.

43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

But other Scriptures in describing teh Antichrist says that at teh end, the antochrist is gathering the worlds armies together to fight the Lord Jesus! NOt fighting a southern and northern king! Also he does not die as a result of war but is cast alive by Jesus in to the Lake of fire! That is why the king of 11 is not carried over into chapter 12.

Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Tribulation signs finds this funny.

My post #130 trumps all your other posts for it is the word of God untampered!

Can I define specifically what it means that unclean spirits come from the mouth of Satan, the Antichrist and the False Prophet? NO! and neither can you! It can be a spoken command or it could be an unclean spirit leaving them to bring the armies together.

I know you think it is a battle of words so maybe they are getting their side for a giant scrabble contest according to you!

Well I await to see your hermeneutic gymnastics to explain why the battle of Armageddon is merely a battle of words!

Maybe instead of telling me how great a comedian I am, you should start posting biblical answers for your strange responses.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
What you fail to understand is that "At that" was added after 1611!

Once again the king in Chapter 11 is busy fighting wars :

40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.

42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.

43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

But other Scriptures in describing teh Antichrist says that at teh end, the antochrist is gathering the worlds armies together to fight the Lord Jesus! NOt fighting a southern and northern king! Also he does not die as a result of war but is cast alive by Jesus in to the Lake of fire! That is why the king of 11 is not carried over into chapter 12.

The king of the norths military is occupying Jerusalem for 42 months. His military it attacked by the king of the south(the beast)and his military lay dead in Jerusalem.
He responds by placing the abomination of desolation in Jerusalem.The king of the north destroys about all of the middle east and Egypt.
Id say our military will kill about 200 million people in one day.
According to Daniel 12, it is at that time the resurrection takes place and corresponds to the two witnesses being resurrected at that time and ascending in a cloud from Jerusalem.
The cloud will probably look much like a mushroom.

Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The king of the norths military is occupying Jerusalem for 42 months. His military it attacked by the king of the south(the beast)and his military lay dead in Jerusalem.
He responds by placing the abomination of desolation in Jerusalem.The king of the north destroys about all of the middle east and Egypt.
Id say our military will kill about 200 million people in one day.
According to Daniel 12, it is at that time the resurrection takes place and corresponds to the two witnesses being resurrected at that time and ascending in a cloud from Jerusalem.
The cloud will probably look much like a mushroom.

Daniel 11:

The kings of the south and north are fighting the antichrist!. Now you have the US military killing off 200,000,000 ? WOw! But yet right at the time of the ned we see Revelation saying this:

REv. 17:

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the harlot sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the harlot, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

So the ten kings are not part of teh south, north or east according to you and your time of the end scenario!

But you say the beast is the king of the south, but yet he uses demonic power to call all armies to battle against Jesus. Tough to do if he is battling th eking of the north and kings of the east!!!!

Sorry but when the whole counsel fo SCripture is taken into account and grammar is used, the only conclusion is that Daniel 12 is a new thought and new part of a multi pronged vision!

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Shhh... calm down. Let start with Revelation 16 and I will be the one who is teaching.

Rev. 16:

Did God talk about physical great river Euphrates in the Middle East or does it signifies the protective border for the New Testament Congregation of Israel, the woman who has fled into the wilderness (world) safe from Satan for 1,260 symbolic days? After 1,260 days, the people of the congregation has become more unfaithful to obey God's commandments. God will allow the river to dry up so that He will use the wicked enemies to come in as a tool of judgment. Again, the drying up of the Euphrates signifies the way for the armies to come across to destroy them.

Do you know who are the kings of the East? Have you considered that the drying up of the river is not only to let the wicked rulers of the world in, but also give God's people a way OUT from among these people who are now under wrath and judgment of God. The kings of the East symbolize the people of Christ, the TRUE believers who heard God's command to come out from among them Christ Himself being the Ultimate King from the East, and we, his people as kings and priests of His Kingdom? Didn't you read the Scripture?

Matthew 2:2
  • "Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen His star in the East, and are come to worship him."
Matthew 2:9
  • "When they had heard the king, they departed; and, lo, the star, which they saw in the East, went before them, till it came and stood over where the young child was."
Revelation 7:2
  • "And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,"
The Messenger from the East possessing the seal to secure the servants of in their forehead is the Spirit of Christ. Those kings from the east are those sealed of Christ.

Selah!

Have you studied the meaning of number three in Scripture? It signifies God's purpose and will. The answer is this:

Revelation 17:16-18 KJV
[16] And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the harlot, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
[17] For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
[18] And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

See, it is God's will and purpose that he will allow His congregation to be attacked by the enemies. To let them in, but at the same time, call his faithful one to come out of her.

Revelation 9:3
  • "And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power."
So when God says here locusts came from the smoke of the pit and were given power as scorpions, the Scripture being its own dictionary, this clearly refers to the spirits of devils loosed to rule men to cause them to rise up as an army of locusts to plague the people who afflict God's children.

This is the same cryptic imagery and symbology of the plagues God poured out upon Exdous' Egypt, except this is poured upon spiritual Egypt, a rebellious house that wants a false Christ instead of the true Christ. Therefore, God sent enemies upon them as Locusts, frogs, poison rivers, and pestilence as a judgment. And note who God identifies them as "the spirits of Devils" that go forth to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Even as Revelation 20 so plainly reiterates. These aren't literal frogs anymore than Revelation 9 were literal locusts. They are an army of unrighteous men, sent by God to plague man. To decevie those people WITHIN the congregation (woman) who are not yet sealed (saved) by God. It is a judgment upon the PROFESSED CHRISTIANS!

Revelation 9:3-4 KJV
[3] And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
[4] And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

Those who are sealed by God are saved and secured in Christ. But those professed Christians who have not yet seal of God, are subject to God's judgment upon them with locusts, frogs, pestilence, etc. It is cryptic to be sure, especially for natural or carnal mind Christians, but not unable to understand unless one has spirit of Christ to understand it. For with the power of the Holy Spirit, and a sound hermeneutic, we can SEE the mystery of the woman that rides the beast. We can see unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon. We can see the false prophet as the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. See them as a plague of locusts which go forth to destroy!

Now, let hear from you on your position about Revelation 16. :p

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Daniel 11:

The kings of the south and north are fighting the antichrist!. Now you have the US military killing off 200,000,000 ? WOw! But yet right at the time of the ned we see Revelation saying this:

REv. 17:

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the harlot sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the harlot, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

So the ten kings are not part of teh south, north or east according to you and your time of the end scenario!

But you say the beast is the king of the south, but yet he uses demonic power to call all armies to battle against Jesus. Tough to do if he is battling th eking of the north and kings of the east!!!!

Sorry but when the whole counsel fo SCripture is taken into account and grammar is used, the only conclusion is that Daniel 12 is a new thought and new part of a multi pronged vision!

The king of the South attacks Jerusalem where our troops will be stationed. He and his companions(9 others) take control of Jerusalem(the harlot) at that time killing the Jews.
At that time our military uses the abomination of desolation. That is the time of the end.

According to scripture our military destroys about all of the middle east and Egypt.
According to Ezekiel no one will be able to live in Egypt for 40 years after our military gets through with it.

Surely you didn't think Israel's most trusted ally was going to stay out of this war? Seriously. You thought the police of the world wouldnt even get involved when Israel is attacked by the beast? Come on man, get serious.

Iran can chant death to America all they want but when they attack us and Israel, we are going to light that whole place on fire.We destroy it all.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,359.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
The king of the South attacks Jerusalem where our troops will be stationed. He and his companions(9 others) take control of Jerusalem(the harlot) at that time killing the Jews.
At that time our military uses the abomination of desolation. That is the time of the end.

According to scripture our military destroys about all of the middle east and Egypt.
According to Ezekiel no one will be able to live in Egypt for 40 years after our military gets through with it.

Surely you didn't think Israel's most trusted ally was going to stay out of this war? Seriously. You thought the police of the world wouldnt even get involved when Israel is attacked by the beast? Come on man, get serious.

Iran can chant death to America all they want but when they attack us and Israel, we are going to light that whole place on fire.We destroy it all.
You and TribulationSigns have removed the nations from the church, and have the battles of the nations all planned out. Yes God uses nations for His purpose, but you all left out the revival of repentance where such nations turn to God in a day, as per Jonah. Interesting suppositions though. If the nations want these two witnesses dead, and rejoice when they are dead, when did revival happen?

Upvote 0