Jan 3, 2011
✟73,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
In Daniel 11 we find the king of the norths military occupying Jerusalem for 42 months. In Revelation we find the Gentiles occupying Jerusalem 42 months.They will be torturing people and if anyone hurts them "fire" proceeds out of thier mouths to devour thier enemies.

Now we know God would have known the simple military command (fire) would be used by the armed forces occupying Jerusalem. But what I find amazing is no one ever discusses it. lol

Revelation 11:5 KJV: And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

• Informative
Reactions: Tinymouse5

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟290,690.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I believe in the literal understanding, wherever that is possible.
And for the 2 Witnesses to call down literal fire upon those who try to harm them, is quite possible.
Firing a gun at them is not what they will do.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I believe in the literal understanding, wherever that is possible.
And for the 2 Witnesses to call down literal fire upon those who try to harm them, is quite possible.
Firing a gun at them is not what they will do.

You don't believe Christians can fire a gun? Or a missile? You disappoint me keras.
Just so you know, some of us has shot a gun or two. We have a military that can reign fire down on our enemies and it can even stop the heavens so that it won't rain.
God has given this country much power.Far more than most.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟414,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
In Daniel 11 we find the king of the norths military occupying Jerusalem for 42 months. In Revelation we find the Gentiles occupying Jerusalem 42 months.They will be torturing people and if anyone hurts them "fire" proceeds out of thier mouths to devour thier enemies.

Now we know God would have known the simple military command (fire) would be used by the armed forces occupying Jerusalem. But what I find amazing is no one ever discusses it. lol

Revelation 11:5 KJV: And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

This is a perfect example of why some people like you do not understand what God is talking about here. First, you do not know symbolically who are the Two Witnesses. You do not know what this power that God gave to His Two Witnesses is. You do not know what this power that the Two Witnesses prophesied with. You do not realize that the fire coming out of their mouths is NOT literally FIRE! You need to learn how to compare Scripture with Scripture!

Revelation 11:5 KJV
[5] And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

How? Consider wisely:

Jeremiah 5:14 KJV
[14] Wherefore thus saith the LORD God of hosts, Because ye speak this word, behold, I will make my words in thy mouth fire, and this people wood, and it shall devour them.

This is how the Word of God, speaking through the mouth of His Witnesses, judges them as fire. Symbolically.

When you want to know how God will give us a mouth and what to say, just read this verse and understand that "His Word" in our mouth, as we are His witnesses as True Christians, is how this is accomplished. Didn't you read the Scripture when Christ says, "For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist," That is God's Word at our mouth, the Spirit which no one can resist? Think about it.

Acts 6:9-10
  • "Then there arose certain of the synagogue, which is called the synagogue of the Libertines, and Cyrenians, and Alexandrians, and of them of Cilicia and of Asia, disputing with Stephen.
  • And they were not able to resist the wisdom and the spirit by which he spake."
They were not able to resist the "wisdom" and the "spirit" by which he spake. They could physically whip him or kill him, but they could not gainsay nor resist His words, because He was a faithful witness to the Word of God. It is a symbolic that God's Word testified against the enemies as a judgment. He spoke with the same wisdom that could not be resisted that Christ told His servants not to meditate beforehand because He would give them a mouth and wisdom that their adversaries would not be able to gainsay nor resist. Clearly, it's not some supernatural power or physical events (ie. fire literally coming out of mouths) as some suppose today, it's the power of the Spirit and the Word of His testimony.

If you refuse this understanding and truth, then obviously, God will see you as wood and my testimony will devour you. It is not from me, but from God, Himself, that I testify. Think about it carefully.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
This is a perfect example of why some people like you do not understand what God is talking about here. First, you do not know symbolically who are the Two Witnesses. You do not know what this power that God gave to His Two Witnesses is. You do not know what this power that the Two Witnesses prophesied with. You do not realize that the fire coming out of their mouths is NOT literally FIRE! You need to learn how to compare Scripture with Scripture!

Revelation 11:5 KJV
[5] And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

How? Consider wisely:

Jeremiah 5:14 KJV
[14] Wherefore thus saith the LORD God of hosts, Because ye speak this word, behold, I will make my words in thy mouth fire, and this people wood, and it shall devour them.

This is how the Word of God, speaking through the mouth of His Witnesses, judges them as fire. Symbolically.

When you want to know how God will give us a mouth and what to say, just read this verse and understand that "His Word" in our mouth, as we are His witnesses as True Christians, is how this is accomplished. Didn't you read the Scripture when Christ says, "For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist," That is God's Word at our mouth, the Spirit which no one can resist? Think about it.

