Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Oh Father, please be with Travis and fill him with Your healing, restoration and peace. I pray that You reverse any damage done and that You bless him with a long and healthy life. I ask that You be with the family as well LORD. As parents, we still see the little child running to us with skinned knees, or taking first steps and our hearts are torn when we see our children suffer, just as Yours is LORD. I pray that You will give this family, and his friends, Your comfort and strength during this difficult time. Thank You for not being restrained in any circumstance, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

angelkiss

Veteran
Dec 15, 2005
✟41,855.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, we come before you today and ask that you be with Travis and lay your healing hands upon him. We ask that you comfort his friends and family and give them the strength to make it through this troublesome time. We ask the you guide them to do your will daily. We ask all things in Jesus' name, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.