A Question for the opposite sex

Grace_Alone4gives

Apr 4, 2003
Odessa TX
✟1,245.00
Faith
Protestant
Some girls did not have the opportunity to grow up with any sports that involve running, like baseball etc... I did, and I run fine thank you.

However, if you do not have the opportunity, you are not taught how to run propperly. Most boys grow up playing sports etc..Boys aren't born with stride in their steps as far as I am concerend...have you ever seen a 5 yr old boy run - it is hillarous.

Question: Why can't a guy watch TV AND hold a decent conversation at the same time?

Upvote 0

Super Gnat

Take my hand, precious Lord, and lead me home
Sep 15, 2003
Cleveland, Ohio--Go Cavs!
Visit site
✟16,409.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Ryder: cause a lot of times we're doing things besides going to the bathroom, like primping and talking without guys around and stuff.

swish8: a combination of hormones and being able to switch gears faster than guys (general rule).

Question for guys: How come some of you get so into sports? Like guys who know the stats for every player ever and stuff. What's the appeal?

Upvote 0

Ryder

Whatever was the deplorable word
Jan 13, 2003
Michigan
✟23,089.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Don't ask me, I got into war and weaponry instead, and could give you some info on tanks or hunting rifles? Even so, I'm not a stats guy, and even where I am interested, I can talk about general pruposes, meanings, in relation to other items (vehicles, weapons, commanders) stories, but raw statistics like barrel width or ground compression? Not very often do I remember that stuff even in my areas of interest. But then I'm an iNtuition guy, as far as any tests go.

Upvote 0

Katty

Simply amazing.
Sep 10, 2003
Minnesota
Visit site
✟16,832.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Why do girls always go to the bathroom in pairs like it's a social activity?

hehehe... there's safety in numbers ;) but anyways, why is it that when you want a guy to be early for something, they're late, but when you don't want them to be early, they show up early while you're blow drying your hair or something?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

great

Sep 1, 2003
Visit site
✟290.00
Faith
Christian
You talk as if we are one collective body that always acts the same! Not all girls are hard to understand. And I'm afraid they usually don't make themselves difficult to understand. It's really your own fault. -_~

Why do guys insist on being told exactly why I'm tired, sick, not having a good day, or whatever? And why can't they respect it when I say I don't want to talk about it?

Upvote 0

WithHisBloodWentOurSin

Jesus' servent forever
Sep 19, 2003
BC
Visit site
✟385.00
Faith
Christian
as for not wanting to talk about it i dont know.

But if the guy is intrested in you, as a friend or more... although some guys seem insensitive, we worry about you. We want to know so we can help.

I will let the next guy ask the next question i dont have any.

Upvote 0

DWJD

Independent and stubborn, not to mention random
Mar 14, 2003
In this big world
Visit site
✟8,029.00
Faith
Non-Denom
WithHisBloodWentOurSin said:
Q: Why are we "so hard to understand" to girls (at least thats what i have heard) ?
Not all girls think that. I understand guys pretty well, I have 4 (including my dad) that I've gotten pretty good at "figuring out". Maybe because I was practically raised by my brothers until my sister came along. I think it's mostly the girls who don't have a brother, or don't hang around guys in a "normal" situations that don't understand them. But then again, there are some things that I still wonder about......but I just count them as what I interpret them as......guy things, just like you "guys" say when we girls do something that's just "a girl thing":D .

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The Mystic

Servant of God
Jul 4, 2003
Florida
Visit site
✟295.00
Faith
Christian
Cause it can get done effiecently (makes sense)

I don't really have any questions I kinda pretty much know what I need to about girls...I have two sisters so ya I think that explains it. Oh wait I got a question why do girls think it is sooooo unlady like to fart when it is something that God made ladies do? soooo really it would be lady like.:D

Upvote 0

Akicks

Apr 7, 2003
Ontario
Visit site
✟7,899.00
Faith
Christian
he he, i totally agree with ya, even though not all girls would. i've grown up with people that belch loud enough to make the dinner table shake!!

Question for guys: why is it that when you like us and you know for a fact that we dont want to go out with you that you still continually tell us we're hot or that you wanna go out with us? do you guys think that we'll change are minds in 5 minutes or somethin?

Upvote 0

~Wisdom Seeker~

INFP the Healer
Site Supporter
Sep 12, 2003
U.S.A.
✟56,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
swish8 said:
why are women able to change their mood in a millisecond.......and change back, just as quickly........ and seem not to notice what just happened?????
It's because there is bridge between the left and right brain which makes woman more able to switch from intellectual to emotional and back again. Men do not have this bridge between the hemospheres of the brain. That's why woman are better at recovering from strokes, personal tragedy, etc.

Sorry, to give another answer for the question that someone already answered. But thought you might appreciate a medical and scientifically proven answer to the question. ;)

Upvote 0