Acts 6:9-10
  • "Then there arose certain of the synagogue, which is called the synagogue of the Libertines, and Cyrenians, and Alexandrians, and of them of Cilicia and of Asia, disputing with Stephen.
  • And they were not able to resist the wisdom and the spirit by which he spake."
They were not able to resist the "wisdom" and the "spirit" by which he spake. They could physically whip him or kill him, but they could not gainsay nor resist His words, because He was a faithful witness to the Word of God. It is a symbolic that God's Word testified against the enemies as a judgment. He spoke with the same wisdom that could not be resisted that Christ told His servants not to meditate beforehand because He would give them a mouth and wisdom that their adversaries would not be able to gainsay nor resist. Clearly, it's not some supernatural power or physical events (ie. fire literally coming out of mouths) as some suppose today, it's the power of the Spirit and the Word of His testimony.

If you refuse this understanding and truth, then obviously, God will see you as wood and my testimony will devour you. It is not from me, but from God, Himself, that I testify. Think about it carefully.

Boy, the day of the Lord is sure going to take you unaware. Can't even understand one of the simplest military commands.
FIRE

And don't even mention the king of the norths military occupying Jerusalem. I bet you think they are a figment of my imagination.

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟414,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Boy, the day of the Lord is sure going to take you unaware. Can't even understand one of the simplest military commands.
FIRE

As I said, your statements are being irrational.

The Lord judges, and I am comfortable with that! :)

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Now, when the king of the norths military(which uses the "fire" comand) begins its occupation of Jerusalem, the daily sacrifice is abolished.

Daniel 11:31 KJV: And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

1290 days (42months)later it places the abomination that causes desolation.That is after his armed forces lay dead I the street of Jerusalem

Daniel 12:11 And from the time the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination of desolation set up, there will be 1,290 days.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟721,286.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married

Yeah, but .

If they drop nukes, it will hurt/devour them also - not in the scripture.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yeah, but .

If they drop nukes, it will hurt/devour them also - not in the scripture.

The armed forces don't place the abomination of desolation till after the beast has killed the troops defending Jerusalem.
Three days after. I know by the earth quake that happens and the cloud that ascends into heaven that day. That is biblical.

How many clouds do you know that ascend from the earth into heaven?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gregory Thompson

Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟721,286.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
The armed forces don't place the abomination of desolation till after the beast has killed the troops defending Jerusalem.
Three days after. I know by the earth quake that happens and the cloud that ascends into heaven that day. That is biblical.

How many clouds do you know that ascend from the earth into heaven?
So the abomination of Desolation in this interpretation is a nuclear bomb.

Interesting.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟721,286.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
This is what Jesus said regarding the abomination of desolation placed by the armed forces in Daniel 11.

Matthew 24:21 For at that time there will be great tribulation, unmatched from the beginning of the world until now, and never to be seen again.

I don't know of any other object used by our armed forces that could be described as such.
Okay, assuming this is correct - based on the word usage of Abomination, does this fit?

Da 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations <08251> he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
Da 11:31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination <08251> that maketh desolate.
Da 12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination <08251> that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

H8251 - shiqquwts - Strong's Hebrew Lexicon (KJV)

From what I see of the context, the abomination used is for an idol. Explain the context of how the nuclear bomb is idolized.

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟414,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
This is what Jesus said regarding the abomination of desolation placed by the armed forces in Daniel 11.

Matthew 24:21 For at that time there will be great tribulation, unmatched from the beginning of the world until now, and never to be seen again.

I don't know of any other object used by our armed forces that could be described as such.

No. No. No. The abomination of desolation is not a physical object that needs to stand upon.

Matthew 24:15-16 KJV
[15] When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
[16] Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

Only those with spiritual discernment will understand what abomination of desolation is when it stands in the CHURCH, the holy place on this side of the Cross! Not Israel. Not Temple Mount. Not the Third Temple. Not literal Judaea. It has nothing to do with Jews in Judaea.

Judaea is symbolically where Church is. The Jews here are Christians who are spiritually inwardly Jews! Jesus is speaking to us, through his disciple concerning the fall of New Testament Congregation prior to Christ's coming.

Now, Jesus was saying that when "YOU" see this abomination, You Flee. Do you know what is abomination of desolation standing in Christ's congregation that you "SEE" and understand what it is in order to flee?

Nuclear missile? The statue of antichrist? NO! Forget Israel. The church is New Testament Israel. This is where you need to focus on. It is the false prophets and christs that set up the abomiantion of desoaltion that it could speak?

Revelation 13:13-15 KJV
[13] And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
[14] And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
[15] And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Do you know what the image of the beast is? This is the abomination of desolation that will stand in the unfaithful congregations all over the world. Do you know what it is?

Like Christ said, only those who "whoso readeth, let him understand". Only Christian with SPirit of Life will understand it when that time comes - when they "see" the abomination of desolation for what it is in order to come out of their church. So do you really know what is an abomination of desolation is? Based on your posts, I doubt you do.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Okay, assuming this is correct - based on the word usage of Abomination, does this fit?

Da 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations <08251> he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
Da 11:31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination <08251> that maketh desolate.
Da 12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination <08251> that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

H8251 - shiqquwts - Strong's Hebrew Lexicon (KJV)

From what I see of the context, the abomination used is for an idol. Explain the context of how the nuclear bomb is idolized.

It's UEWY
pronounced Shik_koots
A detestable thing.

I'm sure some people might idolize a nuke. President Trump likes to brag about how big his nuclear button is for instance. But I don't really know of any fake gods used by our armed forces that causes desolation.

Do you know of any fake gods the armed forces use to cause great tribulation?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TribulationSigns

Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟414,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

No, shilohsfoa obviously is NOT correct. He does not know what abominations that lead holy place to desolation. In other words, the New Testament Congregation was a faithful representative of God's Kingdom for about past 2,000 years before she spiritually BECAME desolation. She has turned away from Christ becasue of False prophets and christs rising up within her. So you need to find what abominations that they have caused the congregation to become spiritually desolation.

Revelation 18:2 KJV
[2] And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

This is God's congregation who have become unfaithful BECAUSE she is being filled with false prophets and christs, the one with spirit of antichrist. Their spirit is unclean and hateful and foul spirit! So you need to know what abominations did they brought into church to make her desolation, this is the abomination of desolation Christ is talking about when you "see" it, come out of her because God is using the false prophets and christs as a tool of judgment against his unfaithful congregation.

I hope you can see that these have NOTHING to do with wild man-made imaginations with physical wars with nuclear weapons being idolized. Blah blah. This will not happen.

It is spiritual discernment for those who can "see" that God is judging His unfaithful congregations where false prophtes and christs rules all over the world. Take Joel Osteen, Joyce Meyers, Joseph Prince, etc as an example! They do not have Truthful testimony yet many people worship them and "buy" their false doctrines. The judgment of the harlot is a SIGN that christ's coming is near.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟721,286.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
It's UEWY
pronounced Shik_koots
A detestable thing.

I'm sure some people might idolize a nuke. President Trump likes to brag about how big his nuclear button is for instance. But I don't really know of any fake gods used by our armed forces that causes desolation.

Do you know of any fake gods the armed forces use to cause great tribulation?
It is possible calling down fire in plain sight of man might be bombs (a miracle that is a fake)

However, since the temple is the body of the christian and the Ephesians 2:22 dwelling of the Holy Spirit.

Echoing @TribulationSigns post in #14 of this thread, churches that make you experience a disconnect from Holy Spirit and experience desolation, are enacting this abomination.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It is possible calling down fire in plain sight of man might be bombs (a miracle that is a fake)

However, since the temple is the body of the christian and the Ephesians 2:22 dwelling of the Holy Spirit.

Echoing @TribulationSigns post in #14 of this thread, churches that make you experience a disconnect from Holy Spirit and experience desolation, are enacting this abomination.

So you believe you are expiriencing great tribulation unlike there ever was or ever shall be if you expirience a disconnect from the holy ghost?

Daniel wrote the resurrection would take place at that time

Daniel 11:44 NIV: But reports from the east and the north will alarm him, and he will set out in a great rage to destroy and annihilate many.
Daniel 11:45 NIV: He will pitch his royal tents between the seas at the beautiful holy mountain. Yet he will come to his end, and no one will help him.
Daniel 12:1 NIV: "At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people--everyone whose name is found written in the book--will be delivered.
Daniel 12:2 NIV: Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟721,286.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
So you believe you are expiriencing great tribulation unlike there ever was or ever shall be if you expirience a disconnect from the holy ghost?

Daniel wrote the resurrection would take place at that time

Daniel 11:44 NIV: But reports from the east and the north will alarm him, and he will set out in a great rage to destroy and annihilate many.
The power of the new covenant is the Holy Spirit indwelling us. To disconnect the church from this, is how the enemy takes over the church - if the peacemakers cause nothing but endless wars - surely it will be the worst time ever in history.

However, the main point of this prophecy is the Kingdom of God. Especially in the new covenant when the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

The time spoken of is when you go to any church and find that they oppose the Holy Spirit - so you need to leave.

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟414,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Do you even know what is great tribulation is, to begin with, anyway? Do you think it is about a period of bloodbath used with guns and missiles?

Let read the Scripture in context together:

Matthew 24:15-25 KJV
[15] When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand: )
[16] Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
[17] Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
[18] Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
[19] And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
[20] But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
[21] For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
[22] And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
[23] Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
[24] For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
[25] Behold, I have told you before.

Now, I dare you to interpret each verse what Christ is talking about before I will tell you my understanding. I want to see if you really know what Great Tribulation is really about.

Let hear this from you!

Upvote 0