jerseyfresh

Aug 15, 2005
✟15,251.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
In the past few weeks:

I found out my boyfriend had sex with another girl in my living room. They are now dating but he won't admitt to it.

I moved from Missouri (where I was living with my boyfriend) back home to New Jersey to be with my parents.

Found out my brother and his girlfriend are very upset with me over a journal entry I wrote nearly two years ago. The girlfriend read my journal nearly 6 months ago and I'm just finding out about it now.

My grandmother has a stroke and is still very ill.

My birthfather (whom I haven't seen since I was 13) has diabetes and liver cancer and is recently had open heart surgery. This only worries me in concern for my future health.

The used car that I just paid off before leaving Missouri needs a new transmission.

--

In all of this it's grown more and more obvious to me that I need to stop blamming God for all of my problems. After 22 years of having faith and being so close to the Lord I've spent the last 3 years doing everything I could to turn my back on Him.

Please pray for my mind that I keep it focused on the Lord and not all of the negetive things surrounding me. Please pray that I once again find a church and a church family. Please pray that this feeling of needing the Lord never goes away. Please pray for my grandmother and birth father. Please pray for my ex as I know he needs this feeling too.

I just feel so lost right now.

Thanks.

sanctified1

Aug 3, 2005
North Carolina
Visit site
✟18,039.00
Faith
Baptist
Politics
US-Democrat
Jerseyfresh, I am praying for you that God would comfort you and lead and guide you. God has a purpose for each and every one of us. Please keep hanging in there and look to the Lord for your strength. I pray for His healing touch of your family members that are plagued by sickness, and I pray that God bless you abundantly and meet your needs. Keep praying and seeking God's guidance. Everything will work out according to His great will. Much love goes out to you.

Upvote 0

Linus

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 25, 2004
Stockholm
✟86,322.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear beloved sister, I lift you up in prayers to our Saviour Jesus Christ, that He will bless you with good health and guide you through these hard times. I pray that you will find a good Church and for your ex, brother and his gf as well as your grandmother! Thank You Lord!

Upvote 0

njcl

Jun 10, 2005
✟9,546.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
huh.............you cant be blamed for wilting in your faith with all thats gone on around you,illness to my family at the present moment would kill my faith in god,your having real real struggles,LESSON - keep your diary hidden and under lock & key or dont write one,i pray for your grandma,my nan had a stroke and it was the end of her really,i pray that your nan gets back to some sort of quality of life in our lord jesus's name,ill pray for your father also but he has some very serious ailments indeed,sometimes its best will let go for their sake,i pray that you find some sort of employment to earn money to pay off your debts,honey the state of your life would have killed me,your strong but need assistance,id advise you to join a church of your choosing locally,you cannot go it alone,women need help wether it be from a partner or church.............pray the christ shows you mercy and blesses your unfortunate life from here on in...........amen

Upvote 0
A

Avidan

jerseyfresh said:
Please pray for my mind that I keep it focused on the Lord and not all of the negetive things surrounding me. Please pray that I once again find a church and a church family. Please pray that this feeling of needing the Lord never goes away. Please pray for my grandmother and birth father. Please pray for my ex as I know he needs this feeling too.

Amen!

Avidan.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.