tigersgrowl1093

Looking Towards the East.
May 6, 2010
✟7,676.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I first came to the Eastern Orthodox part of this forum in November of 2012. I was on the fence between EO and RC. EO spoke more to my soul, but I ultimately left because my husband was more receptive to RC (shorter services). It did not take long for that bubble to burst. I just could not deny the Truth I had found in the EOC.

I began attending the EOC again in April. It has been a beautiful experience. I am not part of the choir, and am helping the parish gear up for their annual Greek Festival that is coming up in September. I have met with the Priest once, and he has me working through "Introducing the Orthodox Church: Its Faith and Life". I plan to meet with him soon to discuss some of my questions from the readings.

While my DH has not been attending with me, I have found much peace in my journey, and I am glad to have found this forum :)

Knee V

It's phonetic.
Sep 17, 2003
South Bend, IN
✟100,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ha, sorry, it stands for Dear Husband on another forum I frequent.

My wife sees that all the time on MOMYS. We find a lot of "interesting" things there.

Welcome back.

Upvote 0

tigersgrowl1093

Looking Towards the East.
May 6, 2010
✟7,676.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
May God grant you many years. :crosseo:

glory to God! glad you are back!

Hello and welcome back!

Thank you for the welcoming :wave:

My wife sees that all the time on MOMYS. We find a lot of "interesting" things there.

Welcome back.

I think it is pretty common in the online parenting world. I learned it on a homeschooling forum (not a parent, yet, but I homeschooled myself for the last two years of high school). I just kind of stuck around ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums