Visit site
✟152,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Friends, I would ask that you pray for me and my children. Each day I struggle with PTSD, depression and anxiety. This has just not been a good week for me and although my faith in God is strong, my faith in myself is at an all time low.

jameshjr

Site Supporter
Feb 16, 2021
Hinckley
✟63,697.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Hello CMDRExorcist,

I am sorry that you are feeling this way. I can definitely relate to feeling low about myself, but remember we are not saved by works but by faith; and “Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven." -Matthew 5:3

i know that you said your faith in Jesus is strong, and i would encourage you to pray and read the bible daily and to attend a church.

Remember that by having faith and following Jesus that all things are possible,"But Jesus looked at them and said to them, “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” Matthew 19: 26;

and that he will make us clean:

“Come now, and let us reason together,” saith the Lord. “Though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. Isaiah 1:18.

God bless,

James.

• Friendly
Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Friends, I would ask that you pray for me and my children. Each day I struggle with PTSD, depression and anxiety. This has just not been a good week for me and although my faith in God is strong, my faith in myself is at an all time low.
Praying for you that God will give you victory over your struggles ...

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,623,542.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray for the Lord to comfort and heal your family. To pour out his Holy Spirit to direct your path and fill you with real certainty and clear understanding of our wonderful Lord.

Reactions: AbramSailor
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums